3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive, Erlanger, KY 41018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Megan Noll Photography

I’m Megan! I’m a professional wedding photographer living in The Greater Cincinnati area. I am a hopeless romantic with a passion for capturing love in a timeless, elegant, and authentic way. I am a spirited person who is excited about life, and about love. Being a wedding photographer is the perfect job for an enthusiastic person, because I have the opportunity spend the most exciting day of your lives with you. It is my passion to capture authentic excitement, to remind you of that excitement for the rest of your lives, and to teach your future generations about the excitement that true love will bring.

Follow Megan Noll Photography on

Real Weddings 45 Photos

56 Reviews for Megan Noll Photography

• Amanda

Amanda Wagner · Getting married on 06/05/2022

You'd be crazy not to hire Megan Noll!

Megan Noll is incredible! You would be crazy not to hire her. Not only does she take breathtakingly timeless pictures, but she was so organized and made the day stress-free. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I will cherish our pictures forever.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Gabbi

Gabbi Cerchio · Married on 05/05/2020

Absolutely Recommend!

We absolutely loved working with Megan! We were so impressed by her professionalism, flexibility, experience, and of course stunning photos. So far we’ve had Megan shoot our engagement session, and our ‘elopement’ and could not be happier with our time with her. Next year she’ll be with us again for our postponed reception. I’m someone who is uncomfortable in front of a camera, and Megan made us feel so comfortable and natural during our sessions. She helped us build a timeline for our wedding day earlier in the year, when plans shifted she helped us build a new timeline and shared so many ideas to help us make our few hours with her incredible. Megan even picked out our photo locations! The locations she chose were beautiful, and places my husband and I didn’t even know existed. She truly took the time to understand us as a couple, and take pictures that were very ‘us’. We just ordered our first round of wedding photos and are amazed with the quality of prints we received! We’d recommend Megan in heartbeat and are excited to spend time with her again next year!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Tess

Tess Akgunduz · Married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous Phoenix!

We knew right from the beginning of our photog search that Megan was the gal for us. She made us feel comfortable and at ease (when we were both a little camera shy), she was interested in what was important to us as a couple and we could tell she could command a group. Leading up to the wedding she was in constant contact with us, kept us on task and kept us calm with the long photo list we wanted and timing. We loved our engagement photos so much, we had Megan do rehearsal dinner photos as well the day before the wedding. Megan also shot our “Korean” wedding ceremony—her reverence and professionalism with cultural shots is incredible. NOW the WEDDING PART—she remembered EVERYONE in our wedding party’s names, she commanded the big group to focus and get photos done and captured EVERY detail, even the ones I didn’t know I wanted. She did all of this while flying to Arizona for us! 10/10 would recommend this amazing photographer and person! She’s a wedding must have! -Tess & Brad—Oct 26, 2019.

Sent on 09/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Noll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• Sutle Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the pleasure of working with Megan Noll at a recent reception. The staff were very polite, fun and extremely professional. They even asked if I'd like a picture :) I would have no problems referring potential clients to this vendor.

• 3292 Woodlyn Hills Drive Erlanger, 41018 See on map
    Location of (Megan Noll Photography)