Light Parade Films Reviews

41 | Cincinnati, OH

41 Reviews for Light Parade Films

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 05/17/2019

An Excellent Videographer & so much more!

Susan is an amazing videographer! She's incredibly talented, creative and helpful in everything wedding related!

I originally chose Susan because of the excellent video she made for my sister's wedding but I got so much more! She's knowledgeable about everything a wedding entails and is always willing to help!

She's simply wonderful!

Shawna Ward · Married on 03/17/2018

Very responsive

We planned our wedding in Cincinnati from out of town in the midst of moving from one state to another. Needless to say, life was chaotic. Susan and LPF helped to make the planning a little easier. She was very responsive by email, accommodated my trip to Cincinnati, and made time for me during my crazy schedule. Day of, she was a calming presence who provided a bit of humor that I needed very much. She captured our day beautifully, I still tear up very time I watch our video. We are so very thankful that we found her to film our special day.

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! Susan is th absolute best. Her work is beautiful, editing abilities unmatched and such a wonderful presence to have at our wedding. We could not be happier with the film she created for us. She perfectly captured the day. Thank you Susan!!!

• Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 07/08/2017

Susan is fantastic!! Her and her team did an amazing job and we absolutely LOVED our sneak peak video! Outstanding quality and so sweet to be around and work with. Super communicative and always on top of things! We would highly recommend Susan and Light Parade Films to anyone looking for an incredible videographer!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Light Parade Films's reply:

Thank you so much!! What a perfect day it was. You had a great group of vendors which makes my job so much easier... and fun as well.
  • Alaine

Alaine · Married on 05/06/2017

Susan and her assistant were absolutely a dream to work with! We signed up for her package that includes a 3-minute highlight video and a 30-minute "feature" that captured all the most amazing moments from our day. She did an amazing job pairing images with voice-over that makes for an incredible memory we'll have forever. Day-of Susan was prepared and even stepped in to save the day with some double-stick tape for me (the bride) to help with my dress!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Light Parade Films's reply:

Thank you so much Alaine! You and your crew were so much fun to work with. Wishing you and Michael all the best!

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Susan and her team shot my wedding yesterday and I can say that she is incredible. She took so much time shooting details and I could even tell some of the shots she was getting were going to look perfect. Video and Photo were super important to me so I did a lot of research and she was highly recommended to me by a friend who used her in her own wedding. I haven't even seen my wedding video yet but I know it is going to be great just by seeing all her other work out there. The cameras werent shoved in my face, I barely knew they were even there! Its already a stressful day with so many eyes looking at you it can be certainly overwhelming but I really enjoyed having her shoot my special day.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Light Parade Films's reply:

Your details were amazing!! I could have shot details for hours :) Thank you so much for such kind words... The day after your wedding, no less! It was a beautiful day and you were a beautiful bride. I'll have a little teaser up for you soon.

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

My recent wedding was very intimate with immediate family only, and in my parent's backyard. Though the wedding was small, we knew we wanted a videographer to remember our special day. We had a difficult time finding a vendor who would film such a small event, but Susan at Light Parade Films didn't hesitate to work with us. She was kind, prompt, professional, and a joy to work with. We recently received the shorter 'teaser' video and it is so beautiful and over exceeded our expectations! I cannot thank Susan enough for her beautiful work and I would absolutely recommend Light Parade Films for any wedding or elegant affair!

Kate · Married on 05/20/2016

Susan & her team are OUTSTANDING! I am absolutely OBSESSED with my highlight & wedding video!! I ultimately chose LPF bc of the immediate comfort I felt when I met Susan -feeling comfortable & myself while they were videotaping was very important to me. Communication with Susan was never an issue, she responded to my e-mails in a few hours (amazing). The day of the wedding, she showed up EARLY to the hotel & started working right away. We were all at ease with her immediately. It rained the day of our wedding so some of our photo locations were just not going to work, so Susan worked my photographer to come up with locations that could work, & made my life SO much easier (much appreciated)! Honestly, after that I don't even remember seeing them, they were as sly as a cat. As soon as we got back from honeymoon we had a wedding highlight ready & it was OUTSTANDING!! It had all the important parts of our day & was a perfect short video to watch to get a feel for the day if our friends/family couldn't make it - everyone loved it! A few weeks later we got the full video which is about 35 minutes & I am in LOVE with it - seriously, Susan did an outstanding job getting all the important details of our day. Having all the readings, homily, & vows were important to me, and she used all the music from the ceremony in these parts -SO impressed! Honestly though, watching our first look & seeing my husbands reaction & hearing him read his letter to me before the ceremony made the whole videographer/wedding video package worth it. He's not one to show affection so to see how happy he was & how much he loves me all day just means the world to me. Seeing the whole day in video lets you relive all the moments in a way that just looking at pictures doesn't allow you to and I am SO SO happy that my and I hired LPF! Susan + Team, thank you SO MUCH for capturing the most important day in our lives so miraculously - I will treasure the video and highlight video for years!!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Susan and her crew are beyond awesome! Working with her was an incredible experience from when we booked her (over a year before our wedding) to the day we got married! She was so great in fact that most people didn’t even realize we there was a videographer present at our wedding. Susan was very professional and provided details about every step of the experience. We received our wedding video only a few months after our wedding and it turned out perfectly. All the footage and the music paired with it were amazing! I will certainly be referring Susan to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Light Parade Films's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! Your wedding was gorgeous and it was an honor to capture it!

D and K · Married on 04/08/2016

Susan and her team did an AMAZING!!!! job with the wedding. I was overjoyed and so proud to share the video with all of my friends and family, especially those who were unable to attend the wedding. The highlight reel captured all of the most important and best moments of the day and wove it together as a perfect story. We went with a fairytale theme and Susan was able to capture all of the enchantment of the day. She went above and beyond to make sure that the important moments were captured and all of the little details did not go unnoticed. She was a joy to work with and was easily available by phone or email to answer questions. She coordinated effortlessly with our photographers to ensure that we stayed on the timeline set for the day.

For the data drive brides out there like myself here are some of the pertinent reasons why I chose Susan out of the 10+ I considered.
    - She has tons of experience (100+ weddings)
    - I love her documentary/cinematic style that really creates a story of your love
    - She knew how to be present without being obtrusive (not standing in the middle of the aisle) and coordinate with the photographers
    - She is professional (has insurance, backup equipment and people etc)
    - She is passionate about her work and dedicated (and awesome at it)
    - She had a quick turnaround time for the highlight film and video
    - She answered all 50 of my questions (really 50) with a smile!

All I can say is that I am SO happy that I chose Susan and Light Parade Films. Everyone I showed our wedding video to was so impressed with it! I have and will recommend her to anyone getting married in the Cincinnati area. But you don't have to take my word for it, her great work is on the website for you to check out for yourself. You won't be disappointed!!!

Tracy · Married on 12/31/2015

Susan is amazing! She is so easy to work with and we are in love with our highlights video! Can't wait to see the feature film! We would absolutely recommend her!

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

Light Parade Films is absolutely wonderful and totally worth the money! Susan is amazing to work with. She responded to emails and questions in a timely manner. On the wedding day she was on point making sure she was capturing all the special and important moments. She made you feel very comfortable during the interview and all throughout the day. She had our sneak peak video done within a week and it was so nice to come home from our honeymoon to such an amazing video! I have watched it 1,000 times since!
    I am so glad I had a videographer but I am so happy I chose Light Parade Films to help capture my day!

Kimberly · Married on 05/23/2015

Susan and her assistant were an AMAZING team and made everyone very comfortable during the filming process throughout the day. Multiple family members remarked how comfortable they felt around her throughout the entire day. She was very accommodating and willing to meet before our wedding to go over all of the details. It was also amazing to see how she coordinated with our videographer throughout the entire day and night. The finished product was delivered in a cute and creative package, very attractive! My husband and I, as well as everyone we have shown the video to love how the video was structured and the moments that she captured throughout the day. She knows how to get a glimpse of the entire day into a video that is just the right amount of length. Our highlight reel was ready shortly after the wedding. She even incorporated an extra clip in that our vocalist was not able to sing in the church mass, which we really appreciated and are happy that she was able to get this into our video. A++ job! Thank you for an amazing video, Susan! You are the BEST!!

