STARLING

Brooklyn, NY View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

P U R P O S E F U L E X P E R I E N C E S

Starling's unique hands on approach to building beautiful and purposeful experiences is done with love and enthusiasm. Our team embraces each unique client with creativity, organization, and knowledge. We bring peace of mind, so you can live in the moment!

Starling Services Offered Include:

Day-of Coordination | Full Planning | Floral + Decor | Design

Alex H. Married on 05/14/2022

Can't imagine our wedding without Angel from Starling!

We were connected with Angel and Team through our caterer, Purslane. She was thrown into our event pretty last minute but when we spoke I was immediately impressed with her energy and approach. Despite meeting for the first time ~10 days before or event, she took over everything seamlessly and made us feel confident going into our day.

On the day of our wedding I barely had to think about things. She used her expertise to make some big calls (like moving our cocktail hour inside because of weather) and made it totally stress-free so we could just have fun.

After planning the whole thing ourselves, I'm SO glad we had someone for the week and day of - easily one of the best decisions and investments we made!

I cannot recommend Angel enough :)
  • Melinda
    Melinda C. Married on 04/24/2022

Seamless, stress-free wedding day!

My husband and I worked with Starling for our vow renewal ceremony and reception at 501 Union in Gowanus (which was delayed due to COVID). Angel Green and Starling overall helped us pull off our dream event, and the entire process from start to finish was simple, easy, and stress-free! Book them; you won’t regret it!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie M. Married on 02/25/2022

Guardian Angel to an anxious bride

I am an extremely anxious person and knew basically nothing about planning a wedding. My secret is that I wasn't sure I even wanted a traditional wedding but it was really important to my partner. So just know going in I felt like an imposter bride and totally lost. Angel at Starling helped guide me right away and even though as our wedding coordinator her services didn't technically start until about 6 weeks out, she answered my calls and questions and even made calls to vendors for us early on. Her warmth and genuine enthusiasm put me at ease. As the wedding approached, my control freak self struggled to trust that everything would get done but I needn't have ever worried. Angel was ON IT. As promised, on the day of the wedding, all I had to do was enjoy myself and Angel and her staff took care of the rest. It felt like a magic trick to walk into the venue after a morning of champagne and hair appointments and suddenly see my entire vision come to life. The event was BEYOND gorgeous and everything ran so smoothly. One last big pro of the experience: Angel was understanding of and worked within our budget. I was self-conscious that we might have had a more limited budget than most NYC couples but Angel made it work and I never felt judged or like she was side eyeing me. In the end I was glad we had a party and a more traditional event. It was the perfect evening!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner