249 Reviews for Metamorphosis New York

Multi. Stylists (13)
Hair Extensions (12)
Eye Makeup (12)
On-Site Makeup (12)
Wedding Party Makeup (11)
Group Services (10)
Skincare (2)
Hair Coloring (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
248 Metamorphosis New York Reviews

We had Faten do 5 members of our bridal party and we couldn't be happier . She came highly recommended to me from a friend of mine who was in a previous bridal party Faten did . She was early , prepared , looked beautiful , and was so pleasant to work with . She was quick and efficient but at the same was able to give each girl extra special attention and they got exactly what they wanted no matter how complicated . We started extremely early at 830 am and our hair lasted until we closed down the reception at 1am. I couldn't give her a higher reccomendation .

Profile Picture User4845290, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Maria and Kirby do my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and I looked and felt absolutely breath taking. They absolutely captured the look I wanted and it was so relaxing to know I didn't need to correct anything. They were both very professional and worked great together. I cant wait until my November 2018 wedding!

Profile Picture Suse, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Skincare

Kara is an amazing makeup artist. I highly recommend her for any event you may have.

Profile Picture FutureD, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliana was amazing from the first day I met her for my trial, then my bridal shower and finally my wedding day! The day of the wedding she was on time at ny hotel room, got my girls done in a great time frame and even helped my photographer with some great photo ideas. She made my 4 bridesmaids feel so beautiful and most all of made me feel like the most glamourous bride i could ever be. I would highly recommend her for any event. She always returned my texts and even called me when I reached out to her about her services in the beginning of my planning stage to find out more about me and my ideas and looks before we even met. Thank you for all you did for me. My makeup lasted all night and everyone complimented my fab color of lip choice. You rock Juliana!!

Profile Picture Karen , 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

On January 6, 2018, I married the love of my life. There are so many people to thank for making that day the most perfect day, but two people who went over and made it the most amazing experience we’re Melissa & Maria. I met them in 2015 at a bridal show and felt like we just clicked! They did my makeup and glammed me up for my engagement shoot in July of 2016 and have been there every step of the way! They are both so passionate about their job, true professionals and always went over and beyond to make sure I was okay! The day of the wedding they came with a team and rocked it! 15 girls got their hair and makeup done, they stayed on point with time and made everyone look and feel absolutely amazing. It has been a month and I still get texts and calls from my bridal party and family complimenting their professionalism and art (because that is exactly what they are- artists!) I would recommend these two over and over again. There were times I would text them out of nowhere talking about hair and makeup and being indecisive and they of course kept me calm reminding me that whatever I decide it will be perfect & it was. I can’t thank them both enough for the few years working with them and of course my wedding day. They are truly the best.

Profile Picture Alex, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I worked with Maria for hair and Melissa for makeup and both were amazing, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team that is reliable, listens to what you want (and don't want) and executes it to perfection. I did a trial with both and on my actual wedding day, they recreated the look exactly as we had planned. In addition they were early to both the trial and the big day which really helped calm my nerves. They also helped with planning the timeline for all of the bridesmaids, mothers and me to get ready and were were available for all of my random questions. They were a real joy to have around and maintained their professionalism throughout. The additional assistants they had to help prep were also great. Through my experience, I have no doubt in my mind that Maria and Melissa are the perfect duo to do your hair and makeup on your big day. If you don't want to have a worry at all, then choose them, they are the best!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa and Sue Natalie are so talented! They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. Both hair and make up lasted all day and night. I showed them a few pics of what I liked and the were able to make me up in a way I never dreamed of. Thanks ladies for making me look beautiful on one of the most photographed days of my life! Have no fear brides-to-be, you are in good hands with these two!

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Sam LaSpisa do mine and my wedding party's makeup for my wedding day and it was amazing. Sam is professional, accommodating and the sweetest person you will ever meet ! I couldnt have been happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I used Melissa for makeup and Sue for hair and they both were absolutely amazing!! Melissa listened carefully to what look I wanted to achieve and she executed it perfectly! I never wear makeup and she made me look and feel so beautiful. Sue turned my hair into #hairgoals for sure! I was so stunned with how it came out. She turned my vision into an even better reality and I cannot get over how perfect it was all day! Melissa and Sue are a dream team. They made me look and feel like a princess all day. My husband is still talks about how amazing I looked at our wedding. Thank you Melissa and Sue!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa was nothing short of FABULOUS. Not only was she the first person to put my mind at ease regarding scheduling makeup and hair for the day and all of the logistics involved, but her calmness, confidence, and professionalism the day of was even more appreciated. My makeup (the bride) and the rest of my bridesmaids and my mother's makeup was flawless (we all got airbrush). Melissa gave her expert advice on what look/shades she felt would be best while also listening to each of us on what we prefer and what our inspiration was. I highly recommend Melissa as well as her team 100%!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Metamorphosis for my wedding via the vendor showcase at Russo's on the Bay; right form the beginning they were professional and assured me that they could make it work even for someone who never wears makeup and didn't want to feel like I had a mask on. My makeup artist was Brittany and she was amazing. She was there early both for the trial (I had one trial) and day-of, and was this oasis of calm while still keeping me excited. At the trial I had given her a vague idea of what I had in mind, and she delivered what I didn't even know I wanted. I never thought my face could look as good as it did, the makeup held all day, it didn't feel heavy and I still felt like myself. Sweet, professional, personable, I could go on about her forever, and I will definitely be recommending her to friends.

Profile Picture Kat, 10/15/17, 1 Review

Hi Ladies!