Anish · Married on 11/29/2014

My wife and I had our wedding in Indianapolis on November 29th, 2014. I had been referred to Light Parade Films from our photographer, Daniel Michael. Daniel highly recommended Light Parade to us and we trusted his judgement. Susan Fielding from Light Parade was immediately excited for the project and the challenge of an Indian wedding. She worked with us from the start to make sure she had a clear understanding of the events, our expectations and any other items she needed to know ahead of time.

Once we got to the actual events of the wedding weekend, Susan and her team did a tremendous job of documenting the whole events while not taking away from the events. Susan made sure to not become a part of the events and we appreciated her subtle ways. After receiving the videos back from the wedding, we couldn't be happier with the final product. Susan was truly a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her to document any event in the future.

Kristina · Married on 10/18/2014

Susan was great. She was professional, always responded to emails quickly. Compared to other wedding video vendors, she was on the more reasonable end of pricing. Susan was very incognito at the wedding and reception...I hardly knew she was there! Her video came out wonderfully! We were thrilled!

I absolutely loved working with Light Parade Films! A friend of mine used LPF for a wedding last year and I was impressed with Susan the day of my friends wedding, and was also really impressed with her wedding video. Susan was great to work with before the event and she made my experience very stress-free. She is professional, responsive and fun to be around! LPF was great the day of my wedding as well. They helped make the day perfect and were so fun to interact with doing interviews before the wedding. The wedding teaser was sent to me while I was nearing the end of my honeymoon, and it was such a pleasant surprise to receive it so quickly. The quality and content was fabulous, and I can't even count the number of times I have watched that. I have received so many compliments on it, and I will treasure it forever. I recently received the full wedding video, it is a little over an hour in length, and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality is great and the music choices in the background are on point with what I had envisioned. It is so special to have this video to relive the entire day and see it from a different perspective. I know I will treasure this video forever! I am so pleased with my experience with LPF and would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you, LPF, for letting me relive the best day of my life whenever I chose to and making my experience so enjoyable :)

Lynnsey · Married on 08/15/2014

Light Parade Films was absolutely wonderful. Susan is down to earth, sweet and funny and that is exactly what I was looking for in a videographer. Everything about this company was amazing, and the quality of Susan's work is superb.

Maggie · Married on 08/02/2014

I did a LOT of searching for a videographer, and Light Parade Films was the perfect combination of price and quality. They weren't as expensive as others, but the end product was amazing and exactly what I wanted! THANK YOU!

Allison · Married on 07/12/2014

Susan and her assistant are top notch! They did a WONDERFUL job capturing our day. While the video seems like an eternity to get back (really it's not that long but just seems like it because you're so excited to get the full video after seeing the teaser) it is SO worth every minute of waiting and every penny spent. They are extremely friendly, and I wouldn't take back anything! I have already referred two more family members to Light Parade Films and they are using them for their weddings- very professional. All around AWESOME!

There's a certain something about the quality of the video that Light Parade Films provides that really captures everything you're looking for. It really pulls you back into the day and can get very emotional. Lots of feelings of happiness!

If you are debating on whether or not to get a videographer, or whether or not the expense is worth it, let me tell you, IT IS WORTH IT!!! After your wedding day is over, you really only have pictures and video to replay the day. The video ties everything in. My husband and I plan to watch the video as tradition every anniversary. Our families have really enjoyed re-living the day with us too.

Jenna · Married on 07/11/2014

Light Parade Films went above and beyond to capture our wedding day memories :)

Stop your search for a videographer and call to see if Susan is available on your date! About a month or two before our wedding, my husband and I somewhat impulsively decided we did want a videographer. We reached out to Susan at Light Parade Films and luckily she was available on our day. She was the best last minute addition to our wedding that any bride could hope to find.

