Petoskey, MI 49770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Staffords Bay View Inn

Alli · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so, so happy we chose Stafford's Bay View Inn for our wedding! We wouldn't change one single thing. Stacey, Debbie, Janette, Angie, Nikki, and the entire team were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process; every question was answered, absolutely every detail came together perfectly thanks to them, and we never worried about anything - we just knew it was taken care of. We had a beautiful (hot!) day for our ceremony in the gorgeous garden, and held the reception inside, and it was perfect. The food was incredible! We heard all day and night from family and friends how beautiful the venue was, how glad they were that we gave them a chance to take a trip to Northern Michigan, and how they couldn't imagine a more perfect day. We can't thank everyone at the Bay View Inn enough!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

Whenever I needed anything, they were very accommodating. The answer wasn't always yes, but it was always helping me out if it was a no. They truly helped me with everything, including ideas. They were helpful and willing to work with my budget.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked the Bay View Inn just 6 months before the wedding. I was not expecting much other than use of their garden and their banquet room. As we began the discussion with their wedding coordinators, I was so please to find out how much they provided with their pricing. They had wedding coordinators present for a details meeting, the rehearsal, and all of the wedding day keeping everyone on schedule. The garden was beautiful and well groomed and our experience using the Inn for our reception was phenomenal. The food was top notch and the service was just as great! I would not have changed a thing about my experience with Stafford's Bay View Inn.

Sent on 11/07/2016