Stag and Lily

Richmond, VA View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Stag and Lily is Wedding and Event planning company that believes in creating purposeful, organically composed events that balance feminine detail with masculine charm!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2800.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Pam
    Pam D. Married on 07/08/2021

Best of best wedding planning

I had the best, most memorable time at my daughter’s wedding because I went perfectly — I didn’t have to worry about one detail thanks to excellent planning by Stag & Lily. Nicole is the best.
    Miranda M. Married on 04/09/2021

100% recommend!!

We hired Stag & Lily as our day of coordinator and were so thankful we did! Nicole helped our day proceed seamlessly and flawlessly. Planning a wedding is no joke and I could not have done it without the support and confidence of Nicole. Nicole was so kind and truly knows what she's doing. And most importantly I felt listened to throughout every step! Stag & Lily is incredibly professional, well-organized, and pro-active. I recommend them 100%!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan N. Married on 04/09/2021

It's All About Trust

As a groom, I felt very confident in my now-wife's decision to use Stag and Lily as our day-of coordinator. Nicole was always focused when we talked and truly listened to us as we went about planning our big day. She's organized and direct. We depended on her to handle almost all communication with vendors and even some guests leading up to our ceremony and she executed flawlessly. Lastly, she worked almost entirely behind the scenes, allowing the day to belong to my wife and I, while making sure it ran seamlessly. It's that kind of trust you want when you're trying to execute such an important celebration. We had trust in Stag and Lily during our wedding and definitely feel that our trust was well placed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Party Perfect Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

Nicole is amazing! Her creativity shines through her designs! She's always super fun to work with and stays organized! We highly recommend Stag & Lily!

North Point Plantation North Point Plantation Mansion Weddings

I cannot recommend Nicole Brantingham from Stag and Lily more highly. She has all the qualities that make for a great event planner: vision, style, sense of color, order, and harmony, a great personality, and almost more important, the ability to organize while being extremely efficient. She can walk into a room with the knowledge of a bride's desire and vision (or if the bride does not herself know precisely what she wants, Nicole is great at eliciting the bride's likes and dislikes), and implement it flawlessly. She exudes competence, which gives brides (and grooms, of course), a valuable sense of security. She obviously loves what she does, too, and the experience working with her will be fun, too.

Transformations Artistry Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is incredibly organized, cheerful, and thoughtful! I absolutely love working with her and brides!

Richmond, VA, 23230
Location of (Stag and Lily)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding