Cincinnati, OH 45243 Map · Phone number

reception075
kaychris088

29 Reviews for The Tulip Tree

Krista · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't even begin to express how beautiful my bouquets and center piece arrangements were. Sara did such an amazing job. She was able to take my scattered thoughts/ Pinterest ideas and some how create exactly what I envisioned. I recently received my wedding pictures and I am still in awe of how beautiful everything was. Not only does she do amazing work but she was so sweet and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

Sara has a great ability to match flowers to personalities and budget (beautiful ones do not come cheaply, but even my husband felt they were well worth the money). Sara impressed even my most analytical of friends with her stunning arrangements.

During the process of flower-selection, Sara even came to our house to illustrate the vision, and brainstorm centerpiece ideas. It was so helpful to align prior to the day of the wedding.

I had absolutely no worries working with Sara. The flowers and centerpieces really set the atmosphere to match with the majestic setting.

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was someone who did not know much about flowers or specifically what I wanted and she was able to help me pick out the perfect flowers for what I envisioned on my big day. She kept my budget in mind and my flowers were absolutely breath taking at my wedding! From the bouquets to the centerpieses every single flower was perfect. Sarah does some amazing work and really made our special day look amazing. If you want someone who is easy to work with, someone with a vision for your big day, and someone who takes the reins and makes it happen for you, Sarah and the tulip tree is by far, the best you can have!

The Tulip Tree FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Cincinnati, 45243 See on map