I would highly recommend Maria and Melissa for hair and makeup. Both vendors were in tune to my needs and helped find the right style for my whole bridal party. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen and Marianna were amazing!! They were quick to respond and so flexible with scheduling!! They also made sure they checked in on me for ideas and looks!! They were fantastic and made sure I looked picture perfect!! Thank you ladies so much!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alaina Natale has not even done my hair yet for my wedding day but already I couldn't be happier with every aspect of working with her! Her attention to detail is incredible and she is a true artist. At my trial she showed me various options for my hair for my day of the wedding and she listened to everything I said and showed me different options that I couldn't have even imagined! Just yesterday she squeezed me into her busy schedule to do my hair for my Bridal Shower and in a couple weeks she will be doing my hair for my engagement pictures so I am so thrilled to get to work with her so much! She made me feel absolutely stunning and I felt such joy my entire day at my Bridal Shower knowing I felt so beautiful and special. Thank you Alaina for know how to keep this anxious bride to be so calm when I normally would be a nervous wreck. I know I will feel incredible on my wedding day because I am in your capable hands!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

I had the pleasure of having two wonderful loving young women Kristen and Nicole do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. These girls are the best and I consider them my friends now they we're with me from my Bridal Shower to a second trial to my wedding day! Kristen can do anything and everything to your hair that you want and has total confidence in what she does. Nicole is a make up genius you show her what you want she delivers! From small to large wedding party they can handle anything you can trust them to be there on time, to follow up with you during the most stressful time just to say hi they are willing to change or re do anything you don't like you can count on them! They are absolutely the sweetest, kind hearted girls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly, highly recommend Juliana Fink for your makeup. She is amazing at what she does. Not only is she very talented, she genuine and so sweet. Juliana was always on time, actually early, and was super quick to respond with any of my questions. I would also highly suggest for having her stick around for the maid of makeup. She was so attentive during the first look... making sure my makeup was perfect, along with my dress!!!She was there until the very last minute. I will absolutely be using her services again! I can not say anything great thing about about here.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliana did my makeup for me, my mom and sister for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better person for the job! She did such an incredible job, 3 weeks later I'm still getting compliments on how amazing my makeup looked at my wedding. She is fun, easy going and kept me so calm all day and stuck with me to make sure I was looking my best through all the pictures. I would recommend Juliana to any bride and couldn't be more thankful to her for making me look the best I ever have,

Profile Picture Shira, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Samantha Laspisa made all of my wedding day dreams come true! She is beyond talented. I never looked so beautiful in my life. She not only went above and beyond for me but also took the time to make sure all of my girls looked absolutely stunning! My day ran smoothly & on time thanks to her. She is such a sweet heart. I can not thank her enough for making my day so perfect!

Profile Picture kati, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

For my wedding, Faten (hair) and Vicky (makeup) were amazing!! They did me, my mother, and 7 bridesmaids!!!! Everyone was extremely satisfied with their end result. Faten and Vicky were fun and sweet and very professional! They helped to make the morning of my wedding day as stress-free as possible. I can't recommend the both of them enough!!

Photo
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Sarah was an awesome makeup artist, she made me feel relaxed, was very friendly and understood the look I wanted for my wedding. I don't wear much makeup and wanted a classy look. She was able to help me achieve this look through her patience, made sure each step was to my liking and made me feel
comfortable throughout the process. Everyone loved my makeup. Thanks so much Sarah.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Juliana is an amazing person. From the moment that we spoke on the phone I knew she was the right person to do my makeup. Finding a makeup artist was the hardest part for me - such a personal experience. I did a few trials before meeting Juliana and while they were good they weren't the fabulosity that I was looking for. After our trial I signed my contract with no hesitation. I had Juliana stay with me for the maid of the bride service - best decision ever. She not only helped touch up my makeup but helped position my for photos and make sure my dress was always fixed just right. I don't know what I would have done without her there with me and wish she stayed the whole night. Honestly - if Juliana is available on your day and you don't book her you willl regret it. Alone with my makeup she did my moms makeup who said that was the most beautiful she felt in a while - and my mom is a picky lady. She also did one of my bridesmaids makeup who ended up booking her for her own wedding. 100% true review from a very greatful (former) bride.

Wedding 7-15-17

Profile Picture Yuliya, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Brittany and Faten were great. They came to my house very early and did a great job on my makeup and hair. i loved it. and they were both very nice and friendly, i would highly recommend them for you at your wedding day :)

Profile Picture Li, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah Goldberg did her thing for my wedding! I usually don't wear any makeup so I wanted something that look natural but also, added some glam! She did it perfectly! My bridesmaids also loved their looks! Thanks girl!!!

Profile Picture Eboni, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I used Metamorphosis for my wedding on July 8. I had Dayna for makeup and Faten for hair. Words cannot describe how happy I was with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. They made me feel like an absolute princess and I have never ever felt more beautiful! They both arrived early and prepared to deal with whatever styles and looks my bridesmaids wanted. Dayna and Faten were so personable and it felt like they were just one of the girls hanging out with us! All of my bridesmaids and my mother in law were extremely pleased with how their hair and makeup came out, and I was just at awe because of how amazing they made me look and feel. I first met with both of them for my engagement shoot back in May 2016 and I felt so comfortable with them that I knew I was in great hands for my wedding. I didn't even think twice about looking elsewhere. This was one of the easiest decisions in my wedding planning. I absolutely loved working with Dayna and Faten and I highly highly recommend them. I am hoping I can use them again sometime in the future!

Xoxoxo Amanda