Beaufort, SC 29902 Map · Phone number

About Sterling Occasions

Mission

Sterling Occasions is dedicated to delivering excellence through planning, design, and layout with integrity as well as hospitality, using innovative, and traditional methods.

Vision Statement

Our vision is to make Sterling Occasions true to its’ name by delivering perfection on a personal level.

Value Statement

We are dedicated, talented, and goal oriented. We promote honesty, integrity, and hospitality. We welcome diverse design challenges. In addition we foster a positive atmosphere with enthusiasm.

sdp36409
dsc0298
Multiple  layered cake
Multiple layered cake

3 Reviews for Sterling Occasions

I honestly can't say anything negative about the services I received from Sterling Occasions. I was referred to them by a friend that lives in Beaufort. I was planning my wedding at Fripp Island from Greenwood, SC and everything was done over the phone and via email. Kelly was responsive to my emails and phone calls. I am not creative at all and the only thing I knew was that I wanted to use Calla Lilies. She designed my bouquets and boutonnieres with the colors I was using and I couldn't be more satisfied. I felt like she went out of her way to make sure she met my expectations. When she delivered my flowers, the morning of the wedding, she volunteered her time to help with anything else that I may have needed. I ended up using a flower for my hair, which was her idea and it was beautiful. She was also careful to stay within my budget and that was very much appreciated. You will not be disappointed if you choose Sterling Occasions!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Cassie,
    Thank you for your review. I loved the challenge of your request of flowers. I really loved to see the love and appreciation you and your family had for one another as well as myself and the other vendors. Congratulations! It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Sincerely,
    Kelly Lesesne

Pam · Married on 05/09/2015

Sterling Occasions provided my son and daughter in law with an exceptionally well decorated rehearsal dinner and a fabulous reception held a month after the wedding. I originally hired Sterling Occasions just for the reception because the rehearsal dinner and wedding were 600 miles away. But after meeting with Sterling Occasions, Kelly Lesesene, and giving her a few ideas and my daughter in law sharing some pictures with her, she was able to produce some fantastic centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner. She packed me up with all the necessary materials and stayed by the phone to coach me if necessary (and I didn't have to call!!) in their assembly. The mother of the bride was so impressed with the centerpieces, she asked to use them for the wedding reception.
    Kelly is very creative and has an eye for detail. She is able to take common items and pull them together to make exquisite designs. She is very easy to work with and very easy to stay in touch with. She can go many directions with her

Sent on 07/08/2015

Pam,
    Thank you so much for the response. It was a pleasure to work with you and your daughter-in-Law. Thank you for trusting me to put together a concept that could travel to and from MaryLand for a formal and casual look. I really enjoyed working with you and your appreciation for plant and nature. What an amazing complement that the brides mother wanted to use them on the day of the wedding! Congratulations on your New Daughter-in Law.
    sincerely,
    Kelly Lesesne

Lisa · Married on 02/20/2015

Sterling Occasions is so amazing and talented. They work with any type of budget and still ensure the bride has a beautiful wedding that they have envisioned. Kelly is very dependable and patient and will sit down with the bride and family to encompass the vision for their wedding and then provide many types of options that would be available that would work in their budget. She works well under pressure and always meets her deadlines. Through the services and assistance of Sterling Occasions, every bride will be able to have the wedding of their dreams that they have always envisioned. I would highly recommend this company for weddings and any other type of event. My daughter and son in law had a beautiful wedding and we have received so many compliments of all the decorations, details, and services that Sterling Occasions provided. We want to say a huge Thank you and we could not have done it without all the assistance and guidance from Sterling Occasions.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lisa,
    Thank you for your review. It was really fun to watch theme of the wedding come together. The details were meaningful and classic at the same-time. Your energy and enthusasum for this moment in time was truly a joy to work with. It was an honor to serve those who are use-to serving others.
    Sincerely,