Stella Grace Bridal

Salem, New Hampshire View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Stella Grace Bridal is a bridal boutique in Salem, New Hampshire that serves the surrounding areas of New England. Their mission is to provide you and your wedding attendants with an amazing experience during your visit. Stella Grace Bridal treats you like part of their family and keeps stress levels low with their no-rush and no-pressure selling practice. They will make sure you have a personalized, luxurious experience as you choose the dress you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered
This bridal boutique offers private one-on-one appointments with a professional stylist who helps you choose your dream dress. Along with gorgeous gowns for the bride, Stella Grace Bridal provides dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. They also offer preservation services and hold sample and trunk sales. For a complete, flawless look to your wedding gown ensemble, they offer the following accessories:

• Bridal belts
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Shannon
    Shannon Getting married on 06/18/2023

Ashley at Stella Grace was Truly Amazing!

I found THE dress in the beginning of December. The dresses were all gorgeous but Ashley really made the experience for me! We reviewed dresses and styles I liked and didn’t like, and then she made recommendations for me to try on. What was also amazing for me as a stressed bride, was that Ashley very calmly and professionally was able to reign in my mom and bridesmaids, who either weren’t listening to styles I wanted or liked, or wanted me to try on EVERYTHING in the store. I tried a few styles to entertain them and let them have some fun with the appointment, but Ashley really kept the picks in check, and it was her dress pick that I ultimately fell in love with - not the one I saw online that I swore I would buy! She also helped us to add a few changes that were important to us and pick out a beautiful matching veil. She had a “Say yes to the dress” sign which was fun and she sent us the pictures. Lastly, we came in under budget even with our alterations and veil! She was 10/10 and I hope every bride has the opportunity to work with this amazing professional and her beautiful collection of gowns.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 11/20/2021

Truly amazing ❤️

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Ashley at Stella Grace is! She took the time to learn about my preferences before I got there and had amazing dresses pulled when I got there. She helped me visualize all the customizations I could do on each dress, and truly helped me pick the one. I was worried because I had a horrible experience at a different shop on my first try, and being a plus size bride I thought I would have trouble forever but that was so far from what happened at Stella Grace! I felt beautiful and welcomed the whole time! Seriously shop here for your wedding! I’m going back with my two maids of honors to get their dresses next week!
  • Kristin
    Kristin W. Married on 09/26/2021

Fun, professional, talented owner and bridal consultant

Ashley was amazing for my bridal dress shopping experience. She pulled dresses that matched exactly what I had described to her and the images I sent her.
    She had the dresses pulled ahead of time for me.
    I had opted for the VIP experience. I highly recommend it. There were cookies and champagne and you get an extra half an hour at the salon. I love that all brides at Stella Grace Bridal get the salon to themselves. Such a stress free and streamlined experience
    I found the perfect dress! Five stars!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Justine & Chris
    29 photos · 08/11/2018

88 N Broadway Salem, New Hampshire, 03079
Location of (Stella Grace Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding