4125 Wycliff Drive, Winston Salem, NC 27106 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Southern Celebrations

Hello! Thank you for visiting the Wedding Wire page for Southern Celebrations Weddings & Events. My name is Jamie Rogers Southern and I am excited to bring my event experience to Winston-Salem and the surrounding North Carolina Triad. I have successfully planned and managed hundreds of events of all varieties in cities around the country, and look forward to helping you create an unforgettable celebration!

Attention to detail and cool-headedness are keys to event planning success and that is how I will approach planning your event. While maintaining focus on budget and time constraints, I will work with you to ensure your event surpasses your expectations and desires.

Visit the Facebook page for Southern Celebrations to learn more, visit my blog (www.southerncelebrations.wordpress.com) or call/email for more information. Your free consultation is waiting!

Day-of Coordination, Partial planning expertise, Full-time planning from beginning to end -- whatever your needs I can customize a plan that's right for you.

Follow Southern Celebrations on

65f8b44b98d9083a 1298571269950 4
Cakes and treats
Vintage is in this year! You can also recycle items for your wedding, which is a good way to be...
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
The memory candles I made of our loved ones no longer with us, completed our ceremony circle. They...
To complete the country theme, we used brown check gingham for table runners and decorated with a...
Seats
Seats
BackPorch Bluegrass, a terrific bluegrass band for a barn wedding!
BackPorch Bluegrass, a terrific bluegrass band for a barn wedding!
Wedding ceremony
Escort cards
65f8b44b98d9083a 1298571269950 4

11 Reviews for Southern Celebrations

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2013

Jamie was absolutely wonderful. We didn't have to worry about any of the details of the wedding the day of and she assisted in making all the plans before the wedding and contacting all vendors the week of. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I would highly reccomend using her if you are planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/01/2013

Jamie was amazing and did so much work that she was invaluable. I did not feel a bit of nervousness and concern leading up to wedding week or on wedding day because I knew everything was in Jamie's capable hands. She made my husband and I feel more like guests at our wedding, i.e. able to enjoy the food, drinks, dance, etc., than the typical stories you hear of being rushed through the night from one part to the next. Her vendor recommendations were spot on and everything came together perfectly. There is not one thing I would change about our wedding day and I know that's in large part thanks to Jamie!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Amy · Married on 04/27/2013

Jamie is a first-class event planner and also very affordable! I have no doubt that her expertise, professionalism, customer-focused attitude and calm demeanor played a key role in the success of my daughter's wedding. She definitely went above and beyond in all aspects of the wedding -- from the planning stage all the way to the end of a very busy wedding day. She worked well with all the supporting vendors and kept everyone on task. Beyond her professional talent, Jamie is a wonderful and caring person and we appreciate that more than she will ever know.
    Amy Arthur, Mother of the Bride

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Celebrations 1
    Free Consultation!
    Engaged and not sure where to go from here? Let's talk. I offer a free consultation that will help you decide exactly how much help you need along your planning journey.

• Winston-Salem Wedding DJ
    Winston-Salem Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Jamie Rogers Southern, owner of Southern Celebrations is one of the VERY best wedding directors and coordinators I have ever worked with. This girl has got her stuff together, when it comes to time management and direction. She and I worked together on a wedding held November 9th at Winmock at Kinderton, and there was no stone left unturned under her watchful eye. She kept everyone on point during the entire event from the very beginning planning sessions, until after the last dance was over and the couple walked out to their waiting limo. If I were going to refer someone to help direct your wedding - Jamie is your girl. Hands down one of the best in the business!

• McCardell Photography
    McCardell Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie is so great to work with! She keeps everything looking great and running smoothly all day. We always recommend that our brides give her a call to keep their day stress-free. Jonathan and Renee - McCardell Photography

• Beverly's Flowers and Gifts
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Jamie is a real gem. She does an amazing job and is effortless in doing so. She makes it look easy when I know it isn't. She makes my job much easier.

• 4125 Wycliff Drive Winston Salem, 27106 See on map