28 Reviews for Stag and Lily

Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)
28 Stag and Lily Reviews

Fantastic. Nicole and her team made the wedding day go excellently. As the groom, I was not as involved with the whole thing as my fiance and her mother were, but at the points where I was involved Nicole knew exactly how to answer me and on the wedding day told me where to go. Everything went smoothly, my wife is happy, it's all good!

Profile Picture Nick, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole and her team were so great to work with for our daughter's wedding. Nicole has a gift for assimilating the bride's ideas and her own into a cohesive, workable plan for a beautiful day. Always calm, professional and accessible.

Profile Picture Connie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Had a great experience with Nicole and her husband. They helped us stay calm and relaxed during our special day.

Profile Picture Keenan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was fantastic! Responsive, organized, friendly, but firm with vendors when she needed to be. We had a wedding that we planned completely on our own for two large families and could not have done it without Nicole's help and services. She was able to find us excellent vendors in a small town in Virginia. Everything turned out so beautiful and the day truly felt like a fairy tale.

Profile Picture Elena, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I chose Stag & Lily because she was very quick with communication, incredibly organized, and was very on top of things. She was easy to get along with and to express my vision to, and she had great connections and ideas when it came to vendors. She got everything out and like I wanted for my wedding decor, and she was available to help every step of the way as I planned and as the weeks wound down, even though I had paid for the lowest amount of assistant (day-of package)! My wedding day was everything I wanted it to be, and if anything went wrong, it was never known to me- any bride's dream!

Photo
Profile Picture Joell, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with Nicole! She was so organized and kept us on track with everything. All of her vendor recommendations were phenomenal as well. Her experience guiding wedding planning was invaluable. Our day went absolutely seamlessly - Nicole took care of any issues that arose during the wedding day without us even knowing about it until the next day. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was AAHHMAYZiiNNG!! She made the whole process seem effortless when I definitely know its not. She was a calming but firm presence which I enjoyed because it gave me the ability to relax and trust that she would get the job done. Which she surely delivered, the day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and if there were any problems or changes I did not notice one bit. My day was absolutely perfect and I could not have done it without Stag && Lily!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This was an amazing experience through the entire wedding and planning process. As the groom, they really made my job a lot easier and were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Over the top service and all around great people. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I met Nicole, I knew right away that I wanted her to help plan our wedding and be the day-of coordinator. She is so down to earth and caring! Through every vendor meeting and countless questions via phone and text, she always responded right away and went above and beyond. She made everything so easy and simple for us in the planning process. For the wedding day, she and her assistants could not have done a better job! Everything went so smoothly and it truly was the best day of ever :) Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Katrina , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Nicole to help us the day of our wedding and she was a great source throughout the entire planning process! She was always just a text or an email away with a list of vendors or helpful answers to any questions we had. She was extremely organized and positive and helped me to feel calm and taken care of on our special day. I would definitely recommend Stag & Lily if you are looking for expert assistance on one of the best and most important days of your life!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the day she is born, every parent hopes their daughter's wedding day is perfect. When our daughter became engaged, the first advice we received was to hire Stag & Lily. Best and easiest decision we made. From our first meeting with Nicole, we knew she had our best interest in mind. What a joy it was to be able to enjoy the wedding day with our daughter knowing that all of the details, big and small, were being taken care of by Stag & Lily. Everything turned out beautiful. We were not disappointed. Thank you, Nicole!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process! We definitely wouldn't have been able to pull off our wedding to the level she was able to help us get to with last minute details and co-ordination. She was definitely an expense worth budgeting for our special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I enjoyed every minute of working with Nicole. Her passion for helping people's wedding dreams come true shines through everything she does- giving advice, handling vendors, lending a hand with practically anything you ask, and organizing a flawless day! Her and her team did a beyond fabulous job decorating and tending to my guests' (and myself) needs. Stag & Lily was by far my most valuable vendor and first choice when beginning to plan my dream wedding. She is courtesy and realistic when helping you figure out a budget and then helping you EVERY step of the way with vendors, decor, & organization. I have described Nicole and her team as a "well oiled machine" and I still stand by that phrase and would recommend Stag & Lily to brides and families who are looking for a team to create that easy going, stress fee and enjoyable day you AND your family deserve!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As one wedding professional to another, when it came to planning our wedding day - we were nervous! I mean, it was now our turn to be the ones getting married (not a client). Talk about pressure! But then, then we met Nicole of Stag & Lily. And from that first meeting with Nicole, we knew. We knew that on our wedding day, we wouldn't have to worry about a THING! And we didn't. She had connections all over town, caught our vision, implemented our style, and made sure that OUR priorities were experienced. We were 100% peaceful day-of and looking back, we can honestly only remember positive things from our special day (not something everyone experiences!). Why? Nicole cares about your family, your details, and delivers exceptional service time and again! We could not have pulled off our boho, winter wedding without her & her amazing team!! Our dreams came true that day. And Nicole was at the helm, making it all happen EXACTLY how we dreamt. Scratch that: It was BETTER than we could have dreamt. She is so good at what she does that I refer her to each of my clients now - because I just can't get enough of Stag & Lily.
Stop debating, she's worth it & the real deal.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of booking Nicole, owner and event planner of Stag and Lily. Words can not begin to describe how great of a job she did executing our ideas. We booked her for a day or coordinator, however Nicole was available and more than willing to participate in other activities such as picking out invitations months before the wedding. She has many resource and tricks to help save a dollar or two. Her fun and bubbly personality make it easy to work with her and stress free. She has impeccable organization skills as well. She is very flexible as well. My husband changed his mind on several small details on the day of the wedding. Nicole took it in stride and handled all communication and details. I also received compliments from my photographer and hair stylist that it was great to working with Nicole and having her coordinate timelines and communication. I would highly recommend that you have a wedding planner and if I had to do it over again I would choose Stag and Lily.

