Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Megan Noll Photography

Documenting love in a Timeless, Authentic, and Elegant way

I’m Megan! I’m a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (4)
Prints (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)

Megan was amazing to work with from the start! She made us feel so comfortable and answered all of our questions. She was so easy to communicate with and kept in contact throughout the whole wedding planning process, always offering her help with anything wedding related. On the day of the wedding we were SO happy to have Megan with us. She was positive, knowledgeable, and so fun to be around. She really helped to make sure that we had the best day ever. Also, we just got our photos back and we couldn't be more excited. They exceeded all of our expectations. Her attention to detail and passion is so obvious both in person and in the quality of her work. We would highly recommend Megan!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Megan and recommend her highly enough! She is the epitome of professional- she is always prompt in her responses, goes out of her way to take care of you and make sure everything is perfect on your wedding day, takes AMAZING photographs, and gets your pictures back to you within a couple week turn around time. But above all of that, Megan is an incredible person and a true joy to work with. She brings such a positive energy to the wedding day, makes everyone feel confident and beautiful, and makes it so that you cannot stop smiling every time you work with her! She goes above and beyond for her couples and makes you her number one priority. For example, on our wedding day, the groomsmen had not eaten, so in a lull before the wedding, Megan went to the grocery and brought back food for the groomsmen and bridesmaids... I mean who does that?! We are very grateful that we chose Megan for our wedding day and would recommend her time and time again to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew from the first phone call with Megan that I was going to love working with her. However, she exceeded all expectations we had and blew us away with how easy she was to work with, how much our family and friends enjoyed her, and how AMAZING the photos turned out. One of the best things about her photography, and there are a lot of "best things" is that she really has an uncanny ability to capture the day. When she talks about wanting her photos to tell a story, they truly do. Photos are important to both of us and what we felt we could really take with us from our wedding day. We wanted a really great photographer to capture our day. Megan is IT! You will not be disappointed. She is worth every penny. We truly adore her as a person and love the outcome of our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Becca, 4/14/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1466988845724 megan noll photography   hornberger wedding c 77
220x220 sq 1466988901191 dodds b 47
220x220 sq 1466988943985 dodds b 48

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018   See On Map