88 N Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stella Grace Bridal

Stella Grace Bridal is a bridal boutique in Salem, New Hampshire that serves the surrounding areas of New England. Their mission is to provide you and your wedding attendants with an amazing experience during your visit. Stella Grace Bridal treats you like part of their family and keeps stress levels low with their no-rush and no-pressure selling practice. They will make sure you have a personalized, luxurious experience as you choose the dress you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique offers private one-on-one appointments with a professional stylist who helps you choose your dream dress. Along with gorgeous gowns for the bride, Stella Grace Bridal provides dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. They also offer preservation services and hold sample and trunk sales. For a complete, flawless look to your wedding gown ensemble, they offer the following accessories:

• Bridal belts

Stella Grace Bridal 3
Stella Grace Bridal 4
Stella Grace Bridal 5

Katie Fiorella · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

I started out my search for a wedding dress with a few bridal shops in mind. Stella Grace came recommended from my wedding planner, and after seeing the VIP option on the website which included champagne and treats, I decided that that would be a fun way to kick off my search with my bridal party. Who would have thought my search for a wedding dress would end where I started? Ashley was so easy to communicate with and so accommodating, gladly allowing me to drag along my entire squad, which included my 5 bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, and - yup - 2 mother in laws! We had the whole place to ourselves, complete with the best VIP experience I could have asked for. Ashley really went above and beyond making us all comfortable and giving me her complete and undivided attention and support. She listened to my vision, and while she did pull dresses that were what I had in mind, she also encouraged me to try on other styles to get ideas for how each dress would fit and compliment my body. I am incredibly grateful for that experience, and even more surprised to find myself falling in love with a dress that wasn't exactly my original vision. In fact, it truly had the best of all the dresses I had tried on that morning, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Granted, I wasn't expecting to walk out of there purchasing a dress, but I did, and she was very patient as I sorted through my credit card options. Admittedly, I did spend more than I planned, totally forgetting to account for the price of a vale, but I am very happy with my purchases and totally feel like the princess I should! I cannot wait until everything comes in in March and, of course, until I can walk down the aisle on my wedding day! Thank you so much for the awesome experience, Ashley! You are the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Andrea · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Go to Stella Grace for your bridal gown!

I went to Stella Grace based on a recommendation from a friend who had a wonderful experience with Ashley. From the minute I walked through the door I was not disappointed! We were the only ones in the salon, which really gave me a one-on-one experience. Ashley and I went over our venue, date and my other dress shopping experiences before I tried anything on. I felt that she really listened to what I was looking for, (and my entourage) but was also provide me with her great input and suggestions. Ashley is also extremely friendly, personable and is truly invested in helping you find your dress for your big day :) I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day - I couldn't have found it without Ashley's help...thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Valerie · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Great business and owner!

I had an appointment , last week at Stella Grace.... Ashley is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and knows what styles will look good on you. The space is beautiful, and it is a one of a kind experience, as it is by appointment only, so her focus is to find you the right dress. There is no pressure to pick the dress right then and there.. and I liked the fact that she had dresses in all sizes, not just for the petite ladies.I was able to try on every dress picked out , which is a real confidence boost. I would hands down recommend Stella Grace for any bride out there!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Stella Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally