258 Reviews for Metamorphosis New York

Consultations (19)
Makeup Trial (17)
Eye Makeup (15)
On-Site Makeup (15)
Wedding Party Makeup (14)
Multi. Stylists (13)
Skincare (3)
Hair Coloring (2)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
257 Metamorphosis New York Reviews

We had Faten do 5 members of our bridal party and we couldn't be happier . She came highly recommended to me from a friend of mine who was in a previous bridal party Faten did . She was early , prepared , looked beautiful , and was so pleasant to work with . She was quick and efficient but at the same was able to give each girl extra special attention and they got exactly what they wanted no matter how complicated . We started extremely early at 830 am and our hair lasted until we closed down the reception at 1am. I couldn't give her a higher reccomendation .

Profile Picture User4845290, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Maria and Kirby do my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and I looked and felt absolutely breath taking. They absolutely captured the look I wanted and it was so relaxing to know I didn't need to correct anything. They were both very professional and worked great together. I cant wait until my November 2018 wedding!

Profile Picture Suse, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Skincare

Kara is an amazing makeup artist. I highly recommend her for any event you may have.

Profile Picture FutureD, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

You spend months and endless nights preparing for the big day. You have this vision in your head and fingers crossed it comes out perfect. Working with Sam I didn't need to have my fingers crossed. From the moment I told her what I wanted, everything was perfect! She has a true talent. She is sweet, professional and kind hearted and I couldn't have asked for a better make up artist to do not only my makeup but my bridal party as well. With all the dancing, hugging, and smiles my makeup remained flawless all night. Sam is absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Fran, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Faten do mine and my bridal parties hair and Dana for make up. I truly cannot day enough incredible things. Together they were prepared, flexible, delightful, and BEYOND talented. Everyone was thrilled with the way their hair and make up came out. I also had the most amazing experience doing trials with both of them. They stayed with me for over 2 hours and tried a few different looks until I was 100% satisfied. If you don’t use Meta for your wedding you are missing out!!! I can’t wait to use them both again for other events down the line. If I could give more than 5 stars I would (and I am picky with my hair and make up!!)

Profile Picture Spencer, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely LOVED everything about working with Renee for my wedding day make up! Not only is she insanely talented, but also kind, caring and funny. From my make up trial to the big day, Renee was amazing! She actually gave me so many little tips along the way on how to help my super dry/acne prone skin leading up to my winter wedding a few weeks ago - absolutely above and beyond what was expected. She set up in our hotel suite on the morning of, and my wedding party absolutely adored her and her assistant - my girls looked FLAWLESS!!! We all felt like supermodels..haha.... I can't recommend Renee and Metamorphosis enough!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Juliana was amazing from the first day I met her for my trial, then my bridal shower and finally my wedding day! The day of the wedding she was on time at ny hotel room, got my girls done in a great time frame and even helped my photographer with some great photo ideas. She made my 4 bridesmaids feel so beautiful and most all of made me feel like the most glamourous bride i could ever be. I would highly recommend her for any event. She always returned my texts and even called me when I reached out to her about her services in the beginning of my planning stage to find out more about me and my ideas and looks before we even met. Thank you for all you did for me. My makeup lasted all night and everyone complimented my fab color of lip choice. You rock Juliana!!

Profile Picture Karen , 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dayna at Metamorphosis was amazing to work with! She was able to come to me for my trial, my ceremony day, and my reception day for very reasonable pricing. I do not normally wear a lot of makeup, and she struck the right balance between giving me what I wanted and guiding me with gentle and professional advice. My final looks were gorgeous! She also had such a warm and positive attitude, and was a joy to have around my family on these important days. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Skincare

On January 6, 2018, I married the love of my life. There are so many people to thank for making that day the most perfect day, but two people who went over and made it the most amazing experience we’re Melissa & Maria. I met them in 2015 at a bridal show and felt like we just clicked! They did my makeup and glammed me up for my engagement shoot in July of 2016 and have been there every step of the way! They are both so passionate about their job, true professionals and always went over and beyond to make sure I was okay! The day of the wedding they came with a team and rocked it! 15 girls got their hair and makeup done, they stayed on point with time and made everyone look and feel absolutely amazing. It has been a month and I still get texts and calls from my bridal party and family complimenting their professionalism and art (because that is exactly what they are- artists!) I would recommend these two over and over again. There were times I would text them out of nowhere talking about hair and makeup and being indecisive and they of course kept me calm reminding me that whatever I decide it will be perfect & it was. I can’t thank them both enough for the few years working with them and of course my wedding day. They are truly the best.

Profile Picture Alex, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had such an amazing experience with Vicki and Maria!! They both were absolutely outstanding, from making me feel SO comfortable to making me feel SO beautiful. My day was truly made by them both. Vicki has such amazing detail to the work she did and wasn’t so gentle and made me feel like a super star!! The same with Maria, her hair skills were amazing, my sister has thinner hair and Maria made it look like she had the thickest head of hair and made us all look so beautiful! I recommended them both to all of my friends getting married.

