Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stage One Productions

Bringing the "All Inclusive" experience to you on your big day for all your wedding needs!

Hello,

My name is John Thompson. I am the photographer and owner of Stage One Productions.

A little bit about me….. I have been a photographer for most of his life. Growing up, I loved taking photos, always wanting to capture the best moments to look back on. This carried over into my high school years when I was always the guy with a camera close by. After high school I went on to study photography and hone my craft into what it is today. As I move forward in life as a photographer, I am always attempting to master the art of storytelling through my images. Hopefully, I have done just that.

I use all professional grade Canon lenses and camera bodies. I also carry an entire back up camera setup ready to go in case of some unforeseen emergency. All of my cameras are digital format and I process all of the images myself as well as designing all of the custom albums also. I have been a graphic designer for over 12 years which obviously aids in designing the perfect custom album for you. Nothing is ever sent out to outside companies to be completed. I do 100% of the designing and creative work myself. I leave nothing to outside hands when it comes to my work and your photos.

I have shot over 400 weddings in the Southeast Michigan area in the past 16 years. I love to shoot weddings, it is one of my passions. I love to get the shots that will make the bride and groom melt when they see them! I am a fun photographer with a great personality and always professional. You have my personal commitment to provide you with beautiful photos you will cherish for a lifetime!

By offering many other services such as photo booths, DJ services, reception uplighting, flowers and bouquets, and custom cakes, Stage One is a full service, one stop shop for all of your event and wedding needs.

John Thompson

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

I don't know where to begin! John was absolutely amazing. I was so happy with the pictures that were captured from our wedding day! It was so convenient to use a company that provides all services! John, and all staff were so professional including john, the DJ, and the photo booth attendant. Stage one productions helped make our wedding day a memorable day we will never forget! I would recommend this company to everyone! I also cant forget to mention the QUICKEST turn over time when receiving pictures/video from our wedding day!!

Profile Picture CIndy, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints

Stage One Productions is the way to go! It’s one stop shopping. We hired John as our photographer and also booked the DJ and photo booth through him. Our engagement pictures were taken in 90 degree heat and they came out beautiful. On our wedding day, John mentioned that our cake topper wasn’t sitting flush with the cake and he fixed it for us! It’s those small details that you want in a photographer. We also had the most amazing sunset on our wedding day and John took full advantage of it. John really captured the feeling of our whole wedding. Our DJ from Stage One Productions was great, he kept the dance floor full all night. He also worked with my Maid of Honor and Matron of Honor to give us an unforgettable toast to the music of the Fresh Prince. It was something I’ll never forget. The photo booth gave our guests lots of laughs and memories to take home. During the wedding the guests can sign next to their photo booth pictures for our guest book. John was quick to reply to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. It was such a great experience only having to deal with an all in one vendor. With so many moving parts to a wedding Stage One Productions really makes it effortless!

Profile Picture amy, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews