Metamorphosis New York

New York, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Meta New York is a wedding makeup and hairstyling company offering luxury supreme beauty services. We are located and service Long Island New York, NY NY and the tri-state area. We also offer destination wedding services anywhere in the world. With a special commitment to our clients, our artists will come to your home for added convenience. With a working team of over 200 professional makeup and hair stylists, you can be confident their work will create your ultimate dream look. Contact this talented group of hair and makeup artists who will give you that beautiful wedding day look for your special day! Grooming services for the Groom and groomsmen are also available. Book today.

Services Offered:

Meta New York also provides impeccable customer service to all of their happy clients. Some of their beauty services include:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trial
  • Lashes
  • Destination Bridal Makeup and Hair styling
  • Groom/Groomsmen services available

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

Kleinfeld B. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Fantastic Experience During Hectic Bridal Fashion Week

Kara and the Metamorphosis New York Team were unbelievably professional, efficient and receptive during the hectic scramble of Bridal Fashion Week. Booking a large hair and makeup team was easy and the response time was super fast—an absolute must for our company! The entire team was a pleasure to work with; everyone was so kind, generous, helpful, and most importantly, masters in their field. Each team member was very receptive to criticism and happy to collaborate and learn from each other. We wouldn’t have been able to produce such a successful runway show without Metamorphosis New York.—Kleinfeld Bridal
    Kristen K. Married on 10/29/2021

Wedding makeup 10/29/21

Kara & Faten are the dream team. I am beyond happy I chose them for my wedding and if I had to do it all over again I would still choose them. I work nights and my schedule is hard to work with but they still found a way to work with me. When I had a million questions they responded promptly and were so helpful and professional about everything. The work they did was amazing, I got so many compliments about the hair and make up. By the time my wedding came around I felt comfortable with them and it felt as though they were there celebrating with me and my family. They helped calm me down when I was a bundle of nerves & truly helped make my day special. I was in love with my hair and make up and everyone else showered me with compliments. I will recommend them to anyone and I will use them again for any upcoming events. Use them and ask for Kara & Faten, you will not regret!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 10/03/2021

Amanda crystal-hands down the best

From the very beginning-first makeup artist I tried-I knew Amanda was the one to beat! She is always so happy and peppy and I love that about her. She knows how to get the look you want and she goes above and beyond to make you feel so beautiful! She is one of those people that you interact with and wonder how anyone can be that amazing all the time. I feel as though I've known her for years, she made me feel so comfortable and she really listened to everything I wanted. She even did a second trial super early in the morning for me the day I went for my first fitting so I could see it all together! My trial makeup looks and my final wedding day look were so much more than I could've imagined.
    AMANDA=AMAZING
    Don't go to anyone else, she is incredible!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ali & Ben
    29 photos · 09/28/2019

Crystal Jade's Boutique Crystal Jade's Boutique Wedding Jewelers

Do you dream of Picture Perfect skin and hair on your wedding day? Then let Metamorphosis New York make your dreams come true. Metamorphosis New York offers each bride invaluable expertise with over 200 make-up artists and hair stylists. Metamorphosis New York staff members will take away all of the stress and leave you feeling confident and looking breathtakingly beautiful and Picture Perfect. Brides are like snowflakes each is unique and Metamorphosis New York understands that about each bride. As such Metamorphosis New York customizes its services for each bride. If you choose Metamorphosis New York for your wedding day then you have made the RIGHT choice and now the rest is smooth sailing! Best--Ronnie R., Proprietor of Crystal Jade's Boutique www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/crystaljade https://www.facebook.com/crystaljadesboutique/

Chateau Briand Caterers Chateau Briand Caterers Banquet Halls

Want to look AMAZING on your wedding day? Metamorphosis NY is a professional group offering full service beauty services for your wedding / special event. We have been working with Metamorphosis NY for over 7 years now and highly recommend using their services to our brides and their entire wedding party.

PWP Event Planning Design & Boutique PWP Event Planning Design & Boutique Wedding Planners

Metamorphosis has been doing hair and makeup for PWP's clients for over five years. The only thing more amazing than the level of satisfaction that they bring to the table is the quality of their work and the end result. The friendly faces at Metamorphosis will ensure that you look your absolute best on your special day! Frank Filipo PWP Event Planning and Design

• Kleinfields
    Rating 4.5 out of 5 , 5 Reviews
    · Wedding Dresses

OUR ARTISTS WILL COME TO YOU, OUR ARTISTS WILL COME TO YOU New York, 10018
631-396-7480

Any Time
Location of (Metamorphosis New York)
1865 New Hwy Melville, NY, 11735 See on map