Metamorphosis New York Reviews

285 Reviews for Metamorphosis New York

285 Metamorphosis New York Reviews
  • Suse

Suse · Married on 11/09/2018

I had the pleasure of having Maria and Kirby do my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and I looked and felt absolutely breath taking. They absolutely captured the look I wanted and it was so relaxing to know I didn't need to correct anything. They were both very professional and worked great together. I cant wait until my November 2018 wedding!

Metamorphosis New York 1
    Metamorphosis New York 2
    Metamorphosis New York 3
  • Georgia

Georgia Markou · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend this makeup artist

Jaime Bucaria did makeup for my bridal party and I this past Sunday 10/21/18. Not only did my makeup look perfect, but all of my bridesmaids makeup was beyond beautiful! She listened to all of our requests and made us all look and feel amazing!

Sierra · Married on 09/23/2018

...I had the pleasure of having my engagement shoot makeup done by Sarah Goldberg. She was recommended to me by my photographer and she did not disappoint! I got so many compliments and my face lasted all day long! Thanks so much Sarah!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2018

My makeup artist from Metamorphosis, Sarah Goldberg was amazing. She made me feel glamorous for my makeup trial, engagement photos, and my wedding day. She is always on time, always happy and excited, and works with you on whatever style you want. Sarah is reliable and my family and bridal party loved her. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

Lorena · Married on 09/16/2018

Can’t wait to book my next makeover with Stephanie Molina! She enhanced me without feeling made-up. And I never had to do a touch-up all night! She airbrushed me & applied individual fake lashes & still I looked natural just ready for a great party! And, she couldn’t be any sweeter!

• User4845290 · Recently married

We had Faten do 5 members of our bridal party and we couldn't be happier . She came highly recommended to me from a friend of mine who was in a previous bridal party Faten did . She was early , prepared , looked beautiful , and was so pleasant to work with . She was quick and efficient but at the same was able to give each girl extra special attention and they got exactly what they wanted no matter how complicated . We started extremely early at 830 am and our hair lasted until we closed down the reception at 1am. I couldn't give her a higher reccomendation .

Alisa · Married on 09/08/2018

I had Alaina Natale as my hair stylist and Juliana Fink as my makeup artist- they are both amazing and so talented!!! We had a trial a few weeks ago, and they both really went above and beyond to make me look and feel beautiful. I am in love with the look they’ve created and can not wait for the wedding day! Not only are they very professional and experienced, they are super sweet and are so comfortable to be with :) I feel very lucky to have found them and strongly recommend both of them- they’re the best!

• Y

Yamile · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Sarah Goldberg, who is an absolute gem! She did my makeup for both my boudoir shoot and my wedding day. Both times she nailed the look that I wanted! My makeup stayed on and looked fresh all day. Sarah was so easy to work with and traveled to me both times. The first she traveled to North Babylon, NY and the second she traveled to Queens. Sarah always answered all of my texts quickly and was always so sweet. On my wedding day she also did my sister and my mother's makeup. They looked beautiful! Sarah found the perfect look that made both me and my mother happy. On top of everything, Sarah always arrived on time with such a great vibrant energy! I would definitely recommend them for any future events!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Metamorphosis New York's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review of Sarah. We appreciate you selecting MetaNewYork for your special day. Best, Metamorphosis New York

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Juliana Fink was my makeup artist for my engagement photo shoot and wedding and she is absolutely amazing. She is such a sweet and personable woman and does exactly what you ask her to do. She doesn’t go against what you ask and offers suggestions of what will look nice based off your features, eye shape, skin type, etc. I looked so beautiful in person and in my photos thanks to Juliana and she uses high quality makeup that stays on all day and night. She’s a natural for sure. Very happy Juliana was my makeup artist for my wedding day.

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2018

I wish I could give 100 stars. Kara and her team were beyond amazing. Our makeup looked so natural and stayed perfect all night. Kara went above and beyond. We got almost as many compliments about her then we did about all the extra bells and whistles we had for the party. I will definitely be using them for all future makeup needs. I highly recommend them to everyone that has an upcoming wedding or event.

• I

Ivy · Married on 08/11/2018

Sarah Goldberg provided make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. She is an amazing and talented make-up artist and I couldn't have been happier with the results. During my trials, she respectfully listened to my requests and made sure that she captured the look that I was envisioning on my wedding day. She did a fantastic job on accentuating my features without making me feel overdone and the make up lasted all day long. Thank you Sarah!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Jamie Bucaria

From the moment I booked Jamie Bucaria for my wedding she was amazing! She treated me as one of her friends and I felt like a priority through my whole wedding planning. Jamie did my makeup for not only my wedding but also my engagement party, my engagement photos, and my bridal shower! She was more than accommodating with my big wedding party and showed up on time even though my wedding was three hours away in the catskills. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me! You’re the best!

Crystal · Married on 07/28/2018

I just wanted to talk about how I loved my glam squad so much. I recently just had my wedding on Saturday July 28th 2018. My glam squad was AMAZING. I had Daisy on make up and Kristen on hair. I just want to rave how amazing they are. They made my dreams come true of feeling like a beautiful bride that I always wanted to be. They made my girls feel beautiful and comfortable through the whole process. They are fun, easy to talk too and feel like you have been friends with them for such a long time. I’ve been with them through my whole engagement from my trials, to my engagement pictures, to my bridal shower and finally the big day on my wedding. The bridesmaids loved everything and I loved everything. They do such an amazing job with make up and hair. I wish I could have them make me feel this way everyday. They are such amazing girls to work with and anybody would be lucky to have them on their wedding team. My hair was perfect, Everyone of my bridesmaids hair was perfect. They traveled everywhere and arrive on time every single time!! My make up was perfect and every bridesmaids make up was perfect. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. My guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful we all looked. Thank you for everything Daisy and Kristen. Love you girls! Metamorphosis is amazing!

