122 Madison Street Suite 2, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Square Mile Events

Square Mile Events was founded on the premise that cookie cutters should be reserved for baking – not events! We create events with the understanding that each client has their own unique planning needs. We strive to make the client’s vision a reality, while at the same time shouldering the details and interfacing with carefully selected vendors.

With backgrounds in both wedding planning and corporate events, our staff members bring professionalism and experience to the table. We pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest technologies and trends in the event industry and fully understand that good communication is a key element in the event production process.

Square Mile Events is available for weddings and special events in the Tri-State area as well as destination weddings.

Follow Square Mile Events on

dinner party wedding at brooklyn winery 37 51 616805

17 Reviews for Square Mile Events

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/19/2019

A joy to work with, highly recommend

We worked with Joanna for day of coordination and partial wedding planning services throughout — and had a great experience every step of the way.

For Day-of coordination:
    With almost the entire guest list traveling from out of town to get to our wedding, I knew we’d need the help of a wedding planner. I’ve been to so many weddings where members of the family or bridal party were responsible for a lot of the clean up (either at rehearsal dinner or after reception) -- making sure center pieces, gifts, display/decor items got home safely. Our goal was to make sure our families didn’t have to worry about anything other than getting back to their hotel at the end of the night. Joanna and her assistant Em took care of literally everything for us - and the entire reception ran smoothly from start to finish. It was a huge help to have her on site to answer questions both at the rehearsal and the reception, and to be the main point of contact for all the vendors since our ceremony and reception weren’t at the same venue.

For partial wedding planning:
    Overall I’m a very organized person and I have experience planning some events for work, but even so I opted for partial wedding planning which ended up being a big help. Joanna was available to look over contracts + pricing and offer recommendations on vendors. She helped us find a last minute lighting vendor, recommended the limo service we ended up choosing and also had a hand in helping us find our DJ (her recommendation was booked, but he helped us find who we ultimately chose).

Also, we got married in January so a ton of wedding decisions and payments had to be made right around the holidays (Nov/Dec). Joanna kept us on track (and also kept some of our more unresponsive vendors on track) making our lives so much easier given the busy time of the year.

If you’re on the fence about whether or not to book a wedding planner, I’d say to do it. If you’re in the NY/NJ area and considering working with Joanna - I’d highly recommend choosing her to help with your big day.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Rosa · Married on 11/17/2018

Custom Planning Service

Having spoken to friends that have gotten married before us and doing tons of research on my own, I knew we absolutely needed professional help if we wanted to pull off the wedding of our dreams. Joanna is a true expert and professional when it comes to planning and coordinating a wedding. From the first day we hired her, she gave us great advice and tools to keep us on track and recommended amazing vendors that executed our vision perfectly. She's an incredible listener, and an even better problem-solver. As part of the custom package she created for us, we had countless email exchanges and in-person meetings for over a year before our wedding, and she helped ease our fears and calm our nerves every step of the way.

To say that Joanna held my hand through every step of the planning process might be still be an understatement. Have a venue walkthrough but have no idea what to look for? She's there to ask all the right questions. Need some extra emotional support at your dress fitting appointment? She's there to take 53682 pics and be the best hypewoman. After the wedding, she and her lovely associate Em even packed up all the decor, gifts, and cake and delivered them to our hotel room while we continued our celebration with our friends and family. We did not have to worry about a single thing.

My now husband and I will forever we grateful to have Joanna as our planner, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone starting their own wedding planning journey!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Finding Joanna was like finding my Fairy Godmother! I was traveling out of state every week for work and didn't know how I was ever going to plan a wedding too! The tools that Joanna provided to ensure that not a single detail was overlooked and nothing was forgotten in the months leading up to our wedding was absolutely perfect. She was so incredibly easy to work with -- my meetings with her felt like catching up with a friend! She was the perfect buffer and go-to person for all of my last minute needs the week of the wedding and Joanna did such an incredible job on the day of my wedding making sure that everything ran smoothly and it all went off just as I wanted it to! It was so nice for my husband and I to not have to stress about a single thing because I knew that Square Mile Events had it all taken care of! I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed my wedding as much without Joanna there!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Award

Square Mile Events Pricing

Square Mile Events Price Rates

Square Mile Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Metamorphosis New York
    Metamorphosis New York Wedding Hair & Makeup

Metamorphosis New York highly recommends Square Mile Events in N.J. for your event planning needs. We hear nothing but great testimonies from our brides that this company helped to make the wedding day run free of stress. Your bridal wants and needs are so important. Allow Square Mile Events to take on some of your planning so you can truly have a peaceful and enjoyable experience. Dayna Pappalardo Founder Metamorphosis New York Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling www.metanewyork.com

• 122 Madison Street Suite 2, Suite 2 Hoboken, New Jersey, 07030 See on map