Winston Salem, Winston Salem, NC 27103 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Vesic Photography

Because it's your wedding: Real, emotional moments. Not posed, the way you felt it. A candid, artistic & photojournalist style of wedding photography; with a bit of relaxed & easy family photos mixed in. You will experience the true joy and happiness of your new spouse, and your friends & family, on your wedding day.

I am based in North Carolina and routinely cover weddings all over NC, as well as throughout the country in destinations like: Washington DC, Baltimore, San Francisco, New York; and as far as Italy, Paris, and India.

If you like what you see, send me a message and I would love to talk to you about your wedding!

Follow Vesic Photography on

Vesic Photography 6
Vesic Photography 7

Emily · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing wedding photographer

Hooman was outstanding. Very responsive from the get-go (about a year out from the wedding). His work is phenomenal, and I was happy his personality was calm, cool, and collected to boot! We had trying weather day-of, and he kept me at ease the whole day, providing alternatives when certain things didn’t pan out. We ended up pushing back family photos and he got them done so quickly, but without making us feel rushed. He was always in the right place at the right time and captured all the great moments. I can’t recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Grace · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

I can't say enough good things about Vesic Photography. Hooman was amazing from the day we hired him until the he got our photos back to us after the wedding. He is responsive, kind and easy to work with. We had some bad weather on the day of our wedding, but he went with the flow and supported all of our decisions. He captured every special moment without us even realizing he was there. We are so lucky to have hired Hooman as our wedding photographer. The photos we received were beyond our expectations. We would recommend Vesic Photography to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Vesic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Tiwa Lawrence
    Tiwa Lawrence Wedding Hair & Makeup

There is no doubt in my mind, that Hooman of Vesic Photography is one of the Best Photographers I have ever worked with. You will be more than pleased when you choose him to cover your special day. His eye for detail is amazing and he is able to capture the beauty in all things related to the couple's wedding. I love looking at his images...it is like reliving the day with the couple. Working with him is so easy, because not only is he talented and super professional...he also has an amazing personality. But his positivity and calmness is what I admire the most. I recommend him wholeheartedly. I know you will have no regrets.

• La Rue Events
    La Rue Events Wedding Planners

Where do I begin? From the moment I met Hooman, I was blown away by his eagerness to begin capturing the day for the couple. He never missed a beat. His creativeness shines through in all his work, and I am honored to showcase his work on my website. I hope to work with him again, as a person with his passion, talent and professionalism only come around every so often with vendors. I can promise you, he will go above and beyond in your expectation and also be a pleasure to have on the day of your wedding.

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We love working with Hooman! Always such a pleasure and great photographs come out!

• Winston Salem Winston Salem, NC, 27103 See on map