style HARU

Bayside, NY View map

H A R U

Since your wedding is one of kind and special as well.

Whatever your dream, H A R U can help in creting memories

you can cherish for a lifetime.

Contact us to start your journey to happiness.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
  • User2223738 2+ years ago
    Mina did just fantastic job. The bouquets for me and my bridesmaids were just classic and gorgeous. Everything including the centerpieces and all the decoration she did for my wedding was unforgettable. All my guests complimented my flowers and I had my best day. She is easily reachable and flexible. She is the most helpful and professional vendor you would definitely wanna work with on your most important day.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/12/2015
    Mena was spectacular! Our first meeting, she suggested to travel to where we were for our convenience and even bought us coffee. The very first impression was all positive. Professional, genuine, dedicated, confident, respectful and punctual are what describe her to be but surely she's much more than that.

During the whole planning process, she would always run everything by me, whether it was via email or text (she is very responsive) and didn't proceed without my approval. She made sure that we got the flowers we wanted at the very best price. We went to her showroom to see our sample table decoration and we couldn't be more happier! She listened to every detail and made our vision come to life.

The day of the wedding, she came by earlier than scheduled I was ecstatic to see the floral arrangements. They were absolutely gorgeous and it was the exact replica of what we've seen on the day of sampling. All of our guests complimented on how simple yet sophisticated it was. The extra candles she added made the entire place that much more elegant.

I wish I could give her 1000000 stars! She is truly the best and you would not regret your decision on working with her!
    We cannot wait to contact her again for any future events or parties!!!
    Jiyoung Married on 10/04/2014
    Mina is simply awesome!
    If I can give more stars, I want to give to her.

Everything about this florist is beyond excellent. She is lovely person to talk to (I actually enjoyed going to her studio) SHE IS EXCELLENT FLORIST (everyone in wedding complemented the flower), She is very accommodating (always offered to help us and when we asked her, she did it!), She is reliable, flexible, professional, affordable and just perfect florist you would get.

39-27 Bell Blvd, #4 Bayside, 11361