Suite Paper

Greensboro, NC View map

Formerly Events by Amber.....

Suite Paper is an invitation design company that designs with you in mind. Each design is customized to the clients needs, specifications, and budget.

Your Save the Dates and Invitations set the tone for your big day, it's a glimpse of what's to come...so make a statement! Get your guests excited with a modern, polished look. . ..and make'em want more!!

For todays stylish couples, ordinary simply won't do!! Brighten up your celebration with bold colors, contemporary accents and amazing designs. We will incorporate your theme, colors, and any other element you desire. . ..creating a design that is uniquely yours.

Make a statement with your wedding stationery...From the Save the Dates to the Invitations to the Escort Cards and Table Numbers. Have a cohesive look from the first correspondence to the final fair well! I can incorporate any theme, color, design, and personal touch you desire...The statement made will be YOURS!!

All designs are customized, and will match your style and personality perfectly! I can work with ANY budget, and quality will never be sacrificed! Give me a call to discuss the many options available to you.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

• User2577525 2+ years ago
    Full disclosure I went to HS with Amber but after checking out a few different places to do my wedding invited I decided that Suite Paper and Amber were the way to go! She worked with me every step of the way, talking me through options, designs and any questions I had. Highly recommend!
    Victoria Married on 10/24/2015
    My experience with Amber was great from beginning to end. I felt uncomfortable ordering invites online but I knew she was the stationer I wanted to go with. Amber opened her shop on a Sunday to allow us the opportunity for an in-person appointment. I felt like she got the ball rolling on my wedding planning because i had not already completed a lot of the things she needed to include in the invitations. Amber was also flexible when I requested a different invitation style via email. She also was very considerate when we had to switch venues thus requiring our invitations to be revised. We've received so many calls and texts from guests raving about how gorgeous our invites are. I would definitely recommend Amber and the quality of her products.
    Josephine Married on 09/05/2015
    I really struggled to find an invitation set that I loved and that had matching stationary until I found one from Suite paper. I loved that my invitations, thank you cards, place cards, table no. cards etc all matched and fit in with my theme perfectly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Highly professional always exceeding expectations on a regular basis! You should work with her and their products!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Events By Amber to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Greensboro, 27405
9198178380

By Appointment Only
Location of (Suite Paper)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding