Jonathan Gibson Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

Jonathan Gibson is a Cincinnati Wedding Photographer that leads with a courageous vision for wedding photography. That vision is born our of an energetic commitment to work, a locomotive of creative energy, a persistence for originality, and an uncommon kindness to others. I will carefully watch and quietly document both the enduring and fleeting moments of your day.

You have imagined, planned, and designed a wedding as unique as yourselves. I am humbled and proud to make sure your photos are as rare as you are.

I am touched by compelling beauty and softspoken meaning. Weddings encompass both. As we collaborate we will find joy in crafting astounding images and finding quite flashes of poetry. I'm eager to see what we can create together.

BIO
I graduated from Pratt Art Institute in New York City and I teach photography and graphic design at Xavier University. This diverse artistic background allows me to see differently. Gourmet waffles comprise my other skillset on my weekends off. I've got almost 200 weddings under my belt on my quest for perfection. Besides epic photos you will also get a calm demeanor, a perceptive viewer, reverence for family, and a work ethic that puts other photographers to shame. I can't wait to meet you and I can't wait to tell your story through my eyes.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints

• Margaret
    Margaret B. Married on 08/21/2021

Jonathan photographed our wedding and was a joy to work with!

We highly recommend Jonathan Gibson photography. Jonathan photographed our wedding and was a joy to work with! The pictures he took were amazing...he didn't miss a moment of our special day. He worked incredibly well with our 2-year old flower girl and kept her smiling for the pictures.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 05/30/2021

Choose jonathan!

My husband and I chose Jonathan as our destination wedding photographer after our local photographer cancelled last minute. It was a stressful situation, but he made the process very simple. He came highly recommended by our friends and we loved the photographs he did for their wedding. Jonathan went above and beyond to be present for our three day celebration. He is so kind and easy to work with. He is very flexible and accomodating. Jonathan is so artistic and incredibly talented. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and honestly could not be happier with his work. His ability to capture our wedding celebration in such a unique and special way has been such a blessing. We are so grateful things worked out the way they did so that Jonathan could be our wedding photographer. We will definitely ask for Jonathan to capture our future life events.
  • Omar
    Omar S. Married on 05/22/2021

Sensational

Our experience with Jonathan can be summed in one word: Sensational. If you are even in the slightest bit considering Jonathan Gibson for your wedding experience, do it, you will not regret it.

First of all, Jonathan was extremely professional, cordial, and exciting. We met Jonathan the day before our wedding for a photoshoot and pre-wedding party, however, by the end of the day we did not consider him a vendor that we hired but more of a wedding guest and mentor. He immediately won us over with his innovative poses and designs. He worked with us meticulously to include and improve upon our photography ideas. Additionally, it seemed like he genuinely enjoyed the wedding event, communicating with guests and working with our groomsmen/bridesmaids to get candid and joyous shots of the party.

Wedding photography is an extremely nuanced field that requires extensive experience and education. Jonathan performed all the intangible tasks that make him stand out against any other photographer we have spoke with or seen at other weddings. A simple examples of this is that he carried an aura of energy with him wherever he went. This energy diffused out to all those surrounding him and even helped us loosen up, enjoy the wedding and take phenomenal wedding shots. Our wedding planner even commented that his energy was contagious and motivated everyone else on the wedding team to step up their game. Countless guests also asked for his contact information.

Additionally, Jonathan brought along two excellent assistants, Jess and Shelby, that proved to be just as professional and invested as he was. They worked with us to further add an extra spark to our wedding day.

Lastly, his photographic edits were elegant and flawless. He added his stylish signature that complemented both of our outfits, physical features, and wedding venue. Jonathan knew every angle to hit and capitalized on every moment. When we first looked through our wedding photos we were simply awe-struck, each photo was seemingly better than the last. We could not have dreamed for more beautiful photos and we are so glad that we will be able to relive our big day for the rest of our lives!

In summary, invest in Jonathan Gibson and he will invest more in you.

- Emma & Omar

• Christine & Jason
    50 photos · 05/18/2019

Pricing

Cincinnati, OH, 45242
Location of (Jonathan Gibson Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding