12211 Distribution PL, Beltsville, MD 20705 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

19 Reviews for Spot Floral Design

Deirdre · Married on 06/20/2015

They were wonderful and everyone at the wedding complimented us on our flower choices. They brought the bridal party bouquets to our house early for pictures and made many last minute changes without any problems. They are very creative so if you want something unique and/or don't know a lot about flowers these are the people to see. They had a great sense of who I was and what I wanted after our first meeting and by our second meeting had an entire mock table set up with the centerpeice that was dramatic and stunning and I was sold. They were also not anywhere close to the most expensive people I spoke with. I give them an A and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2008

Suzy · Married on 10/15/2011

John and the team at Spot did a FANTASTIC job on my fall wedding flowers. I gave them general guidelines and they put together beautiful structured bouquets with mango calla lilies, yellow dahlias, and red roses. They also made incredible table arrangements to match; I got lots of compliments. John was very responsive to my emails and provided great service. The price was very low compared to other comparable florists in the area. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Matthew · Married on 09/04/2011

Spot Floral Design did the flowers for our wedding, and we could not have been happier! We gave the florist an idea of what we were looking for, our budget, and let him come up with something that would work. Let me tell you, it was absolutely gorgeous. They do great work, and for a very reasonable price. They also handled our last minute changes with no issues. We could not have found a better florist for our special day. We highly recommend Spot Floral Design to anyone looking to be amazed.

Sent on 09/07/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Borrowed Blue Photography
    Borrowed Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Spot Floral Design at Newton White Mansion a couple of years ago. The flowers were stunning! They really created a beautiful look for the ceremony and reception. We love working with them! Natalie and Jamie

• 12211 Distribution PL Beltsville, 20705 See on map