1201 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin

As a NYS Licensed Esthethician...I have a clinical skin care practice with a renowned plastic surgeon in Manhasset New York. I practice skin care by custom design. I am a professional and clinical Skin Care Designer & Skin Care Therapist. I have been practicing over 20 years in the clinical arena. I have appeared on television as well as major publications such as Self Magazine. I have done makeup for television, and I have done makeup for various publications such as Bridal Guide Magazine.

I believe everyone has different skin types and problems and there are no cookie cutter solutions. In my practice, I use various peels, microdermabrasion, oxygen, and antioxident treatments as well as prepare custom foundation. My clients are on very specific skin care programs designed especially for their individual needs. My clients are men, women, adolescents, mature, sensitive, rosacea, & acne to name a few.

In addition, I work alongside a very renowned dermatologist in Great Neck NY where I am a certified and recognized Advanced Laser Professional. There, I do hair removal, the removal of red spots, brown spots, rosacea, and spider veins. In this practice we use the gold standard of all lasers. This laser practice as well as my skin care practice are in medically safe and supervised environments. I am a member of the prestigious organization...SPSSCS otherwise known as Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists. In addition to skin care and laser I offer professional makeup services.

To schedule your appointment, please call us at 516-869-0150 or go to http://www.manhassetskincare.com/ to use the online appointment request form.

Or visit my page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-Care-Make-Up-and-Laser-by-Robin/172220278059?ref=search

Follow Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin on

1817051015015176487806017222027805981439294739016n
photo2 9

7 Reviews for Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin

Nina · Married on 05/03/2013

Through consistent and excellent treatment and education on skincare, Robin Tritto took years off of my face for one of the most important days of my life, Mother of the Bride. Robin is extremely knowledgeable about her profession therefore providing the very best results, and lasting, onecould want.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin's reply:

Dear Nina...Thank You for Your Beautiful Testimonial...As You Know I Work With My Expertise But Also With My Heart...I Love Working with You And You've Always Made My Work Feel So Worthwhile...Once Again Nina...Thank You...Robin

Kim · Married on 09/17/2011

I’ve always had problem skin, so as soon as I got engaged I began searching for an Aesthetician so I could get my skincare on a proper regimen. As soon as I found Robin, she made sure to get me into her office right away for an assessment and a treatment, and my skin has been amazing ever since. I not only survived my wedding blemish free, I’ve had wonderful skin ever since, and often receive compliments as to how clear and young my skin looks. Robin is so dedicated and enthusiastic about her work, she has been a pleasure to work with. And her products are absolutely amazing! I trust Robin with whatever recommendations she may make for me, and I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2010

I went Robin before my wedding because I had terrible stress related acne as well as scarring. She designed and effective regimin and made health suggestions that got rid of all of my blemishes. I went to her with one month left before my wedding because I was worried about the wedding pictures. I would have to look at them for the rest of my life. I was thrilled with the results. Robin was a life saver. After following her instructions, I had clear skin. I was so happy with the results, I would not hesitate to recomend Robin to anyone who is planning a wedding and is worried about their skin.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin 1
    WeddingWire Special
    Mention that you saw my page on WeddingWire when booking your appointment and receive a special gift from Robin

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Skincare, Laser & Makeup by Robin to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1201 Northern Blvd Manhasset, 11030 See on map