Bel Air, MD 21015 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,300
Availability Check your date

About Barbara O Photography

Barbara Oliveira is a Wedding, Engagement and Lifestyle Photographer based in Baltimore, though she also covers areas of DC, Baltimoer, Philadelphia and Worldwide. She creates images that are journalistic, organic and real. Barbara is far from your traditional wedding photographer, she focuses in telling your story through beautiful pieces of Fine Art.

www.barbaraophotography.com

Barbara O Photography 6
Barbara O Photography 7

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Talented and Delightful!

I had the pleasure of working with Barbara this past summer and it was an absolute delight from start to finish, and then some! As a planner, I always love when the photographer is in the touch with every step of the process to ensure the day of runs smoothly. Barbara arrived early the day of to scout locations for portraits and ensured all the B+G's wants and needs were met with pictures before the end of the night. Post wedding, she provided stunning images in a remarkable amount of time. Some images look straight out of a bridal magazine! I look forward to working together again soon!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Paul · Married on 09/14/2019

Very easy to work with

Barbara was great. She was able to guide us through the whole process and help us deal with change to the first-look photo location the day before the wedding. The photos are great. I'd work with her again.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Barbara O Photography's reply:

thanks so much Paul!! There were lot of changes last minute, but we adapted pretty good. :) And I think the new location turned out great! What a great intimate wedding you guys had! I'm happy I was a part of it! Thank you.

Hyea Won Lee · Married on 09/07/2019

Magnificent person with great eyes - the best photographer

I don't know where to begin - simply put, working with Barbara was probably one of the best decisions I've made throughout the course of my wedding planning. Personally, photography was what I cared the most and I reached out to many photographers hoping to find one who could help us document the special day in a candid and genuine manner. My partner and I had a video call with her as an interview and we knew she was THE one not just because of her professionalism but also owing much to her great personality as an amazing human being. She was extremely good at communicating with us and answering all the questions we had. The engagement session was when we first met her in person and the rapport we built with her that day was something we wanted to continue beyond our wedding. Of course, our wedding photos look awesome and went viral among our friends. You won't regret working with Barbara, I assure you. It is not just photographs of memories you gain, but also an invaluable experience of feeling (or reminding) how pleasant it is to work with such a kind person like Barbara. My recommendations go beyond words.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Barbara O Photography 8
    Barbara O Photography 9
    Barbara O Photography 10

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Hyea Won, I'm tearing up here with such sweet words. Thank you so so so much for writing this beautiful review. You two are so amazing and I had so much fun hanging out with you at the engagement session and your wedding day. I hope our connection will go beyond the wedding two. :) Thank you for trusting me to document your story. It was a huge joy! Xoxo

Barbara O Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints