12287 Brickellia st., San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About Studio Sequoia

I'm a photographer with over 10 years of wedding experience documenting over 250 weddings in that time. I travel, a lot, and currently split my time between California and Denmark. Being a wedding photographer is my passion and definitely what I do best, I feel it is a true honor to be there for my clients and I wear my photographer badge proudly.

Follow Studio Sequoia on

A wedding in Joshua Tree
1bdw 3ig

4 Reviews for Studio Sequoia

Marion · Married on 01/14/2017

Kelley and Brian did an incredible job shooting our wedding. Kelley is very affable and fun to work with and has everything under control. Their high energy and organization made the portrait shots a breeze and they captured great candid shots throughout the day and night. We chose Kelley after looking at her website and were won over by her style, value, and personality. Having a second shooter was great for a wedding where the bride and groom are getting ready separately and just to get a wider diversity of shots. We highly recommend Studio Sequoia for any event!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/03/2016

Where can I even start with Kelley? When I had a disaster strike the week of our wedding in the form of a construction fence around my venue, she was quick to put me at ease and work with me to plan a first look off site so we could still have amazing photos. And you know what? My photos are AMAZING! She took the time to visit the venue several times to figure out where and how to shoot with that fence, and went to our off-site location (UCSD) to coordinate our first look earlier in the week and the morning of our wedding. Plus her smiling face and joyful demeanor is impossible not to laugh around! I was very happy with all of my vendors on my wedding, but if I had to pick only one, it would be Kelley. The morning after our wedding, we had 100 edited photos for our "preview," which is much more than I would have expected, and much faster. Thank you, Kelley, for keeping me sane and happy on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lia · Married on 10/24/2015

From the first moment we met Kelley we knew we were in great hands. She came to our first meeting prepared with pictures she took at our venue just the day before. She put us at ease and we knew immediately that we'd book her. Throughout the wedding planning she was a huge resource. She suggest hair stylists. She did a walk through of the venue with me. She drove up to LA to do our engagement shoot. She helped me form a timeline for the wedding day. She eased my nerves and was enthusiastic and excited about all our ideas.

The morning of my wedding I felt a huge sense of relief as soon as Kelley walked in the door. I knew she'd keep us on schedule and just her happy but in-charge attitude made me feel like everything was going to go smoothly. She and Brian were just a joy through the whole day. They rolled with it when our bridal party kept going AWOL. They laughed it off when my family members kept handing them iPads to take pictures for them. They calmed me when I looked at them like I might kill everyone. :D Brian even offered to bounce someone he thought was a crasher for us! (Spoiler: it was just my crazy uncle. We've all got one, right?)

By the time we'd gotten back to our rental and had a shower, I had already received one of our pictures via text. My phone dinged several times before bed with more! Our "sneak peek" (which we had a link to within 48 hours) was 98 pictures!!! We received the rest well within the expected time listed in our contract and they are gorgeous. Kelley and Brian not only got all the photos you'd hope, but also all the tiny moments we missed.

There's really not enough I can say about Studio Sequoia. They should be charging twice what they are, but both said they love their clients and wouldn't be able to work with a lot of them if they charged more. They are good people with big hearts who will make you feel perfect and wonderful. After my husband, this was the best choice I made for my wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Studio Sequoia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1140.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Refined Beauty Inc. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kelly is an incredible photographer! With her work ethic combined with her awesome personality, You won't even notice that you are behind the camera. As a makeup artist, She was a delight to work with. Her photos speak for themselves. She able to captures all of those special moments and work with the bridal party to get some incredible and FUN photos. her work is just as amazing as she is! I would book her if I were getting marry!!

• San Diego, 92102 See on map
    Location of (Studio Sequoia)