Stella Grace Bridal

88 N Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Stella Grace Bridal

Stella Grace Bridal is a bridal boutique in Salem, New Hampshire that serves the surrounding areas of New England. Their mission is to provide you and your wedding attendants with an amazing experience during your visit. Stella Grace Bridal treats you like part of their family and keeps stress levels low with their no-rush and no-pressure selling practice. They will make sure you have a personalized, luxurious experience as you choose the dress you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique offers private one-on-one appointments with a professional stylist who helps you choose your dream dress. Along with gorgeous gowns for the bride, Stella Grace Bridal provides dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. They also offer preservation services and hold sample and trunk sales. For a complete, flawless look to your wedding gown ensemble, they offer the following accessories:

• Bridal belts
Choose your dress
Choose your dress

32 Reviews for Stella Grace Bridal

Valerie · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Great business and owner!

I had an appointment , last week at Stella Grace.... Ashley is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and knows what styles will look good on you. The space is beautiful, and it is a one of a kind experience, as it is by appointment only, so her focus is to find you the right dress. There is no pressure to pick the dress right then and there.. and I liked the fact that she had dresses in all sizes, not just for the petite ladies.I was able to try on every dress picked out , which is a real confidence boost. I would hands down recommend Stella Grace for any bride out there!

Ashleigh Fournier · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Supportive Environment for Indecisive Brides! =)

My Mom had a very easy time setting up an appointment with Ashley, she was incredibly professional and responsive. On the day of our appointment, my Mom and I were the only two in the boutique (I believe her store is appointment-only, which was a lovely way to stay relaxed during my first EVER dress appointment!). The shop is beautifully decorated, a relaxing atmosphere. Even though I haven't purchased a dress yet (indecisiveness is my curse), I can't thank Ashley enough for her patience with me. She didn't try to persuade me one way or another, she offered advice and input only when I asked, and she didn't try to convince me to make a decision before I felt I was ready. She is very kind and knowledgeable and I would happily recommend her, especially for new brides who aren't 100% sure what they want in a wedding dress just yet.

Stella Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally