2311 21st Ave #1D, Astoria, NY 11105 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Gatton Events

Stephanie Gatton Events is a wedding planning company located in Astoria, New York. Wedding planner Stephanie Gatton mixes her experience as a stage manager with her skills as an event planner to coordinate your special day. She takes pride in creating detailed timelines, advanced planning and troubleshooting problems.

Experience

Stephanie Gatton has over a decade of event planning, including working at Julliard and the Guggenheim Museum. In regard to her stage managing, she has worked in the performing arts for numerous years, making her a unique wedding planner for your special day.

Stephanie Gatton Events offers partial planning for your wedding as well as referrals. A list of her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services

This company can plan both religious and non-religious ceremonies. Additional wedding types include civil ceremonies and destination weddings.

Follow Stephanie Gatton Events on

Stephanie Gatton Events 4
Stephanie Gatton Events 5

Mary Beth Aubry · Married on 10/14/2018

Stephanie is a godsend!

Stephanie was an absolute godsend in helping me bring together my wedding. I chose the "Oh Shit!" Package and got married in October 2018. After seeing great reviews online, I contacted Stephanie for a consultation and by the end of the call I was basically asking her to take my money. Once you book her services she provides super super helpful wedding "cheat sheets" that aid all things planning (timeline, guest list, tipping sheet, etc.). Stephanie is professional, thorough, collaborative, and so sweet. Stephanie is very responsive and brings great ideas to the table if you struggle with indecisiveness (like me). I had most of my vendors booked by the time I consulted with her and really needed support in day of coordination. And Stephanie. Brought. It. Not only did the day of timeline go smoothly, the venue looked AMAZING and she was the point person for the vendors. I am so glad I chose Stephanie because I did not once feel worried on my wedding day and was actually able to enjoy it! I would definitely recommend Stephanie Gatton!

Cindy Marchinda · Married on 09/30/2018

Stepanie Gattone is THE BEST!! You NEED her.

RUN, DON'T WALK to Stephanie Gatton. She is a consummate professional. She made my wedding planning and the day itself a huge, huge success. I cannot say enough great things about her. I came to Stephanie with my 'hair on fire' - trying to plan a wedding when my fiancé was recovering from a heart attack. Stephanie literally got me organized, focused, recommended the BEST vendors that I used and loved, and believed in my vision and took my dreams and made them a reality! On the day of the wedding, she is so on the ball - literally 'running the show' for you so all you have to do is sit back, relax and relish the moments. With Stephanie as your wedding planner, you CANNOT GO WRONG. Quite honestly, I cannot imagine an event without Stephanie. She is your girl. You won't be disappointed.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Stephanie Gatton is the best!

There wasn't a whole lot my husband and I knew for sure during the initial stages of planning our wedding. Do we want a big party or an intimate gathering? Kids welcome or adults only? In the city, or in the country? We didn't want a full-on "wedding planner" as we'd both produced and directed before professionally, and were excited by the prospect of designing everything ourselves. But following just a few meetings with caterers, we acknowledged we'd bitten off a bit more than we could chew. So as soon as we'd finished FaceTiming with Stephanie during our introductory meeting, we jumped for joy and celebrated the first thing we knew with absolute certainty - we'd found our wedding coordinator!

Stephanie Gatton was a referral to us from our DJ, 74 Events. It was love at first meeting. She shared with us her extensive experience as a stage manager and we connected over our shared love of the theatre, baseball, dogs, and matrimony (yay!). Stephanie was indispensable to us throughout the entire planning process, from that first virtual meeting to making sure we had all the wedding cake we wanted before leaving the venue. She made sure we remained on track with everything and was was consistently responsive, professional, organized and just plain lovely.

We wish we could hire her again! Do yourself a favor and get Stephanie to help plan and run your wedding. You'll be so glad you did.

Stephanie Gatton Events 6
    Stephanie Gatton Events 7
    Stephanie Gatton Events 8

Stephanie Gatton Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,475.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

I had the tremendous pleasure of working with Stephanie Gatton at a wedding at the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors followed by a reception at the Roundhouse in Beacon. She, quite simply, nailed it. Due to extraordinary circumstances with the weather, the ceremony location changed a total of three times in 24 hours. Watching her update each and every vendor as the day unfolded was inspiring. She kept the stress off of the bride and groom while keeping track of every detail. It was downright impressive. The bride and groom are artists and theater professionals who poured their hearts into their wedding details. They built a custom escort card display that was essentially an art installation that matched their die-cut invitation design and the actual icing on their cake, which coordinated with their uplighting. All couples have something that is very important to them on their wedding day, but for DIY couples make their decor by hand, EVERYTHING matters. Stephanie knew that and didn't miss a beat. This made it possible for me to deliver a set of photos that the clients loved. You can trust her with your vision. (If you're curious and want to see all the artistic, handmade awesomesauce, you can see the whole event here: https://milestoneimages.pixieset.com/colinandorli/)

• Mixclusiv Entertainment, Inc.
    Mixclusiv Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

Stephanie is amazing and creates such a memorable wedding reception experience! She's very organized in all aspects of the event, making sure everything meets if not exceeds, her client's expectations. We've dealt with some less than desirable event planners in the past but Stephanie is always such a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to endorse and recommend her for your event planning needs.

• 2311 21st Ave #1D, #1D Astoria, New York, NY 11105 See on map