Taft Museum Of Art

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Taft Museum Of Art

Available Spring to Fall, our tented brick terrace provides a lovely setting for wedding receptions. Secluded behind the museum, the historic garden is the ideal location for your ceremony and wedding photos. Your guests will be able to tour one of Cincinnati's best-kept secrets, the Taft Museum of Art.

Follow Taft Museum Of Art on

Ceremony space
Ceremony space
Back of Historic House
Back of Historic House

9 Reviews for Taft Museum Of Art

Abby Beachler · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfection

I had my wedding at The Taft Museum of Art in July 2018 and we are SO HAPPY we went with this venue. The Taft recently hired a new event manager, Alyssa, and she is WONDERFUL. Her boss, Nick, was also helpful making sure her transition into the new role went smoothly. Nick reassured me and answered every question during the transition process. Everyone answered all my questions and met with me two weeks before the big day to make sure every detail was covered. Alyssa made sure all the vendors knew what they were doing when they arrived and I didn't have to handle a thing the day of. She took care of everything after the reception had ended and my fiance and I could party alongside our guests - not worrying about where the decorations would go or what things needed to get thrown away. We were even able to pick items up the next day so nobody had to carry items to their car after the wedding ended. Alyssa texted me the morning of and found me when I arrived at the venue to see if I needed anything. At one point, I was shaking from hunger and she brought me out a whole plate of hors d'oeuvres. I just can't say enough wonderful things about the staff at the Taft. Make sure you go with the caterer at The Taft, Luke -- we got SO many compliments on the food! It was the best wedding food I've ever had

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

We hosted an afternoon wedding at the Taft. We worked with Nick who helped plan the event and Luke who set our menu. The event went absolutely smoothly and we enjoyed every minute. Nick managed multiple vendors, kept the event moving and was very flexible in making adjustments as the weather was much chillier than anticipated. Our reception food was of exceptional quality. Like many couples, we were nervous about our ceremony and reception and our expectations were exceeded.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2014

The Taft was the perfect venue for us. Kitty, Cynthia, Jenna, and Luke all worked to make our day special and hassle-free. They helped us get the wines we wanted, set up the ceremony and reception, and managed all the vendors on the day-of.

They work well with Jeff Thomas Catering, our caterer, and ultimately provided an amazing night for a great price. They are not the cheapest, but they are certainly one of the best venues in Cincinnati.

I would also recommend the Residence Inn as a hotel for guests since it's less than a block away and the Rooftop Bar there for the night-before festivities.

I would definitely recommend the Taft for any outdoor event!

Taft Museum Of Art Pricing

Taft Museum Of Art Price Rates

Taft Museum Of Art FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.50
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Garden, Historic Building, Museum
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

Real Weddings

• Ford-Ellington
    Ford-Ellington Wedding Florists

Wonderful venue for a wedding. The Taft has beautiful gardens and the tent is a wonderful setting, and a parking garage make it a very convenient space.

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous wedding venue that makes for gorgeous wedding photos.

• 316 Pike St. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202 See on map