Metamorphosis New York 4
    Metamorphosis New York 5

Salemah · Married on 07/22/2018

I had the pleasure of having Sarah Goldberg as my make up artist not just for my wedding day but for my engagement photos as well. From the beginning Sarah was very professional communicating back and forth in regards to the look I wanted leading up to my wedding day. We had 2 trials (engagement shoot and bridal shower) & we also had a trial just to narrow down the look that I wanted for my wedding day.

Sarah always showed up on time for everything. On my wedding day every face she touched that day people left her chair in awe. My mom could not have been happier from all the compliments she received that day (this is someone who never wears make up & she looked lovely).

Meta offers you a service called Maid of Makeup and the make up artist stays with you for a period of time. Sarah stayed with me during pictures & right before I went out for cocktail hour. I could not have been more thankful because the weather that day was all over the place it rained then it was so humid after that my hair went from these beautiful lucious curls to this scary straightness. My hairstylist was long gone & when we got to the venue Sarah could tell I wasn’t happy she left to pick up a curling iron & gave my hair enough life that it lasted to the next day. (Whattt!?) I received so many compliments from my hair to my make up I could not have been happier.

Thank you sooo much Sarah!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Metamorphosis New York 6
    Metamorphosis New York 7

Metamorphosis New York's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Salemah. You were a beautiful bride! Metamorphosis New York
  • F

FutureD · Married on 07/13/2018

Kara is an amazing makeup artist. I highly recommend her for any event you may have.

Simone · Married on 07/07/2018

I had the pleasure and golden opportunity to have i believe one of the best make-up artist in this industry - Sarah Goldberg!!!!!! She did my makeup for my July 2018 wedding and it was FLAWLESS!!! She came to my work place for a trial and everyone that saw me that day was in amazement of how gorgeous and beautiful I looked. Ms. Goldberg was patient, engaging, supportive, professional, graceful and talented in her craft! She gave me well advise about what she was applying on my face and how to even use products before & after. My wedding day was sooooo special and because i had the best make-up artist it even made my day even more special. I would surely recommend Sarah Goldberg to any & everyone for your special day as well as any special events. My dreams did came through!!!! Thanks again Sarah. It was indeed a great blessing to have Ms. Goldberg as my make-up artist!!! JOB WELL DONE!!! Metamorphosis the place for True Beauty!!!

Metamorphosis New York 8
    Metamorphosis New York 16
    Metamorphosis New York 17
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Vlad as my hair stylist and Serena as my make up artist. These 2 are very amazing people to work with. Serena did exactly the make up I wanted. Everyone complimented my make up saying it looked so natural. Vlad did an amazing job with my bridesmaids hair and mine as well. I loved how my hair style came out. Thanks guys!

Evelyn · Married on 06/24/2018

MakeUp: Victoria Drago.
    Hair: Alaina Natale

Both Victoria and Alaina are AMAZING!! They are simply the best! I cannot thank then enough for everything they did! I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding (06/24/18). They made me feel so pretty! They’re professional and personable! They made me feel so comfortable and were very accommodating with my bridal party! Love them!!!!!!!

Metamorphosis New York 18
    Metamorphosis New York 19
    Metamorphosis New York 20
    Metamorphosis New York 21
    Metamorphosis New York 22

Meg · Married on 06/23/2018

My wedding was this past June and Vicky was amazing! Totally professional and made me feel/look beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking to make their wedding day AMAZING!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Metamorphosis New York 23
    Metamorphosis New York 24
    Metamorphosis New York 25

Metamorphosis New York's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review of Vicky. We appreciate you selecting MetaNewYork for your special day. Best, Metamorphosis New York

Carla Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

I was fortunate to meet Sarah Goldberg at the Bridal Expo and we hit it off right away! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. All of my request were met and she executed my bridal party’s makeup perfectly. I highly recommend her and her team for all your makeup needs! She made me feel like a Queen!

Julianne · Married on 06/02/2018

Had the best bridal experience with Renee and Sue! They were both extremely responsive, professional, warm, and TALENTED! Both Renee and Sue blew away my expectations. Renee talked to me a bit about the kind of look I was going for and Sue had me pull up some inspo photos -- the final result left me feeling so beautiful and ready for my day in less than 90 minutes! Sue worked my natural curls into a gorgeous updo and Renee left my natural freckles peeking through so I felt like myself on my wedding day! My make-up did not budge all day (even in 90 degree weather) and I was able to rock my defined curls for a few days post wedding. Would absolutely recommend both Renee and Sue for a special event or occasion.

Metamorphosis New York 26
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/05/2018

You spend months and endless nights preparing for the big day. You have this vision in your head and fingers crossed it comes out perfect. Working with Sam I didn't need to have my fingers crossed. From the moment I told her what I wanted, everything was perfect! She has a true talent. She is sweet, professional and kind hearted and I couldn't have asked for a better make up artist to do not only my makeup but my bridal party as well. With all the dancing, hugging, and smiles my makeup remained flawless all night. Sam is absolutely the best!

• O

Onyka · Married on 04/29/2018

I've had the pleasure of having Sarah Goldberg do my makeup on multiple occasions now, and each time is wonderful. She truly listens to what I want and the results are always incredible. I highly recommend Sarah for so many reasons - professional, talented, intelligent, and flexible. She is Fabulous to work with!

Alyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

WOW! From trial(s) to wedding day I couldn’t have asked for a better dream team than Amanda Crystal for makeup and Maria Vlantis for hair! They worked so hard to make the ideas in my head come to life and that hard work is forever appreciated!!!

Metamorphosis New York 27