Profile Picture User7295347, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Maria for hair and Melissa for makeup and both were amazing, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team that is reliable, listens to what you want (and don't want) and executes it to perfection. I did a trial with both and on my actual wedding day, they recreated the look exactly as we had planned. In addition they were early to both the trial and the big day which really helped calm my nerves. They also helped with planning the timeline for all of the bridesmaids, mothers and me to get ready and were were available for all of my random questions. They were a real joy to have around and maintained their professionalism throughout. The additional assistants they had to help prep were also great. Through my experience, I have no doubt in my mind that Maria and Melissa are the perfect duo to do your hair and makeup on your big day. If you don't want to have a worry at all, then choose them, they are the best!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa and Sue Natalie are so talented! They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. Both hair and make up lasted all day and night. I showed them a few pics of what I liked and the were able to make me up in a way I never dreamed of. Thanks ladies for making me look beautiful on one of the most photographed days of my life! Have no fear brides-to-be, you are in good hands with these two!

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Sam LaSpisa do mine and my wedding party's makeup for my wedding day and it was amazing. Sam is professional, accommodating and the sweetest person you will ever meet ! I couldnt have been happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I used Melissa for makeup and Sue for hair and they both were absolutely amazing!! Melissa listened carefully to what look I wanted to achieve and she executed it perfectly! I never wear makeup and she made me look and feel so beautiful. Sue turned my hair into #hairgoals for sure! I was so stunned with how it came out. She turned my vision into an even better reality and I cannot get over how perfect it was all day! Melissa and Sue are a dream team. They made me look and feel like a princess all day. My husband is still talks about how amazing I looked at our wedding. Thank you Melissa and Sue!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa was nothing short of FABULOUS. Not only was she the first person to put my mind at ease regarding scheduling makeup and hair for the day and all of the logistics involved, but her calmness, confidence, and professionalism the day of was even more appreciated. My makeup (the bride) and the rest of my bridesmaids and my mother's makeup was flawless (we all got airbrush). Melissa gave her expert advice on what look/shades she felt would be best while also listening to each of us on what we prefer and what our inspiration was. I highly recommend Melissa as well as her team 100%!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience with Faten for hair and Renee for make up! They both are very genuine and reliable. I would highly recommend them to be apart of your special day. I had my trial with both of them and from that day I knew I could count on them. They recreated a look from a photo and perfected the look. They were patient and created the perfect look for me. The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to make us all beautiful! They made me very extremely comfortable and are the sweetest. Everyone looked amazing! Make up and hair was still flawless at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Ines, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I chose Metamorphosis for my wedding via the vendor showcase at Russo's on the Bay; right form the beginning they were professional and assured me that they could make it work even for someone who never wears makeup and didn't want to feel like I had a mask on. My makeup artist was Brittany and she was amazing. She was there early both for the trial (I had one trial) and day-of, and was this oasis of calm while still keeping me excited. At the trial I had given her a vague idea of what I had in mind, and she delivered what I didn't even know I wanted. I never thought my face could look as good as it did, the makeup held all day, it didn't feel heavy and I still felt like myself. Sweet, professional, personable, I could go on about her forever, and I will definitely be recommending her to friends.

Profile Picture Kat, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Faten was an absolute dream to work with! She was professional, so friendly and helpful, courteous, very responsive, and extremely accommodating. She understood my vision for my hair and made it come to life. Not to mention, I asked her to do 5 girls' hair at 5 am and everyone loved their style!! I highly recommend Faten and Metamorphosis. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Annalise, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Hi Ladies!

I would highly recommend Maria and Melissa for hair and makeup. Both vendors were in tune to my needs and helped find the right style for my whole bridal party. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen and Marianna were amazing!! They were quick to respond and so flexible with scheduling!! They also made sure they checked in on me for ideas and looks!! They were fantastic and made sure I looked picture perfect!! Thank you ladies so much!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alaina Natale has not even done my hair yet for my wedding day but already I couldn't be happier with every aspect of working with her! Her attention to detail is incredible and she is a true artist. At my trial she showed me various options for my hair for my day of the wedding and she listened to everything I said and showed me different options that I couldn't have even imagined! Just yesterday she squeezed me into her busy schedule to do my hair for my Bridal Shower and in a couple weeks she will be doing my hair for my engagement pictures so I am so thrilled to get to work with her so much! She made me feel absolutely stunning and I felt such joy my entire day at my Bridal Shower knowing I felt so beautiful and special. Thank you Alaina for know how to keep this anxious bride to be so calm when I normally would be a nervous wreck. I know I will feel incredible on my wedding day because I am in your capable hands!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

I had the pleasure of having two wonderful loving young women Kristen and Nicole do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. These girls are the best and I consider them my friends now they we're with me from my Bridal Shower to a second trial to my wedding day! Kristen can do anything and everything to your hair that you want and has total confidence in what she does. Nicole is a make up genius you show her what you want she delivers! From small to large wedding party they can handle anything you can trust them to be there on time, to follow up with you during the most stressful time just to say hi they are willing to change or re do anything you don't like you can count on them! They are absolutely the sweetest, kind hearted girls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly, highly recommend Juliana Fink for your makeup. She is amazing at what she does. Not only is she very talented, she genuine and so sweet. Juliana was always on time, actually early, and was super quick to respond with any of my questions. I would also highly suggest for having her stick around for the maid of makeup. She was so attentive during the first look... making sure my makeup was perfect, along with my dress!!!She was there until the very last minute. I will absolutely be using her services again! I can not say anything great thing about about here.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliana did my makeup for me, my mom and sister for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better person for the job! She did such an incredible job, 3 weeks later I'm still getting compliments on how amazing my makeup looked at my wedding. She is fun, easy going and kept me so calm all day and stuck with me to make sure I was looking my best through all the pictures. I would recommend Juliana to any bride and couldn't be more thankful to her for making me look the best I ever have,

Profile Picture Shira, 8/20/17, 1 Review