Warrenton, VA 20187 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Planning by VFS

I’m a bilingual Event & Wedding planner dedicated to helping you organize and execute flawless events. My goal is to ensure that you enjoy a fun and stress free event as much as possible. I will make sure that everything happens according to the timeline and will be your right hand during the whole process. Want to know a little secret about me? I’m kind of addicted to planning.

As a bilingual Event & Wedding planner, I also serve to the Spanish community, catering to couples and families who speak Spanish. I encourage you to embrace your roots and allow yourself enjoy it. Are you having a multicultural celebration? half American and half Latin party? I can help you to give that Latin style twist to your wedding and reception to combine both styles. Now do you know why my company name is Stylish Planning by VFS?

We look forward hearing from you, please give us a call or send us an email to schedule your complimentary consultation.

info@stylishplanningbyvfs.com

1 User photo

Stylish Planning by VFS 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Virginia is passionate, organized & professional! Can't put a price on everything she did for us!!

Virginia was incredible work with! We couldn't have done everything without her. I hired her for the day of planning and she was so organized, professional and calm as the day of the wedding always gets hectic. She finished last minute details, helped coordinate with all our vendors, even decorated the tables and made sure all my family was lined up and ready for the ceremony. The timeline she created for us was so helpful and it really made the day go smoothly for us and all our guests. Even though she was a day of planner, she checked in throughout the whole process. She thought of so many small details that I wouldn't have. Also, I love how on her planning form she said I could answer help lol! She is passionate at what she does and it shows! I would definitely recommend Virginia!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Stylish Planning by VFS's reply:

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and your kind words. I'm so happy knowing that I helped you have a perfect day and that you were so pleased with my work. My best wishes for you and Louis.
    Cheers!!!
    Virginia

Dian Yu · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional and very easy to work with

Virginia did a fantastic job! She went beyond her job description and really helped us with setting up and decorating the day of.

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Stylish Planning by VFS 2

Stylish Planning by VFS's reply:

Thank you Dian for your feedback. I enjoyed working with you and helping you to have a perfect day.
  • Laura

Laura Jagla · Married on 10/19/2018

Seamless and Beautiful Wedding - Couldn't Have Done It Without Stylish Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Stylish Planning by VFS. Virginia was our month-of/day-of coordinator. I didn't realize how many details go into planning a wedding and running everything smoothly in the days leading up to the event (and the wedding itself) for a wedding of about 150 people, many from out of town. Without Virginia's help, I think that we would have been very stressed! Virginia had excellent attention to detail and ensured that everything ran seamlessly: the set-up, the ceremony, photos, speeches, dinner, clean-up, etc. She worked through these details and a timeline with us prior to the wedding. We had such a beautiful wedding day and believe that a large part of this was due to Virginia's professionalism and excellent event management skills. She also helped us to integrate both of our families' traditions (Venezuelan, Midwestern) into the wedding with creativity. Finding Virginia was one of the best decisions to make such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Stylish Planning by VFS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1