88 N Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stella Grace Bridal

Stella Grace Bridal is a bridal boutique in Salem, New Hampshire that serves the surrounding areas of New England. Their mission is to provide you and your wedding attendants with an amazing experience during your visit. Stella Grace Bridal treats you like part of their family and keeps stress levels low with their no-rush and no-pressure selling practice. They will make sure you have a personalized, luxurious experience as you choose the dress you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique offers private one-on-one appointments with a professional stylist who helps you choose your dream dress. Along with gorgeous gowns for the bride, Stella Grace Bridal provides dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. They also offer preservation services and hold sample and trunk sales. For a complete, flawless look to your wedding gown ensemble, they offer the following accessories:

• Bridal belts

43 Reviews for Stella Grace Bridal

• Nicole

Nicole lehtinen · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Amazing!!!

I went to many dress shops, and didn’t receive half the care and attention to detail as Stella grace bridal!!! She listened to my needs and found me the exact dress I was looking for on the first try! It’s a one on one experience which makes you feel completely comfortable with the most attentive owner. Not to mention the shop is gorgeous! I can’t wait to bring my bridesmaids there to pick out their dresses! Don’t even bother with anywhere else!!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Tow · Getting married on 10/25/2020

A Bride’s Dream Dress Shopping Experience

Stella Grace Bridal was the one and only bridal shop that I visited in my search for a wedding dress. After searching for local shops through Google and reading all of the reviews it was a no brainer. I reached out to Ashley and booked a VIP appointment for a $100 fee, which included small pastry treats and champagne upon arrival. I brought seven ladies with me to my appointment (including one through FaceTime) and we had the entire shop to ourselves for up to two hours. Ashley was extremely accommodating and ensured that everyone was comfortable throughout the appointment.

When it came to dresses, Ashley asked about my interests and vision. We discussed my wedding venue and the time of year that I’ll be getting married in, as well as my budget. She picked out a variety of dresses in different fits and materials so I could see which styles I liked best (ensuring that all were within my budget). With each dress I tried on, Ashley paid close attention to what I liked and what I didn’t. She never forced me into anything I didn’t want to wear or didn’t like. She also thoroughly addressed any questions or concerns that I had. I tried on about six or seven dresses before I found the one. Once I found my dress, Ashley then helped me customize the design to include a couple of elements that were important to me (yes that’s right - a CUSTOM dress!). I was also able to use the $100 payment for my VIP appointment as a credit toward my dress cost.

There is a reason that Stella Grace Bridal has a 5 star rating across the board. You won’t find many shops around here that offer this type of personalized experience or service. The shop itself is clean, warm, and inviting. I felt like I was in a dream. Since you and your party have the shop to yourselves during your appointment, you will have Ashley’s undivided attention and support as you go through one of the most memorable experiences of your life. I couldn’t have asked for anything better and I truly felt that I had my very own “Say Yes to the Dress” experience like what is seen on TV.

Bottom line - I’m incredibly pleased and would absolutely recommend Stella Grace Bridal to any bride who seeks a truly one of a kind dress shopping experience. Thanks again, Ashley!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Getting married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely incredible and easy experience!

Ashley the owner of Stella Grace was absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful! She listened to exactly what I was looking for and made me feel so comfortable. There was no pressure the shop is beautiful and I was in and out in 45 minutes with my dress! She had the styles picked out that I sent her ready to go and try on when I got there. There was no anxiety or stress and she was so very sweet. I HIGHLY recommend ❤️

Sent on 08/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stella Grace Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 88 N Broadway Salem, New Hampshire, 03079 See on map
    Location of (Stella Grace Bridal)