3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Megan Noll Photography

I’m Megan! I’m a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Follow Megan Noll Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Real Weddings 45 Photos

58 Reviews for Megan Noll Photography

• Amanda

Amanda W. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

You'd be crazy not to hire Megan Noll!

Megan Noll is incredible! You would be crazy not to hire her. Not only does she take breathtakingly timeless pictures, but she was so organized and made the day stress-free. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I will cherish our pictures forever.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa S. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Beyond wonderful!!

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Megan. There were many things that stood out to me when I look back on my wedding. Megan is truly there as a part of your wedding journey from the time you book her until even beyond the wedding day. She makes sure you feel special, comfortable, and ready for your day with her. She knows what she's doing! Trust her! She wants the day to go as smoothly and as stress-free as possible for the bride and groom. She preps herself and you so well prior to the big day so you don't have worries going into your wedding. She plans out the 'must have' pictures so there are no questions, delays, confusion on the wedding day, and you waste no time! The day goes by so fast, and the last thing you would want is time wasted on details that could have been figured out before hand. She's so personable and easy to work with, and is your biggest cheerleader on your wedding day! Lastly, she is incredibly talented. All you have to do it look at her work and see how wonderfully she captures the best day of your life. If i had to wedding plan all over again, I would 100%, without a doubt, book with Megan.

Sent on 03/08/2021
  • Gabbi

Gabbi C. · Married on 05/05/2020

Absolutely Recommend!

We absolutely loved working with Megan! We were so impressed by her professionalism, flexibility, experience, and of course stunning photos. So far we’ve had Megan shoot our engagement session, and our ‘elopement’ and could not be happier with our time with her. Next year she’ll be with us again for our postponed reception. I’m someone who is uncomfortable in front of a camera, and Megan made us feel so comfortable and natural during our sessions. She helped us build a timeline for our wedding day earlier in the year, when plans shifted she helped us build a new timeline and shared so many ideas to help us make our few hours with her incredible. Megan even picked out our photo locations! The locations she chose were beautiful, and places my husband and I didn’t even know existed. She truly took the time to understand us as a couple, and take pictures that were very ‘us’. We just ordered our first round of wedding photos and are amazed with the quality of prints we received! We’d recommend Megan in heartbeat and are excited to spend time with her again next year!

Sent on 09/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Noll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Sutle Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

• 3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive Erlanger, KY, 41018 See on map
    Location of (Megan Noll Photography)