3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Megan Noll Photography

I'm Megan! I'm a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Follow Megan Noll Photography on

Megan Noll Photography 1
Megan Noll Photography 2

Joseph · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional advocate of love for ALL couples! Highly recommend for LGBT couples

Being a same-sex couple, finding the right photographer we felt comfortable with and who could bring our love to life through our photos was crucial for us. We decided on Megan and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Throughout the whole process Megan went above and beyond, always made time to help out with any questions we had and offered awesome perspective as we built out our timeline. On the day of, Megan did an awesome job customizing first look photos to fit us as a couple, and had the right level of assertiveness to manage our families following the ceremony for family photos. Her assistant photographer Allison did an awesome job of capturing cocktail hour photos. We feel so grateful and lucky to have found such an awesome photographer who made us feel completely comfortable and did an exceptional job guiding us for just the right pose for all of our photographs. It's clear Megan is passionate about what she does, and it shows in all facets, from our experience during the engagement photo session all the way through to the big day! We highly recommend you stop reading reviews now and book Megan before someone else snaps her up for your date!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Cairns · Married on 05/10/2019

Knowledgeable, talented, passionate photographer

I cannot say enough good things about Megan as a photographer. She is professional and timely first, but she is also so friendly and willing to help with more than just photos. I felt like she was a new friend as soon as we talked on the phone and I was able to rely on her to answer several wedding planning questions. She seemed more than happy to help and gave the best advice to help me put together a great vendor team for our big day. She is also your biggest cheerleader on your wedding day. She wants you to have a good time and get what you want out of your photos as well as your overall wedding day experience. She can also help a rowdy bridal party focus but still have a fun time ;-). And above all, she is so talented. Her aesthetic is incomparable to any other wedding photographer I have seen. We have been more than pleased with her work and cannot recommend her enough for your big day.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lindsay · Married on 01/21/2019

Megan is amazing

Planning a wedding can be stressful. I *so* wanted to be a laid-back bride, but in the year leading up to my wedding I really struggled with the never-ending “to-do list” and daily worries about the weather, my dress, the welcome bags (why?!), constantly rising costs, etc. The only thing I truly NEVER had to stress about was the photography. I knew that no matter what happened, the photos would be stunning. In our first meeting, Megan put me at ease right away. Her gorgeous work speaks for itself, but Megan also brought such an incredible, positive energy to our engagement shoot and wedding. It ended up raining during most of the wedding, and Megan went above and beyond to make sure we got the best possible shots (including standing on a wobbly/wet chair in the grass, in the rain). We are beyond thrilled with how the photos turned out (they have such a light, dreamy quality). And we are so grateful to Megan and her team for their amazing work, which we will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Megan Noll Photography 3

Megan Noll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Sutle Productions
    Sutle Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

• 3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive Erlanger, 41018 See on map