Barbara O Photography

Bel Air, MD 21015 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,300
Availability Check your date

About Barbara O Photography

Barbara Oliveira is a Wedding, Engagement and Lifestyle Photographer based in Baltimore, though she also covers areas of DC, Baltimoer, Philadelphia and Worldwide. She creates images that are journalistic, organic and real. Barbara is far from your traditional wedding photographer, she focuses in telling your story through beautiful pieces of Fine Art.

www.barbaraophotography.com

Barbara O Photography 6
Barbara O Photography 7

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Talented and Delightful!

I had the pleasure of working with Barbara this past summer and it was an absolute delight from start to finish, and then some! As a planner, I always love when the photographer is in the touch with every step of the process to ensure the day of runs smoothly. Barbara arrived early the day of to scout locations for portraits and ensured all the B+G's wants and needs were met with pictures before the end of the night. Post wedding, she provided stunning images in a remarkable amount of time. Some images look straight out of a bridal magazine! I look forward to working together again soon!

• Lucie

Lucie · Married on 12/21/2018

a beautiful human with amazing talent

my (now) husband and i were completely blown away by our wedding photos and could not have been more thrilled with the outcome of our time spent with barbara. we truly could not have asked for a better photographer to be present with us on our special day. barbara is incredibly skilled and we really appreciated the unending warmth and enthusiasm that came along with it. we would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants a significant life moment documented in a beautifully real and natural light.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Barbara O Photography 8
    Barbara O Photography 9
    Barbara O Photography 10

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lucie. Your wedding was taken out of a fairy tale and I loved every little detail! You two are beautiful souls and it makes me so happy to see you guys together! Thanks for letting me capture your day and your love! :)

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Best choice we made!

Where can I even begin to describe our experience working with Barbara?! From the moment I saw her photos on Instagram I was drawn in and knew she was the perfect choice to photograph our December 1st wedding. We first met over coffee and her warm, friendly personality sealed the deal for us. She made herself readily available to help with recommendations for different aspects of the planning process, and when it came time to plan our photos, she sent a detailed form for us to fill out to ensure that she captured all of the important details. She caught so many special moments and the smallest details, and she blended right in with our crowd, even on the dance floor. Barbara delivered the photos well within her promised turnaround time (but she sent us some sneak peeks less than 24 hours after the wedding!), and throughout our entire experience with her she was responsive and communicative. I never had to worry once! I feel like at the end of it all, we have walked away with a friend. We are so beyond happy with our photos and the way Barbara captured the magic of our celebration.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Awwww!! Lisa, THANK YOU! That means so much to me. I really loved documenting your intimate wedding and am so happy that you enjoyed the whole experience! I definitely think I walked away with friends as well. You're such a bright person and I wish you guys ALL the happiness! Love

Barbara O Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints