6833 S. Dayton St. PMB #130, Englewood, CO 80112 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Table 6 Productions

Table 6 Productions is a full-service design, planning, and event coordination company. We specialize in the unique, the clever, the different. We don't want your event to be like everybody else's. We want it to be memorable, special, personal...we want it to reflect YOU!

Follow Table 6 Productions on

Table 6 Productions 6
Table 6 Productions 7

Chloe · Married on 07/13/2019

Total blessing!

We worked with Amanda for a year and a half planning our wedding. Colorado to us was a destination wedding and boy are we glad we hired a full wedding planner and Table 6 productions. We were put with the best vendors for our big day and I cannot say enough good things about everyone. I had no real vision when it came to the wedding, but working with Amanda and getting her input on everything definitely gave me the simple and elegant wedding I started to envision. I would recommend Table 6 productions and Amanda Slater to absolutely anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 08/10/2018

I was a a guest this weekend at Alaina Martin and Jeb Brown's wedding and I have to say it was one of the best weddings I have attended! From the beautiful venue and amazing food to everything starting on time (I've never been to a wedding were the ceremony starts on time!!!) it was an amazing event. I spent a few minutes talking with the event planner Laurie (spelling?) and she was so sincere and wonderful. Even though I didn't plan this wedding if I were to get married again she would be the person I would hire! Very impressed with the entire evening thanks for making their wedding fantastic!

Sent on 08/21/2017

B · Married on 08/04/2018

I attended a wedding several years ago that I have not been able to forget. Everything about it was amazing. I can now admit I knew I would use Table 6 Productions as my wedding planner long before I knew who I was going to marry! Happy to say Heather and Amanda executed my wedding with the same level of thoughtfulness and attention to detail when it finally became my turn. Totally worth wait. So grateful to you both!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Table 6 Productions 1
    Free Champagne
    Tell me you found Table 6 Productions on the WeddingWire Network and receive one free bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne for booking with us.

• Lupher Arts Wedding Motion Pictures
    Lupher Arts Wedding Motion Pictures Wedding Videographers

Table 6 Productions has been one of our favorite planners to work with. Their creative designs, attention to detail, time frame to a t, and great personalities make for one of the best planners in the industry. We would highly recommend them to any couple or vendor.

• Vesic Photography
    Vesic Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about working with Heather and Table 6 productions. I work with a lot of wedding planners and event coordinators, and I can easily say Heather and Table 6 is probably the best I've worked with it. I haven't seen such attention to detail since I worked with them at a wedding at Crooked Willow just outside of Denver. Just as important, not only was Heather there until the couple left the wedding, but she was always within eye shot of the bride or her mom, always smiling, and on the dance floor with everyone by the end of the night. She REALLY enjoys what she does, and it is clear why she was voted as the Event Planner of the Year. If you're considering a planner, just stop looking and call Heather at Table 6!

• Zorn Photography
    Zorn Photography Wedding Photographers

We have heard so many fantastic things about Table 6 Productions, and can't wait to work with them this coming summer! We have been working with Ashley and she has been friendly and enthusiastic about the event and we are excited to see how everything comes together in a few months!

• 6833 S. Dayton St., PMB #130 Englewood, 80112 See on map