Profile Picture Lilies , 5/5/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

I don't even know where to start by reviewing Nicole from Stag & Lily. She was one of the first vendors we hired at the beginning of our year and a half long engagement and she far exceeded every expectation we had. She helped us plan not one but two ceremonies (a Hindu ceremony and Christian ceremony) and a huge reception. Needless to say, it was a pretty complicated day but she rolled with every punch that came her way. She was our biggest cheerleader throughout wedding planning and she always made sure we didn't lose ourselves in the process, resulting in the most personal, perfectly planned day. Nicole worked so hard and made our wedding day so beautiful and not a single thing went wrong, and if it did, she made sure we didn't hear about it and were able to enjoy ourselves without thinking about any of the details. Nicole is not only an amazing wedding coordinator but an amazing friend and one of the only things I'll miss about wedding planning is getting to spend time with her!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend Nicole from Stag & Lily enough. Over our very long engagement, she not only managed to keep us sane and on-task, but she was able to make our wedding day truly special. We probably put Nicole through the worst: family drama, budget shifts, vendor issues- you name it, it's probably gone wrong on the long road to our wedding day. She was not only able to handle all that we threw at her, but kept her cool and expertly executed the most perfect day I have had in my life. Nicole is true professional, and anyone would be lucky to have her as a planner or coordinator. Weddings can be extremely stressful, so trust me: you're going to need Nicole (and Stag & Lily).

Profile Picture Akshay, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

Stag & Lily ensured my wedding day was not only a smoothly executed event, but that my husband and I really had the perfect day. Everything, from my perspective, could not have been managed better. The timeline was clear and well communicated with the vendors, including their preferences and inputs. The decor was executed beautifully and creatively, with things described in my "decor plan" flawlessly incorporated. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. I couldn't imagine having my wedding day without them.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Hiring Stag and Lily as our wedding planner was the best decsion for my husband and I. From our first meet and greet to the last minute of our wedding day, she surpassed our expectations of what was stated and agreed upon in our contract. Her hardwork for making our day smooth, fun, and beautiful did not go unnoticed. A few family members commented to me on her professionalism and dedication to make sure our day was great. In addition to that, she was a joy to work with. She made each encounter personable, professional, and enjoyable. She was always on top of it even when my husband and I were not. Stag and Lily's readiness to ensure all bases were covered made this process stress free for us. On our wedding day my husband and I did not worry about anything because we knew Stag and Lily handled it. If anything went wrong, it went unnoticed because again, she made sure it did not interfere with our day. During the process, she always made sure it was about us and how we wanted our wedding day to be. Stag and Lily is a great choice for the future Mr. and Mrs. who are searching for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Carmenta, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole at Stag and Lily helped make our dreams come true! Nicole worked around our very busy schedules to meet with us and put together the best day. Not only did she bring to life our ideas but she helped make our day better than I could have imagine. Thank you Nicole for all the advice and support leading up to our wedding. Everything went off so smoothly, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Thank you Nicole!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Nicole was amazing! She was by far the most valuable person in our wedding. I would absolutely recommend using Nicole for all couples planning to get married. It was such a relief to have someone handling all of the tedious details of the day. When our wedding day arrived, we were able to spend the entire day with friends and family without worrying about the actual wedding setup.

My (now) wife was able to stay entirely stress free throughout the lead up to the wedding. I thank Nicole for that and can't recommend her enough to anyone. I assure you that she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Derek, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Nicole from Stag and Lily was without a doubt the best wedding planning decision I made. I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator for my wedding day because I felt that it was an unnecessary expense, and I am so glad that I decided to go with Nicole. Nicole made sure that my wedding day was perfect and that everything ran flawlessly. She really goes above and beyond to make sure that everything runs smoothly. It is evident when you meet Nicole how much of a passion she has for her job and the brides she works with. I honestly think that if I had not worked with Nicole my wedding day would have been chaotic and stressful, but because of her I was able to relax and be genuinely happy. Thanks Nicole! You are THE best!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Stag and Lily was amazing and such a pleasure to work with! I was trying to plan a wedding in Richmond, VA while living in Charlotte, NC, once the vendors were booked and contracts signed, I assumed everything was done. Trying to coordinate and create timelines and figuring out the logistics was way to much so I hired Stag and Lily and that was the best thing that I could have done. Nicole met with all the vendors, re-read all the contracts and pointed out things that I did not even know were in the contracts. She kept track of everything for me down to when the vendors needed to be paid and the remaining balances that were owed. She made sure everyone knew were to go on the day of the wedding and everything was set up just like i pictured it. Due to weather conditions, the week of, we had to come up with an alternate plan and coordinate with everyone. Nicole stepped in and handled everything, she met with the vendors and they came up with alternate plans together. It was such a relief that one my wedding day, I knew everything was in good hands with them. They made sure everything ran smoothly and truly made my wedding day the best day ever!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

We could not have carried off this wedding without. Nicole!!! My daughter lived out of town, so Nicole took care of all problems and arrangements in the brides place!!)) She was awesome!!!

Profile Picture User6636553, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.