Falls Church, VA 22042 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Strings for Flings

String Trio, String Duo or Solo Violinist available for hire for Wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and engagement parties. Located in Washington, DC area.

Repertoire includes classical standards as well as light jazz and tango music. We also accept requests to learn popular tunes and favorites.

Please contact us to learn more and for sound clips!

Follow Strings for Flings on

9 Reviews for Strings for Flings

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy that I chose Strings for Flings! Bridget was so easy to work with and the music was beautiful. They even learned a meaningful song for me that was played during the recessional. I highly recommend Strings for Flings.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Alison · Married on 02/18/2017

Bridget and Beth were such a pleasure to work with and really made an impact on our wedding ceremony! I loved walking down the aisle to live music, and we received many compliments from our guests about the violin music. Bridget was easy to work with and learned 2 new songs for us as well. The women also played for our cocktail hour and I'm so impressed how easily they switched from classical to a jazz sound. Would highly recommend to D.C. couples!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Heidi · Married on 06/11/2016

Strings for Flings was incredible! They were perfectly professional, always punctual and made my day entirely stress free and wonderful. Not to mention they are very talented. I received so many compliments on their performance. They really were the icing on the cake making for a truly fantastic day!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Strings for Flings's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments! It is always a pleasure.

Strings for Flings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music

Real Weddings