Stag and Lily Reviews

42 Reviews for Stag and Lily

42 Stag and Lily Reviews

Kathleen · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of the Bride

Nicole was a calm voice in every situation we faced during our daughter’s wedding season. She helped us track down some great vendors, set clear priorities for what tasks to conquer first, kept conversations positive when our family’s varied opinions could have veered into conflict and was AMAZING on the wedding day! She prioritized making the day joyful and fun (worry free) for the bride and groom. We came up one tie short in the rental suit bags and the photographer was ready to start. Nicole quickly came up with a plan to switch the FOB and groomsmen’s ties between shots and the crisis was over. She was instantly ready with a backup plan that calmed everyone down.
    Nicole stayed to the end, and finished every last detail calmly and efficiently. We are enormously grateful for Nicole’s hard work this year and we highly recommend her services.

Stag and Lily 1
    Stag and Lily 6
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Wedding Coordinator

We are so thankful we hired Nicole as our wedding coordinator! She went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. She was calm and knowledgeable and helped us seamlessly execute the wedding of our dreams.

We absolutely recommend her services - you will not regret it!

Audrey Collins · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect! Amazing!

While my mom spoke with and met Nicole and Danielle more than I did, I absolutely loved them every time we did get to meet! They are very knowledgeable with the wedding process and making sure your timeline runs smoothly but also sure to incorporate your vision into that. I would highly recommend to any bride to be!

Lee Collins · Married on 10/13/2018

Very professional but down to earth too

I was in South Carolina planning a wedding in Virginia and Stag and Lilly were most accommodating with meetings, schedules, and providing the help I needed.

S · Married on 09/22/2018

Personal, Calming and Guiding

Nicole was a great help for our wedding day. We used her as our day of planner but communications started with her way before that. She was organized, kept me organized, made sure we had thought about all areas of the wedding from rehearsal through getting the couple to their honeymoon suite to collecting our personal items once all over. Starting about a month out she became the focal point with vendors to again make sure everything was covered and that day of they would know SHE was the contact not me. Great planner, easy to work with! Helped make our day wonderful!

Tammy N · Married on 09/15/2018

Can I get married again? Thank you Nicole!

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! We're really sad that we don't get to see her anymore now that the wedding is done. Throughout the entire process Nicole was extremely responsive, fun, and helped us put our idea (and budget) into perspective. We looked forward to meeting with her every time and she really helped decrease our stress. However, the ultimate test was when a hurricane was supposed to hit the weekend of our wedding. Nicole worked overtime to move our outdoor wedding indoors and redo the timeline with all the vendors (and get money back from those who cancelled). Despite a decreased guest count and the threat of rain/tornadoes we had an absolute perfect wedding thanks to Nicole. It may have actually turned out better than what it would have been. Nicole and her team took care of everything. You couldn't even tell that things had been modified. Highly, highly recommend! You won't be sorry!

Brad W · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding planner

Incredible to work with! Nicole was professional, talented and pretty much single handedly helped us change our reception venue in the last week given an impending hurricane. So easy to work with, appreciated her work so much!

Renee · Married on 09/08/2018

Nicole is the best! She made my wedding day so stress free and perfect!

Nicole was my day of coordinator for my wedding this past September. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her help. She was amazing from start to finish! I was so impressed with how organized she was in helping me plan. She was always available if I had a question and so efficient. She handled everything the day of and executed my decor vision precisely! Knowing she was in charge the day of made me not stress about a thing. She was so pleasant and helpful and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Nicole!
    -Renée S.

Debra Weaks · Married on 08/25/2018

Just outstanding!

I have been so pleased and thrilled from the onset to be working with Lily & Stag! The whole process was outstanding, thorough, high standards, professional and they met expectations and so much more! The outcome was amazing, and many guests commented on how lovely the wedding was. I could not have asked for anything more from their services! Thank you so very much Lily & Stag!

Katie Crumble · Married on 08/25/2018

I would pick Stag & Lily again & again & again!

Stag & Lily single handedly made my wedding vision come to life. From the first week of my engagement, it was clear that Nicole was my wedding planner, her quickness to respond, organization and ability to be excited about my vision but also keep me on track made her the perfect fit for us. I was not sure what type of wedding planning services I wanted because I knew that I was busy but that I also wanted to be involved, she gave me all of this and more. I am seriously amazed that my wedding dreams were able to become a reality and Nicole made it so much fun and coached me through any stress! I could not have done it without her.

Stag and Lily 7
    Stag and Lily 8

Erin Downs · Married on 08/03/2018

All the wedding, none of the worry

Nicole handled wedding snags with a calm, warm attitude. She made our dream wedding come to life, and helped us to focus on our marriage on the day of, not last minute snags. She’s absolutely amazing!!