I could tell when first meeting Susan that she was organized, motivated, and sincerely interested in being a part of our wedding. She took into consideration what we wanted our wedding video to highlight and she also asked about our favorite music. When it came time for our rehearsal and wedding, Susan was an extremely reliable and dedicated videographer. She went above and beyond by volunteering to set up our ceremony sound system during our rehearsal. Susan spent the wedding day capturing all of the essential, romantic, sentimental, and exciting aspects of our ceremony and reception.

A few days after the wedding, I realized how thankful I was to know that everything about my favorite day ever was recorded. You want to relive all of it. It is priceless to be able to listen to your husband says his vows or your sister toast your marriage any time you play a DVD.

The sound and overall quality of our video is top notch. The content and length of the video is perfectly edited. Susan did an excellent job telling not only the story of our wedding, but also our relationship. There is a menu on our video that allows us to skip to family interviews, toasts, or the ceremony. Our DVD cover even matched our wedding colors. Overall, I loved the personal details Susan included in her services. I highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a trustworthy and talented videographer.

We were married July of 2014 at Cooper Creek Event Center.

Megan · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about what an amazing choice it was to have Susan film our wedding day. 5/5 stars just doesn't cut it, she deserves more. Zack and I booked the 8-10 hour package and it was just right. Susan and Rick captured every moment of our day perfectly. We had our highlight reel the night we returned from our honeymoon and the full video was hand delivered in creative packaging 3 months later. I know that sounds like a long time, but it was worth the wait. Susan's creative editing was the perfect combination of modern film making and classic videography. We still had our entire ceremony, but filmed and flawlessly edited from multiple angles. It was like watching a movie at the theater, not just your uncle filming your wedding on a tripod. The creative touch she put on the "getting ready" portion of the film included voice over interviews of the two of us and our grandmothers. The music choices fit our relationship and style nicely. She actually captured our day better than the photographer did. I can't wait to show this to our family and some day our children. This is a forever keepsake that should not be skipped on your wedding day. Thank you for the memories Susan!

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2014

Susan was great to work with! We were so impressed with the teaser video and the full-length video. She captured every moment that we requested, and even moments we didn't think to ask about. She perfectly coordinated our music to go along with the video. Before the wedding, she even gave us a questionnaire for us to fill out so that she could better customize it to exactly what we wanted in our video.

The day of the wedding was a complete and total blur, so I am so happy we decided to get a video of the big day. I barely remember seeing Susan. She's like a stealthy filming cat!

Thank you, Susan!

• F

Franca · Married on 05/17/2014

We hired Susan Vitello Fielding with Light Parade Films, LLC for our May wedding. We could not have asked for a more professional, caring, creative, and talented person. Susan was an absolute joy!! She was responsive in all emails and always made us feel like we were in trusted hands. She and her partner did a great job of recording everything on our wedding day! They worked well with our photographers and were never intrusive when getting the shots they needed. We hardly ever noticed they were there..which allowed them to capture some really natural and candid shots. (which I loved!!) On our honeymoon we got one of the greatest surprises ever when we saw our teaser video!! We couldn't believe the details that were put into it..the song, the audio of us doing our vows, and the teaser itself had great shots of everyone! We watched the final product last night and I was in tears.. it was soooo beautiful!! We highly recommend Susan to any couple considering videography….It is really well worth it! You have a keepsake for a lifetime.

The VERY best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Susan and Light Parade Films to capture our big day. Susan was an absolute delight throughout the entire process. On our wedding day, she not only filmed everything going on, but she helped out in so many other little ways as well (such as fluffing my dress, holding flowers, etc.). She made me feel very at ease when performing the interview as she is an exceptionally kind person, and she worked so well with our photographers to make sure that everyone was able to capture the exact pictures and footage that my husband and I wanted. A couple days after the wedding, I was surprised to find that our trailer was already complete and ready for viewing. To say I loved the sneak peek would be an absolute understatement. It turned out PERFECT and was everything I hoped for and more! A few weeks later we received the full video and again, I was in tears and beyond thrilled with the finished product! Susan and her partner, Richard, caught every key detail of our wedding and have allowed us to relieve the best day of our lives through the film. I can’t begin to sing enough praises for this wonderful videographer, so, I will just close with this… If I could make only one recommendation to a bride it would be -- Hire Light Parade Films! You will NOT be disappointed!