Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number

About Stag and Lily

Stag and Lily is Wedding and Event planning company that believes in creating purposeful, organically composed events that balance feminine detail with masculine charm!

Follow Stag and Lily on

42e7eadfa68da0af 1473214958532 winterbridaltea0141

56 Reviews for Stag and Lily

• Pam

Pam Disalvo Lepley · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Best of best wedding planning

I had the best, most memorable time at my daughter’s wedding because I went perfectly — I didn’t have to worry about one detail thanks to excellent planning by Stag & Lily. Nicole is the best.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Neri · Getting married on 04/09/2021

It's All About Trust

As a groom, I felt very confident in my now-wife's decision to use Stag and Lily as our day-of coordinator. Nicole was always focused when we talked and truly listened to us as we went about planning our big day. She's organized and direct. We depended on her to handle almost all communication with vendors and even some guests leading up to our ceremony and she executed flawlessly. Lastly, she worked almost entirely behind the scenes, allowing the day to belong to my wife and I, while making sure it ran seamlessly. It's that kind of trust you want when you're trying to execute such an important celebration. We had trust in Stag and Lily during our wedding and definitely feel that our trust was well placed.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Miranda Meehan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

100% recommend!!

We hired Stag & Lily as our day of coordinator and were so thankful we did! Nicole helped our day proceed seamlessly and flawlessly. Planning a wedding is no joke and I could not have done it without the support and confidence of Nicole. Nicole was so kind and truly knows what she's doing. And most importantly I felt listened to throughout every step! Stag & Lily is incredibly professional, well-organized, and pro-active. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stag and Lily FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

Nicole is amazing! Her creativity shines through her designs! She's always super fun to work with and stays organized! We highly recommend Stag & Lily!

• North Point Plantation Mansion Weddings

I cannot recommend Nicole Brantingham from Stag and Lily more highly. She has all the qualities that make for a great event planner: vision, style, sense of color, order, and harmony, a great personality, and almost more important, the ability to organize while being extremely efficient. She can walk into a room with the knowledge of a bride's desire and vision (or if the bride does not herself know precisely what she wants, Nicole is great at eliciting the bride's likes and dislikes), and implement it flawlessly. She exudes competence, which gives brides (and grooms, of course), a valuable sense of security. She obviously loves what she does, too, and the experience working with her will be fun, too.

• Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is incredibly organized, cheerful, and thoughtful! I absolutely love working with her and brides!

• Richmond, 23235 See on map
    Location of (Stag and Lily)