Stephanie Gatton Events Reviews

Stephanie Gatton Events 5
Stephanie Gatton Events 6

Denise Morocco · Married on 09/14/2019

Stephanie is the best!

As the mother of a bride who lives on the other coast, I needed some major organizational help. Stephanie was amazing. She not only broke down all the details that needed sorting in a timely way, but also on the day of the wedding when we had to adjust for torrential rain, she saved my life. Stephanie was, calm, organized and creative so that in the end, the drama of the rain storm added to the magic of the evening. She and her helper/husband, who is a master electrician, took care of every last detail with calm professionalism. Our guests told us it was one of the most fabulous events they'd ever attended. Stephanie is the BEST.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Michael Puleo · Married on 02/02/2019

The Best Planner We Could Have Chosen!

Stephanie is an amazing planner and we highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding seek her out! She was so warm and friendly, super organized, and consistently available whenever we had questions or a problem came up in the planning stages. Stephanie has great relationships with amazing vendors and helped us plan our dream winter wedding at the Greenpoint Loft with the best food, photography, flowers, and so much more for our big day. Stephanie was an absolute pro on the day of the wedding, coordinating all the moving pieces, and shielding us from the stress of surprise cancellations and plus ones. We couldn't have pulled off a wedding half as fantastic as ours turned out to be without Stephanie!
    Hannah and Mike

Sent on 03/05/2019

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Dear H+M, What can I say but that it was a privilege and honor to work with you step by step to bring your wedding to life - and in just over four and a half months from booking the venue to the big day! You were a dream couple to work with, and I loved your winter wedding. Thank you for choosing Stephanie Gatton Events to bring your big day vision to life!

xoxo, Stephanie

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/29/2018

Stephanie Gatton For President

We honestly would not have survived the planning process without Stephanie's guidance and expertise. My husband and I had a fairly eclectic view of how we wanted the day to go- traditional ceremony but untraditional and casual after-party- and Stephanie heard and respected all of our requests. On our wedding day she really shined. She helped us navigate difficult family members, a disaster parking situation, and a million moving pieces, all in a city she did not know! Despite the chaos, we remember our wedding as easy, laid back, and one of the best days of our life. Work with Stephanie! It will be the best money you spend on your wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Stephanie Gatton Events 7

Dear A+A,

Thank you SO much for these kind words! What really touches me is that you feel that I heard and respected all of your requests, traditional or untraditional. That is of the utmost importance to me in all of my relationships with my couples. I'm thrilled you had a wonderful wedding day (gorgeous Providence weather!) and send you both all warm wishes as you begin your married journey together. Thank you for choosing me to help bring your big day vision to life!
    xoxo,
    Stephanie

Mary Beth Aubry · Married on 10/14/2018

Stephanie is a godsend!

Stephanie was an absolute godsend in helping me bring together my wedding. I chose the "Oh Shit!" Package and got married in October 2018. After seeing great reviews online, I contacted Stephanie for a consultation and by the end of the call I was basically asking her to take my money. Once you book her services she provides super super helpful wedding "cheat sheets" that aid all things planning (timeline, guest list, tipping sheet, etc.). Stephanie is professional, thorough, collaborative, and so sweet. Stephanie is very responsive and brings great ideas to the table if you struggle with indecisiveness (like me). I had most of my vendors booked by the time I consulted with her and really needed support in day of coordination. And Stephanie. Brought. It. Not only did the day of timeline go smoothly, the venue looked AMAZING and she was the point person for the vendors. I am so glad I chose Stephanie because I did not once feel worried on my wedding day and was actually able to enjoy it! I would definitely recommend Stephanie Gatton!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cindy Marchinda · Married on 09/30/2018

Stepanie Gattone is THE BEST!! You NEED her.

RUN, DON'T WALK to Stephanie Gatton. She is a consummate professional. She made my wedding planning and the day itself a huge, huge success. I cannot say enough great things about her. I came to Stephanie with my 'hair on fire' - trying to plan a wedding when my fiancé was recovering from a heart attack. Stephanie literally got me organized, focused, recommended the BEST vendors that I used and loved, and believed in my vision and took my dreams and made them a reality! On the day of the wedding, she is so on the ball - literally 'running the show' for you so all you have to do is sit back, relax and relish the moments. With Stephanie as your wedding planner, you CANNOT GO WRONG. Quite honestly, I cannot imagine an event without Stephanie. She is your girl. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Stephanie Gatton is the best!

There wasn't a whole lot my husband and I knew for sure during the initial stages of planning our wedding. Do we want a big party or an intimate gathering? Kids welcome or adults only? In the city, or in the country? We didn't want a full-on "wedding planner" as we'd both produced and directed before professionally, and were excited by the prospect of designing everything ourselves. But following just a few meetings with caterers, we acknowledged we'd bitten off a bit more than we could chew. So as soon as we'd finished FaceTiming with Stephanie during our introductory meeting, we jumped for joy and celebrated the first thing we knew with absolute certainty - we'd found our wedding coordinator!

Stephanie Gatton was a referral to us from our DJ, 74 Events. It was love at first meeting. She shared with us her extensive experience as a stage manager and we connected over our shared love of the theatre, baseball, dogs, and matrimony (yay!). Stephanie was indispensable to us throughout the entire planning process, from that first virtual meeting to making sure we had all the wedding cake we wanted before leaving the venue. She made sure we remained on track with everything and was was consistently responsive, professional, organized and just plain lovely.

We wish we could hire her again! Do yourself a favor and get Stephanie to help plan and run your wedding. You'll be so glad you did.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Stephanie Gatton Events 8
    Stephanie Gatton Events 9
    Stephanie Gatton Events 10

Anu · Married on 09/02/2018

We can't recommend Stephanie highly enough!!

We decided to do a DIY wedding, but realized early on that we would need a coordinator for the day-of to keep everything on track and manage all the moving parts. We can’t tell you how glad we are that we found Stephanie, as she did this and so much more! From our first phone call with her it was clear we were in good hands: she made us feel that it was possible for us to achieve our vision for our DIY wedding, while giving us a much-needed plan for the months leading up to it and things we needed to keep in mind for the day-of. We immediately felt like we were in good hands and that we could trust her to answer ANY question, but more often than not she would spot a potential question or problem coming even before we did, and already have the solution for it. She is extremely experienced in event planning and wedding production, and whether you’re doing DIY or full service she will absolutely have your back.

While she gave us a sense of security in the months leading up to the wedding, she blew us away on our actual wedding day! She completely exceeded our expectations as far as how efficient, organized, and on top of every detail she was. She completely understood our vision and executed it perfectly. One thing we were especially stressed about was the timing of the music during our ceremony, since we didn’t have a DJ but had several music changes. With her background in theater production, Stephanie handled this as though it were nothing at all. We really were able to enjoy the wedding and time with our guests, without having to worry about if we were on time or if the music was going to be cued at the right moment or if the people involved in the day knew their cues. If you want someone who will run your wedding like a tight ship and take care of details you didn’t even realize needed to be taken care of, Stephanie offers a total peace of mind. We cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Frank · Married on 09/01/2018

Stephanie is hands-down, the greatest!

Stephanie is absolutely wonderful! We connected with her instantly, and working with her is one of the best wedding planning choices we made! Stephanie completely understood what our priorities were for our wedding and helped us to stay focused on what was most important to us throughout the planning process. She had great resources and suggestions, and she thought of every single detail. (Stephanie has a background as a stage manager, and it shows! She keeps every single thing organized.) Stephanie was enthusiastic about our decision to have a whole weekend celebration at our rustic summer camp and helped us think through logistics. There were a lot of logistics, as events were in various buildings throughout camp with separate plans for rain and sun, and half of our guests were staying in cabins without running water or electricity.

Stephanie was warm and encouraging, very easy to communicate with, and ultimately made our wedding weekend feel completely seamless. It was so, so wonderful to be able to immerse ourselves in enjoying the wedding and not worry about any of the vendors or details once it was happening. Many aspects of our wedding were non-traditional, and Stephanie had a lot of ideas to offer to us about how to make them work. Our families loved Stephanie, too, and she did a fantastic job helping to manage them as well. Honestly, we can't say enough great things about Stephanie!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Claire · Married on 08/24/2018

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. A true professional, she both leveraged her expertise when needed but also made sure I felt heard and understood in the decision making process. She offered her advice and reassurances and truly put me at ease. The day was absolutely seamless thanks to her and I felt like I could relax and enjoy as opposed to worrying about the details!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Sam · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot recommend Stephanie enough, she is truly exceptional. My wife and I got married in July 2018 and our wedding could not have been better thanks to her. It goes without saying that planning a wedding can be a daunting task, and one of the best choices we made was hiring Stephanie. She is tremendously hard working, responsive, and on top of every single detail. She ensured our wedding was absolutely perfect and made every step of the way completely seamless. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients, so much so that we jokingly told her she should be charging us more after we saw just how hard she worked for us. Thank you for everything Stephanie!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Dear S&E, thank you SO much for your wonderful words - you truly had a vision for an EPIC wedding, and it was my pleasure to help you make that a reality! You were truly dream clients - so responsive, thoughtful, and attentive. From assisting with your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, to the 16-hour day of wedding work, I can truly say that I had a ball working with you, your friends, family, and vendors. My best wishes to you both on the start of this new journey! xoxo, S
  • W

William · Married on 01/20/2018

Hiring Stephanie was the best wedding decision we made! Her organizational and planning skills made the event run so smoothly that we could focus entirely on having the best day of our lives. She was extremely accommodating to the fact that we wanted to DIY some aspects of the event, and never made us feel guilty for doing so. We could not have imagined a better day!

To quote our photographer: “There need to be more Stephanie’s in the world”.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Molly · Married on 12/03/2017

Jay and I were on the fence about including a wedding planner being the DIY people that we are but WOW! our most incredible wedding decision was hiring Stephanie to oversee the day of coordination. She made everything run seamless while maintaining a smile on her face. What a pleasure it was to work with Stephanie, who made our day special, smooth and peaceful so we could focus on celebrating!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Stephanie Gatton Events 11

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Dear M+J, thanks so much for the love! Your day was such a delight to be a part of! I thoroughly enjoyed your effervescence and unique ideas on how to make a typical wedding day reflect who you are as a couple. Both the ceremony and lunch at Frankie's 457 and the evening reception at St. Mazie were amazing! Thanks for bringing me on board! xoxo, S

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2017

We could not have been happier that we chose Stephanie to help us with our wedding! She was incredibly professional, extremely organized, really quick to respond to email, and overall very easy to work with. We were feeling a bit stressed with the wedding approaching, but once we started working with Stephanie she did everything she could to take things off of our plate and make us feel more at ease. Our caterers were not the easiest to work with, and Stephanie completely took over communicating with them and sorted everything out so we wouldn't have to. She even came up with a genius trick for arranging the flowers on our cake. What a rock star! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, R+A! Your wedding was so lovely and you both were so gracious and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process! I was more than happy to step up and pick up the slack for any less-than-stellar vendors, all to give you a glorious wedding day! xoxo, S

Jan · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie Gatton made it a lot easier for everyone involved in planning our son’s wedding at Sleepy Hollow Country Club, graciously and effectively coordinating with the bride and groom, parents, vendors, and venue. She was part of our team three months in advance of the wedding and I wish that we had found her sooner. The wedding was beautiful and we were all able to enjoy it fully because Stephanie was there.

JG
    Mother of the Groom
    September 2017

Sent on 11/02/2017

Dear Jan,
    Thank you for your kind words! You, your son, and your daughter-in-law were wonderful to work with, it was my absolute pleasure to help you bring all of your ideas and plans to fruition on their wedding day! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of the team!

Douglas · Married on 09/30/2017

After talking with Stephanie for 5 minutes we could tell right away that we were in good hands for our wedding at Sleepy Hollow Country Club. From the first day we spoke through the wedding day itself, Stephanie made sure our wedding was planned for and executed seamlessly. My wife and I knew that anything she was involved with would run smoothly. She limited the thinking and worrying we needed to do and made sure the things that were important to us were taken care of. Her contributions allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding day without worrying about the execution of the wedding itself.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Douglas! You and Celia were a pleasure to work with, even remotely from your home in Texas while planning your NY wedding. All the best wishes for you both on your new life together! ~Stephanie
  • X

Xiaoyu · Married on 09/30/2017

I like Stephanie! She is really knowledgeable about the whole wedding thing and she can give good advice. She is also very organized, easy to communicate with and very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thank you, Celia! It was a pleasure to help plan your beautiful wedding to Douglas! My best wishes on this new chapter of your life! xoxo, S

Krista · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot recommend Stephanie highly enough. She helped us realize our vision for our wedding perfectly. Even (and especially) when we weren't quite sure what our vision was. She has years of event planning and wedding planning experience, and yet is still excited for every wedding. Only now, in the hazy aftermath of our own wedding, can we realize just how wonderfully insane that is.

We especially valued her assistance in choosing a venue for our wedding. Stephanie pointed out issues with venues that we would never have realized until too late. Stephanie helped us identify the perfect caterer for our wedding. We were looking for something different from typical wedding food and Stephanie connected us with a wonderful caterer who provided us with fabulous food.

Stephanie was extremely easy to work with over the entire process of planning and having our wedding. She was very flexible about meeting times and locations and was always available when we needed her. Stephanie was always responsive to all of our questions (even the pointless ones that were really just anxiety talking, and she went further and realized the root of the problem).

The timeline that she created for the wedding really helped keep us and our families on track. On the day of our wedding, Stephanie took care of every detail and issue that arose. There was a potentially disastrous issue that was seamlessly fixed (with many trips to the hardware store) and we never knew.

The process of planning the wedding with Stephanie's help meant that she knew exactly what decision we'd make on the day of without needing to ask us. Stephanie thought of things that wouldn't have occurred to us, like renting a high chair for a toddler. Stephanie also identified someone in the wedding party who could assist her to take care of things when she couldn't be in two places at once. This was really helpful and took the pressure off of us on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, Krista & Scott! It was so lovely to get to know you both over the course of our nine months of wedding planning - from helping you find your perfect venue, to sourcing some of your vendors - most crucially the amazing Van Alst Kitchen as your caterer - it was my pleasure! I so love my Offbeat Bride clients, and you were no exception to that! Thanks for choosing me to bring everything together and carry you both through that finish line! xoxo, S

Alexis · Married on 09/02/2017

Our wedding would absolutely not have been the perfect day it was without Stephanie. We hired her for her month-of coordination, as well as to help us find our other vendors. Even though Stephanie is based in New York and we live in/got married in Philadelphia, we never felt there was any issue in her being out of town. Having never planned a wedding before, we had no idea who we needed, and what to look for. Stephanie was invaluable in helping find our equally amazing photographers, DJ, and florist. She coordinated all communications, made sure prices and contracts were reasonable, and was always available to answer any questions we had. She even made sure to meet me to chat in person when I was in New York for a weekend. During the last “month-of” Stephanie delt with all final arrangements, made schedules for all the vendors and coordinated their arrivals at the venue. When we had surprise rain storms pop up on the forecast a few days before, Stephanie helped take care of everything we needed to make sure our wedding stayed dry. On the day of, I never felt nervous about the events of the day, or making sure that things went as planned, because I knew they would! I would have Stephanie plan my daily life if that were possible.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Dear A+J - Thank you both SO much for your lovely words! You were truly a joy to work with. As I said to you on your wedding day, I was so thrilled to see you finally get hitched, but also so sad because that meant our working relationship was coming to an end! It was my absolute pleasure to guide you through your remaining vendor selections for your Bartram's Garden wedding, and even though most of our meetings were by Facetime, I never felt as if we weren't in tune. Perhaps I should offer daily life planning services as well? :) xoxo, Stephanie

Shiralee · Married on 07/09/2017

Stephanie was the ultimate dream coordinator. She was extremely organized, accessible and on-top-of-it! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to handle my big day. Stephanie took care of everything from creating maps of my ever-changing seating chart and following up with my vendors, to texting my sister a gentle reminder that I should be getting into my dress when it was that time on the day-of (I had obviously gotten very distracted so I distinctly remember being very grateful at that moment that someone was keeping us on schedule!). I am so very happy I left things in her very capable hands.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love! It was my honor to execute your wedding in the beautiful backyard garden and stable of Frankie's 457. As I kept saying to you all along, you were a dream client!

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

It was not my wedding (I was the sister of the Groom/"Best Lady") and Stephanie came highly recommend. Groom was skeptical that they needed a day-of planner, but Stephanie completely converted him. She is a total pro - was anticipating things we didn't even think about. Direct quote: "hiring her was the best money we spent." I can't imagine what the day would have been like without her, but with her, it was perfect. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, Jen! Your brother and his wife were SUCH a pleasure to work with, as was your whole family! I felt honored to be a part of their big day! xoxo, S

Valerie · Married on 06/11/2017

My wife and I hired Stephanie as a day-of coordinator. She also has a month-of service which I imagine is even more amazing, but we had a pretty specific vision of what we wanted, so this was what worked for us. The package she gave us was extremely generous and offered a certain number of hours of prep time in the week leading up to the wedding.

I cannot stress how amazing it was to be able to hand over the event to Stephanie and just enjoy it. She took the time to contact and coordinate with all of our vendors beforehand, and she thought to take care of things that I would never have thought of. She is both incredibly detail-oriented and a calming presence. Honestly, if you're going to hire any kind of wedding coordinator, do yourself a favor and hire a former stage manager. Stephanie's services were worth more than what we paid for, and we were extremely lucky to have her on our side.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, Val! It was my honor to execute your wedding to Carmen. Even in the humidity, you were two beautiful brides!

Lisa & Paul · Married on 05/27/2017

Stephanie was a tremendous help to us and we’d highly recommend her. She’s got a great mix of talents and skills that make her effective and great to work with...and let us start out by saying we didn’t make it easy: we’re 3,000 miles/three timezones away in San Francisco and had a ~320-person wedding at a wedding venue that was untested in the wedding business. Stephanie ended up being the perfect fit and it was as though we were in the same city the entire time. Our first meeting (Google Hangout) showed her sensible and thorough approach as she sought to understand our vision, likes/dislikes, constraints, what we had done to date, etc. Out of that she produced a logical, thoughtful proposal. Everything Stephanie does is transparent, and she’s open to changes in direction (like when we’d forget to mention something important or fail to tell her about a certain constraint we had). She's highly collaborative. We appreciated her creative and helpful ideas as well as her communications style very much: a nice balance of listening to understand what we wanted and didn’t want, and offering ideas/suggestions when we were unsure or her experience told her there was a better way. When debating whether to have a cake vs. dessert table, she came back to us almost immediately with great ideas. When we decided to go cake table, but supplement with ice cream sandwiches, Stephanie’s ideas were abundant and helpful including options of where to get the treats and how to display them and ensure they didn’t melt! When the inevitable anxiety crept in about three weeks out, Stephanie helped us to take a breath and break things up into manageable pieces and prioritize. Her calm, organized, proactive, and positive approach was absolutely critical in getting us over the finish line. Finally, Stephanie is the perfect blend of meticulously prepared but also cool and calm when things go awry—and, yes, something's not going to go perfectly—so that combo is like gold. Thank you, Stephanie!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Stephanie Gatton Events 12

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Lisa + Paul - What beautiful words you have written about your stunning San Francisco wedding! I was truly honored to be a part of your big day - from all of our remote wedding planning sessions, to being with you the day before and day of. I wish you both nothing but happiness and love and thank you for choosing me to be your coordinator! xoxo, S
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 03/31/2017

In the early months of our engagement we had decided that we would not be hiring a Month-Of Coordinator. We were trying to find ways to cut costs and figured it would be nearly impossible for someone to be more familiar with our wedding than we were. That decision changed when I went to my best friend's wedding and saw the benefits of having someone who could "handle" the day so that you could enjoy it. Our search began and we ended up with a coordinator (not Stephanie...our road to her was a little bumpy) around October of 2016. Our wedding was in March 2017 so we felt really great and proactive. In January our original coordinator could no longer work our wedding and we of course were freaking out. She handled the whole situation wonderfully and sent over a list of people who she thought would be a good fit for us; one of the name's on the list was Stephanie Gatton. As soon as I saw that she used to be a Stage Manager (I'm an Actress) I was sold and she was the only person we contacted. We met with her and our respect and affection for her was instant. In the month leading up to our wedding Stephanie designed our floor plan from scratch, dealt with all of our vendors, met us at very unusual times to accommodate my show schedule AND ended up doing the calligraphy for our place cards (they were gorgeous). As soon as we hired Stephanie it was hard to imagine ever working with anyone else or that we had ever considered doing this on our own. Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and Stephanie made sure that that happened. We were supposed to have her the whole time and even though getting to her was a little hairy, we are so grateful that we did. Cut out all of the middle men and just hire her first! You'll be happy you did!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, Sam! You and Anthony were an AMAZING couple to work with!
  • O

Orli · Married on 10/22/2016

Stephanie acted as our day-of coordinator and helped enormously in keeping us on track and focused in the months leading up to our wedding this October, and making sure everything ran smoothly for the wedding weekend itself. We are two perfectionist theatre designers used to running our own productions, and she became our totally trusted “external brain” – keeping all the practical information together so that we could focus on the artistic stuff. Stephanie handled our detail-oriented needs with clarity and finesse, taking much of the burden of organization and scheduling off our hands, to our great relief. She even helped find an amazing makeup artist when the bride's disappeared!

Her clear, warm communication was a real gift when coordinating between our multiple venues and vendors, friend-helpers and family. Her work coordinating everyone’s schedules was amazing, ensuring that all helpers, décor items, guests, bride and groom ended up where they needed to go. When we changed our rain plan at the last minute, Stephanie calmly took charge of working with both the ceremony and reception venues to make sure everyone was on the same page. It’s no overstatement to say that without her, things would have been a mess, and we feel very lucky to have had her on our team. Her calm and positive attitude were invaluable in allowing us to actually relax and enjoy our wedding day, knowing that Stephanie had everything under control.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Stephanie Gatton Events's reply:

Thanks for the love, Orli! It was my pleasure to shepherd you and Colin through your magical wedding day - rain and all!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Hiring Stephanie as our day-of planner was hands down the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding, and I honestly don't know how the day (and all the work that led up to it) could have gone successfully without her. In our personal situation, we already had the key vendors booked and an overall vision for our day, but there are so many little details involved in planning and executing a wedding that it started to become overwhelming. That's where Stephanie came in! She had done weddings at our venue before (Frankies 457 in Brooklyn), so she was well equipped to help us navigate the rest of our wedding planning with ease, from how to set up the space given our number of guests, the timeline of the day down to the minute, helping us find transportation for our guests, and so much more that we hadn't thought to even consider. She knows EVERY question to ask, and she comes equipped with so many great planning documents and templates to keep even the most disorganized person feel organized. On the day-of, she set up our decor at the venue and handled all communication with the vendors to ensure there were no hiccups. Once the event began, she ran the show and managed the timeline to a T. My husband and I, as well as our families, didn't have to do or worry about anything all day! The peace of mind that comes with having someone who is solely dedicated to the logistics of your day is honestly something you don't understand until you have it. Stephanie's organization skills, professionalism, communication, and warmth make her a dream wedding planner. If you choose to hire her, you're in great hands and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/22/2018