Laura Dee Events

Mechanicsville, VA View map
$3,500 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Arielle
    Arielle F. Married on 09/24/2021

A calming and sweet presence on our wedding day

Laura is as sweet as sugar! I could tell from my first phone call with her that she was going to be a very calming presence on the day of our event—something I needed very much—as our family isn’t particularly calm! We hired Laura for day-of coordination services. On the day of our event, Laura knew exactly what needed to be done. She helped tremendously with extra décor and getting photos and flowers and plenty of other items set up for us. She gave us several GREAT tips and tricks throughout the process—[if you want to know exactly what, you’ll have to hire her!]---which saved us hundreds of dollars and gave our décor some serious impact. She and our venue coordinator somehow managed to have us all packed up and ready to go within an hour of ending our event. A true miracle when you’re exhausted and ready to collapse. My only regret is that I didn’t get to work with her more throughout this process to get to know her better! I recommend Laura without hesitation.
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 07/12/2021

Laura is wonderful!

Selecting Laura as our Day of Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made! Our wedding was postponed due to the pandemic and Laura was so flexible when we needed to change our date. I am an event planner, so it was important to have someone manage our day of details who was organized and easy to work with. Laura was both. She has such a calming demeanor you just know she's got everything under control. And her smile is infectious! Our 3 yr old nephew crashed hard after the ceremony and Laura was keeping an eye over him while he napped (totally not in the job description!). If I could make one suggestion, it would be let Laura do her thing! I had no preference where or how things were set up, and really just told Laura to do what she thought was best and I'm so glad I did! She's a true professional, and liked by all of our vendors. Highly recommend!
    Kelsey Married on 11/16/2019

100% Recommend, Zero Reservations!

Laura was amazing! She responded to emails extremely quickly, was super organized both during the run-up to the wedding and during the event. We hired her as a day-of coordinator only but she was still really helpful in the run-up to the wedding (gave recommendations on vendors and decor, etc.). We also rented some items for Laura for the event (shutters to display escort cards, a ladder for hanging greenery, a s'mores display, etc.) and they were all great value and SO convenient. We barely saw Laura during the event (a very good thing as she was behind the scenes making everything run 100% perfectly), and she helped us nail the rehearsal and the decorations. We 100% recommend Laura with zero reservations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Mechanicsville, 23116
Location of (Laura Dee Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding