Danville Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45233 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Light Parade Films

Light Parade Films is a wedding videography company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. This videography company creates personalized, handcrafted videos of your wedding day so that you can enjoy and relive your wedding memories for a lifetime. With over 20 years of audiovisual experience, Susan will capture your wedding with precision, providing professional editing and sound in order to ensure that your finalized video is everything you’ve dreamed.

Light Parade Films provide wedding and event videography services that are personalized to fulfill your style, needs, and budget. Susan is passionate about the art of immortalizing your wedding memories through film, and specializes in creating a finalized product that is both professionally polished and unique to you. She provides unlimited consultations before and after your filming experience in order to ensure that the distinct moments and overall message of your video are reflective of your individuality, style, and wedding vision. She lends her expertise in video editing and sound tracking to create a finished product that is flawless, and conveys the same depth of emotion as your real wedding memories. She offers finalized video formats including blu-ray, digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive. Videography services include:

• Additional hours

Videos 6 vídeos

43 Reviews for Light Parade Films

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/17/2019

An Excellent Videographer & so much more!

Susan is an amazing videographer! She's incredibly talented, creative and helpful in everything wedding related!

I originally chose Susan because of the excellent video she made for my sister's wedding but I got so much more! She's knowledgeable about everything a wedding entails and is always willing to help!

She's simply wonderful!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Michael S · Married on 10/13/2018

Accommodating, Helpful with Incredible results!

Susan was incredible, having her there shooting video was probably the best purchase we made. This lady has attention to detail and works very, very hard. She was so accommodating and helped us both out throughout the whole day. About the editing and actual video.....
    Incredible..... made me as a guy tear up. You get nervous that the video will have things in it that could be embarrassing and she only chose the best moments that highlighted us in the best light. She even got our footage back in a timely manner. I will recommend her to everyone I talk to. Please spend the extra money and get a videographer, if you're lucky get Light Parade Films.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Light Parade Films's reply:

Thank you so much Mike!!! It's so nice to hear from the guys every once in a while ;) You two are so sweet and made my job easy!!
  • Sherri

Sherri King · Married on 03/30/2018

Blown. Away!

Susan with Light Parade was my wedding videographer for my big day. As a wedding photographer, I thought I knew the importance of film, but I really truly didn't. I always thought "photos are #1!", but to actually see your emotions IN motion... Thats something that a photographer cannot capture. We can only capture the still. My wedding film is nothing short of spectacular and almost two years later, my wedding film make me tear up and it truly makes me FEEL like the day I got married. I see us crumble with our first look, me clutching my geriatric boston terrier and crying into her when I was getting ready, to see those emotions play out I never realized how amazingly special they were until I had my very own film.
    I would not know what I do without this film, as it is my most cherished take way from my wedding. Susan SLAYED it! She's not only fun, she is a true professional, and she created a film that was just so unique to us as a couple. Thank you Susan! I love that you created something so special for me and my hubs, and as always I get so excited when my couples choose you for their big day as well!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Light Parade Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• sarah gee photography
    sarah gee photography Wedding Photographers

Susan is wonderful to work with! I am a photographer, and before I met her, I had had some pretty terrible experiences with videographers (being pushy, directing things too much, even had one purposely get in my way while shooting). I did not have a great feeling about the videography business until I met Susan! She does a beautiful job capturing the day (and I love how video can help document the day in a way that photography can't), helps keep everyone calm and relaxed, and really has a passion for what she does. Can't recommend her enough!

• Douglas Adam Entertainment
    Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

Susan is a dream to work with. She is so much fun, but she takes her roll so seriously. She truly understands how to tell a great love story. I love working with her and look forward to many more stories unfolding before my eyes with Light Parade Films.

• The Happy Couple Duo
    The Happy Couple Duo Wedding Musicians

This group does fantastic video work and they are super friendly and professional- if you want video, they are a must have.

• Danville Drive Cincinnati, Ohio, 45233 See on map