88 N Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stella Grace Bridal

Stella Grace Bridal is a bridal boutique in Salem, New Hampshire that serves the surrounding areas of New England. Their mission is to provide you and your wedding attendants with an amazing experience during your visit. Stella Grace Bridal treats you like part of their family and keeps stress levels low with their no-rush and no-pressure selling practice. They will make sure you have a personalized, luxurious experience as you choose the dress you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique offers private one-on-one appointments with a professional stylist who helps you choose your dream dress. Along with gorgeous gowns for the bride, Stella Grace Bridal provides dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. They also offer preservation services and hold sample and trunk sales. For a complete, flawless look to your wedding gown ensemble, they offer the following accessories:

• Bridal belts

Stella Grace Bridal 3
Stella Grace Bridal 4
Stella Grace Bridal 5

Katie Fiorella · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

I started out my search for a wedding dress with a few bridal shops in mind. Stella Grace came recommended from my wedding planner, and after seeing the VIP option on the website which included champagne and treats, I decided that that would be a fun way to kick off my search with my bridal party. Who would have thought my search for a wedding dress would end where I started? Ashley was so easy to communicate with and so accommodating, gladly allowing me to drag along my entire squad, which included my 5 bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, and - yup - 2 mother in laws! We had the whole place to ourselves, complete with the best VIP experience I could have asked for. Ashley really went above and beyond making us all comfortable and giving me her complete and undivided attention and support. She listened to my vision, and while she did pull dresses that were what I had in mind, she also encouraged me to try on other styles to get ideas for how each dress would fit and compliment my body. I am incredibly grateful for that experience, and even more surprised to find myself falling in love with a dress that wasn't exactly my original vision. In fact, it truly had the best of all the dresses I had tried on that morning, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Granted, I wasn't expecting to walk out of there purchasing a dress, but I did, and she was very patient as I sorted through my credit card options. Admittedly, I did spend more than I planned, totally forgetting to account for the price of a vale, but I am very happy with my purchases and totally feel like the princess I should! I cannot wait until everything comes in in March and, of course, until I can walk down the aisle on my wedding day! Thank you so much for the awesome experience, Ashley! You are the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Tow · Getting married on 10/25/2020

A Bride’s Dream Dress Shopping Experience

Stella Grace Bridal was the one and only bridal shop that I visited in my search for a wedding dress. After searching for local shops through Google and reading all of the reviews it was a no brainer. I reached out to Ashley and booked a VIP appointment for a $100 fee, which included small pastry treats and champagne upon arrival. I brought seven ladies with me to my appointment (including one through FaceTime) and we had the entire shop to ourselves for up to two hours. Ashley was extremely accommodating and ensured that everyone was comfortable throughout the appointment.

When it came to dresses, Ashley asked about my interests and vision. We discussed my wedding venue and the time of year that I’ll be getting married in, as well as my budget. She picked out a variety of dresses in different fits and materials so I could see which styles I liked best (ensuring that all were within my budget). With each dress I tried on, Ashley paid close attention to what I liked and what I didn’t. She never forced me into anything I didn’t want to wear or didn’t like. She also thoroughly addressed any questions or concerns that I had. I tried on about six or seven dresses before I found the one. Once I found my dress, Ashley then helped me customize the design to include a couple of elements that were important to me (yes that’s right - a CUSTOM dress!). I was also able to use the $100 payment for my VIP appointment as a credit toward my dress cost.

There is a reason that Stella Grace Bridal has a 5 star rating across the board. You won’t find many shops around here that offer this type of personalized experience or service. The shop itself is clean, warm, and inviting. I felt like I was in a dream. Since you and your party have the shop to yourselves during your appointment, you will have Ashley’s undivided attention and support as you go through one of the most memorable experiences of your life. I couldn’t have asked for anything better and I truly felt that I had my very own “Say Yes to the Dress” experience like what is seen on TV.

Bottom line - I’m incredibly pleased and would absolutely recommend Stella Grace Bridal to any bride who seeks a truly one of a kind dress shopping experience. Thanks again, Ashley!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Andrea · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Go to Stella Grace for your bridal gown!

I went to Stella Grace based on a recommendation from a friend who had a wonderful experience with Ashley. From the minute I walked through the door I was not disappointed! We were the only ones in the salon, which really gave me a one-on-one experience. Ashley and I went over our venue, date and my other dress shopping experiences before I tried anything on. I felt that she really listened to what I was looking for, (and my entourage) but was also provide me with her great input and suggestions. Ashley is also extremely friendly, personable and is truly invested in helping you find your dress for your big day :) I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day - I couldn't have found it without Ashley's help...thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stella Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales