3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Megan Noll Photography

I'm Megan! I'm a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Follow Megan Noll Photography on

Megan Noll Photography 1
  • Chloe

Chloe Northcutt · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST Photographer EVER!

Honestly I don't know where to begin. Megan and her team were unbelievable to work with and made our day so special. They instantly felt like family and were so willing to step in and help with anything we needed. Megan's pictures are without a doubt the best you'll find anywhere! She makes you feel so comfortable when taking pictures and really brings out the best in everyone. I knew from the moment I scrolled through her instagram and after hearing others' experiences working with her that I needed to book her for our wedding. I will cherish our pictures forever and get compliments constantly on our photos and photographer. Despite having to work around bad weather for our engagement session, Megan always made an effort to fit us in as soon as possible. She gives you so many resources along the way to help with your planning and to make your pictures the best they can be. I would get married over and over again just to have Megan as our photographer. If you're reading this and wondering whether to book Megan and her team, just do it! You will not regret it I promise!

• Sally

Sally Fisk · Married on 09/29/2018

Megan Noll Photography - Highly Recommended!

As a bride, there are so many things that you want to go "exactly right" on your wedding day, and so many things that are also completely out of your hands. In the months of planning ahead, when you think of what you want your wedding photos to look like, you have a specific idea in mind. Light, bright, full of joy. Megan Noll and her team captured our day in EXACTLY the way that I envisioned it happening, and went above and beyond to assist my husband and I in the months leading up to the day, as well as all of our friends and family on the day of so that we were completely taken care of. Megan is a true professional and expert in her craft, and it is seen in the amazing work that she does. I cannot say ENOUGH how much I thoroughly enjoyed working with Megan and her amazing team for our wedding. She made the process painless, fun, and having her with us on the day of truly felt like having a dear friend along for the ride. Megan is nothing but a burst of light and energy, and she brought nothing less than her best on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to assist with anything we needed, making sure to check in at every turn, just in case we were needing something that no one had thought of ahead of time. Our photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and the only negative about the entire process is that I can't get married again and again just so that I can have Megan be there as a huge part of the day :)

IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED or MAY BE GETTING ENGAGED in the next year, BOOK HER ASAP. You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you to the entire Megan Noll Photography team!

Sally and Jim Fisk

Angela Napolitano · Married on 07/28/2018

Megan is the best! I would highly recommend her!

We were so incredibly lucky to snag Megan as our wedding photographer last July. She was so responsive and so helpful through the entire wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding we were so comfortable with her and she made the entire picture taking process effortless. She chose all of the locations that we shot at and the backdrops were gorgeous and captured the theme of our wedding perfectly. On the wedding day Megan stepped in and helped in countless ways beyond just taking pictures. The cherry on top was that our wedding pictures were perfect. We could not have been happier with them and people are constantly commenting on beautiful they are. I could not recommend her more- she THE BEST!

Megan Noll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Sutle Productions
    Sutle Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

• 3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive Erlanger, KY 41018 See on map