122 Madison Street Suite 2, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Square Mile Events

Square Mile Events was founded on the premise that cookie cutters should be reserved for baking – not events! We create events with the understanding that each client has their own unique planning needs. We strive to make the client’s vision a reality, while at the same time shouldering the details and interfacing with carefully selected vendors.

With backgrounds in both wedding planning and corporate events, our staff members bring professionalism and experience to the table. We pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest technologies and trends in the event industry and fully understand that good communication is a key element in the event production process.

Square Mile Events is available for weddings and special events in the Tri-State area as well as destination weddings.

Follow Square Mile Events on

dinner party wedding at brooklyn winery 37 51 616805

16 Reviews for Square Mile Events

Rosa · Married on 11/17/2018

Custom Planning Service

Having spoken to friends that have gotten married before us and doing tons of research on my own, I knew we absolutely needed professional help if we wanted to pull off the wedding of our dreams. Joanna is a true expert and professional when it comes to planning and coordinating a wedding. From the first day we hired her, she gave us great advice and tools to keep us on track and recommended amazing vendors that executed our vision perfectly. She's an incredible listener, and an even better problem-solver. As part of the custom package she created for us, we had countless email exchanges and in-person meetings for over a year before our wedding, and she helped ease our fears and calm our nerves every step of the way.

To say that Joanna held my hand through every step of the planning process might be still be an understatement. Have a venue walkthrough but have no idea what to look for? She's there to ask all the right questions. Need some extra emotional support at your dress fitting appointment? She's there to take 53682 pics and be the best hypewoman. After the wedding, she and her lovely associate Em even packed up all the decor, gifts, and cake and delivered them to our hotel room while we continued our celebration with our friends and family. We did not have to worry about a single thing.

My now husband and I will forever we grateful to have Joanna as our planner, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone starting their own wedding planning journey!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Finding Joanna was like finding my Fairy Godmother! I was traveling out of state every week for work and didn't know how I was ever going to plan a wedding too! The tools that Joanna provided to ensure that not a single detail was overlooked and nothing was forgotten in the months leading up to our wedding was absolutely perfect. She was so incredibly easy to work with -- my meetings with her felt like catching up with a friend! She was the perfect buffer and go-to person for all of my last minute needs the week of the wedding and Joanna did such an incredible job on the day of my wedding making sure that everything ran smoothly and it all went off just as I wanted it to! It was so nice for my husband and I to not have to stress about a single thing because I knew that Square Mile Events had it all taken care of! I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed my wedding as much without Joanna there!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Colette · Married on 03/11/2018

Hiring Joanna as our month-of coordinator was one of our best wedding planning decisions. Even though our venue had a coordinator, I knew I wanted to have an outside source to go to for my specific wedding vision, as well as someone to watch over the venue coordinator/employees and the wedding day logistics. Joanna went above and beyond our month-of package. She attended tastings with us, offered countless suggestions from transportation vendors to aisle runners, and made sure each vendor was where they needed to be promptly on wedding day. She was always responsive via email/text. Joanna's spreadsheets, timelines and checklists were essential as we got closer to the wedding day, making sure we didn't miss a thing. I especially valued the google calendar reminders for what was due to vendors and when. My husband and I wanted to enjoy ourselves at our wedding and have a great time dancing and mingling with our friends and family; Joanna allowed us to do exactly that without worrying about a thing. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect, thanks to Joanna and Square Mile Events!

Sent on 04/04/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Metamorphosis New York
    Metamorphosis New York Wedding Hair & Makeup

Metamorphosis New York highly recommends Square Mile Events in N.J. for your event planning needs. We hear nothing but great testimonies from our brides that this company helped to make the wedding day run free of stress. Your bridal wants and needs are so important. Allow Square Mile Events to take on some of your planning so you can truly have a peaceful and enjoyable experience. Dayna Pappalardo Founder Metamorphosis New York Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling www.metanewyork.com

• 122 Madison Street Suite 2, Suite 2 Hoboken, New Jersey, 07030 See on map