3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Megan Noll Photography

I'm Megan! I'm a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Follow Megan Noll Photography on

• Real Weddings 45

48 Reviews for Megan Noll Photography

• Sally

Sally Fisk · Married on 09/29/2018

Megan Noll Photography - Highly Recommended!

As a bride, there are so many things that you want to go "exactly right" on your wedding day, and so many things that are also completely out of your hands. In the months of planning ahead, when you think of what you want your wedding photos to look like, you have a specific idea in mind. Light, bright, full of joy. Megan Noll and her team captured our day in EXACTLY the way that I envisioned it happening, and went above and beyond to assist my husband and I in the months leading up to the day, as well as all of our friends and family on the day of so that we were completely taken care of. Megan is a true professional and expert in her craft, and it is seen in the amazing work that she does. I cannot say ENOUGH how much I thoroughly enjoyed working with Megan and her amazing team for our wedding. She made the process painless, fun, and having her with us on the day of truly felt like having a dear friend along for the ride. Megan is nothing but a burst of light and energy, and she brought nothing less than her best on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to assist with anything we needed, making sure to check in at every turn, just in case we were needing something that no one had thought of ahead of time. Our photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and the only negative about the entire process is that I can't get married again and again just so that I can have Megan be there as a huge part of the day :)

IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED or MAY BE GETTING ENGAGED in the next year, BOOK HER ASAP. You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to the entire Megan Noll Photography team!

Sally and Jim Fisk

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

Megan was amazing to work with from the start! She made us feel so comfortable and answered all of our questions. She was so easy to communicate with and kept in contact throughout the whole wedding planning process, always offering her help with anything wedding related. On the day of the wedding we were SO happy to have Megan with us. She was positive, knowledgeable, and so fun to be around. She really helped to make sure that we had the best day ever. Also, we just got our photos back and we couldn't be more excited. They exceeded all of our expectations. Her attention to detail and passion is so obvious both in person and in the quality of her work. We would highly recommend Megan!

Anne · Married on 06/08/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Megan and recommend her highly enough! She is the epitome of professional- she is always prompt in her responses, goes out of her way to take care of you and make sure everything is perfect on your wedding day, takes AMAZING photographs, and gets your pictures back to you within a couple week turn around time. But above all of that, Megan is an incredible person and a true joy to work with. She brings such a positive energy to the wedding day, makes everyone feel confident and beautiful, and makes it so that you cannot stop smiling every time you work with her! She goes above and beyond for her couples and makes you her number one priority. For example, on our wedding day, the groomsmen had not eaten, so in a lull before the wedding, Megan went to the grocery and brought back food for the groomsmen and bridesmaids... I mean who does that?! We are very grateful that we chose Megan for our wedding day and would recommend her time and time again to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Megan Noll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Sutle Productions
    Sutle Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

• 3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive Erlanger, KY 41018 See on map