Erin Alford · Married on 06/09/2018

Happily ever Alford

Where do I begin?! Stag and Lily is near and dear to our hearts. The level of service we were shown during such an important, chaotic, and special time in our lives was impeccable. Nicole and her team truly were our go tos when it came to handling any wedding planning concern or issue. My husband and I felt truly blessed to have Nicole as part of our special day! Stag and Lily was exactly what we needed to execute all of our dreams into reality!

Karen Pusey · Married on 06/01/2018

Personable, knowledgeable and organized

Stag and Lilly team were easy to work with. Very knowledgeable and on-time with everything. As the mother of the bride, we had no worries. They were extremely organized from day one.

Maria Zakeri · Married on 06/01/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner

Nicole is amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better experience planning our wedding! She is responsive, professional, trustworthy and treats all of her couples with respect. She is perfect for any couple who wants a stress-free and enjoyable planning experience. We will be using her for all of our events in the future.

Lilies · Married on 05/05/2018

I had the pleasure of booking Nicole, owner and event planner of Stag and Lily. Words can not begin to describe how great of a job she did executing our ideas. We booked her for a day or coordinator, however Nicole was available and more than willing to participate in other activities such as picking out invitations months before the wedding. She has many resource and tricks to help save a dollar or two. Her fun and bubbly personality make it easy to work with her and stress free. She has impeccable organization skills as well. She is very flexible as well. My husband changed his mind on several small details on the day of the wedding. Nicole took it in stride and handled all communication and details. I also received compliments from my photographer and hair stylist that it was great to working with Nicole and having her coordinate timelines and communication. I would highly recommend that you have a wedding planner and if I had to do it over again I would choose Stag and Lily.

Nick · Married on 03/10/2018

Fantastic. Nicole and her team made the wedding day go excellently. As the groom, I was not as involved with the whole thing as my fiance and her mother were, but at the points where I was involved Nicole knew exactly how to answer me and on the wedding day told me where to go. Everything went smoothly, my wife is happy, it's all good!

Connie · Married on 03/10/2018

Nicole and her team were so great to work with for our daughter's wedding. Nicole has a gift for assimilating the bride's ideas and her own into a cohesive, workable plan for a beautiful day. Always calm, professional and accessible.

Keenan · Married on 11/18/2017

Had a great experience with Nicole and her husband. They helped us stay calm and relaxed during our special day.

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely loved working with Nicole! She was so organized and kept us on track with everything. All of her vendor recommendations were phenomenal as well. Her experience guiding wedding planning was invaluable. Our day went absolutely seamlessly - Nicole took care of any issues that arose during the wedding day without us even knowing about it until the next day. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

Nicole was AAHHMAYZiiNNG!! She made the whole process seem effortless when I definitely know its not. She was a calming but firm presence which I enjoyed because it gave me the ability to relax and trust that she would get the job done. Which she surely delivered, the day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and if there were any problems or changes I did not notice one bit. My day was absolutely perfect and I could not have done it without Stag && Lily!

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

This was an amazing experience through the entire wedding and planning process. As the groom, they really made my job a lot easier and were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Over the top service and all around great people. Highly recommend!

Katrina · Married on 06/17/2017

From the moment I met Nicole, I knew right away that I wanted her to help plan our wedding and be the day-of coordinator. She is so down to earth and caring! Through every vendor meeting and countless questions via phone and text, she always responded right away and went above and beyond. She made everything so easy and simple for us in the planning process. For the wedding day, she and her assistants could not have done a better job! Everything went so smoothly and it truly was the best day of ever :) Definitely would recommend!

Amy · Married on 06/16/2017

We hired Nicole to help us the day of our wedding and she was a great source throughout the entire planning process! She was always just a text or an email away with a list of vendors or helpful answers to any questions we had. She was extremely organized and positive and helped me to feel calm and taken care of on our special day. I would definitely recommend Stag & Lily if you are looking for expert assistance on one of the best and most important days of your life!

Donna · Married on 06/16/2017

From the day she is born, every parent hopes their daughter's wedding day is perfect. When our daughter became engaged, the first advice we received was to hire Stag & Lily. Best and easiest decision we made. From our first meeting with Nicole, we knew she had our best interest in mind. What a joy it was to be able to enjoy the wedding day with our daughter knowing that all of the details, big and small, were being taken care of by Stag & Lily. Everything turned out beautiful. We were not disappointed. Thank you, Nicole!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Nicole was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We definitely wouldn't have been able to pull off our wedding to the level she was able to help us get to with last minute details and co-ordination. She was definitely an expense worth budgeting for our special day!