130 Reviews for Vesic Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
130 Vesic Photography Reviews

Hooman was AMAZING!! I can't imagine a better wedding photographer. We loved the candid style of his photos, and he was so efficient with all of the posed shots and first look etc. that our day really flowed smoothly. He was basically our second wedding planner: in preparation for the big day, and on the day of. Our guests and family even raved about how much they loved him. He also got the pictures back to us (both engagement and wedding) very quickly so we could share them with our family.

Photos
Profile Picture Dana, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hooman was so, so amazing! From the beginning, he was incredibly responsive and organized and made us feel at easy. My husband and I did a private elopement in the woods, and Hooman was able to lay out a vision for how our day would go. He was so easy to work with and just a real all-around stand-up guy who's is truly talented behind a camera. You won't regret booking him for your event!

Profile Picture Sheena, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Hooman for about 5 years now, and from the first time we met, I knew I wanted him to be the photographer whenever I got married. He has a way of capturing all of the beautiful moments without you realizing it, until you get your pictures back and remember them all over again. Our wedding was in April, and once we knew that it was more likely to rain all day than not, I still never worried about the weather. Hooman makes everything beautiful, even without staging it. He is so much fun to work with, and is worth every last penny. I would highly recommend Hooman to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I had no idea our experience with Vesic Photography would be as amazing and impactful as it was. For our wedding we wanted to take photos that were fun, unique, and artsy. That's exactly what we got (and more!). We had SO much fun taking photos around Downtown Raleigh with Hooman and simply going with the flow. In looking at the finished products, Hooman captured the day in ways we never thought were possible. Our emotions of love and excitement came rushing back just by looking at them. Partnering with Vesic Photography was no doubt one of the best parts of our wedding day and the lasting memories we have.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hooman was undoubtedly the best choice I made for my wedding! We had heard so many great things about him and he lived up to absolutely every expectation. He made me so comfortable the whole day and went along with everything I wanted and envisioned for the day. He got every shot we wanted without being in the way or us noticing him at all. He was great throughout the day, but we really enjoyed our intimate couple shots the best. He made it a special time for us and allowed us to have fun and enjoy each other as newlyweds, rather than feeling like we're missing the party for staged photos. Every photo was truly amazing and a work of art. We loved working with Hooman!! You will not regret hiring him as your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hooman is the best. I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire him for our wedding and engagement photos. He has a great eye for framing amazing pictures and the quality of his work is stunning. Hooman takes the time to get to know his clients so he can capture all the small, special moments that mean the most. If you are looking for a photographer that can go beyond the posed family pics (although those are great too) and capture the real essence of your event, Vesic Photography is absolutely the way to go.

Profile Picture Amelia, 2/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not recommend Hooman (Vesic Photography) enough. He was kind, calm, extremely professional and had great creative vision. He was patient with all the crazy family we had and never said no to any request. Most importantly, the pictures are GORGEOUS. The best decision we made in our wedding was hiring this guy.

Profile Picture Cathy, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just like the other 122 people that have loved Hooman before me, I am guilty of being absolutely in love with Hooman's work. I first met him at my cousins wedding and was sure that I would have him as my wedding photographer whenever I got married (i was single then ;))
Hooman was incredible from Day 1. From all the pre-wedding discussions to helping us plan our timeline. He was there on time with all his energy and positive outlook and so determined to make everything happen for us including our mountain photoshoot which was an hour away!
I knew the pictures would be great but to see what a magnificent job he has done is truly inspiring. We are in love with every single picture and are so glad he captured our day so well that we can re-live it anytime we want through his lens

Profile Picture Neha, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After Hooman photographed 4 of my cousins weddings and my brothers wedding it was a no brainer to ask him to photograph ours. His pictures are amazing!

From the very beginning Hooman was so easy and flexible to work with. He responded to emails extremely fast and provided us with the tools to let him know what we were looking for the day of our wedding.

He arrived to our venue first thing in the morning and stayed the entire evening. Our whole day was captured. He gave great advice, suggestions and tips when posing (for someone who doesn't typically like to be in pictures he made this process very easy and comfortable).

He captured our reception and got amazing candid pictures. He was not invasive like some photographers can be. You barely knew he was there but somehow we got over 1,000 of the most beautiful pictures and memories I've ever seen. He's able to capture feelings in his pictures. We are so thankful he was able to photograph our wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew Hooman would be good, but I had no idea he would be THAT good. My husband and I wereinstantly comfortable around him. He's professional but very funny, kind, and easy to be around - and that's all key for pictures turning out well. Our photos are even more amazing than I expected - and I had high expectations from him! :) His photography captures entire stories, moments and emotions with just one shot. His pictures are more than pictures - they are art. If there is ONE thing you prioritize for your wedding, prioritize booking Vesic Photography, even if it means changing your wedding date -- and I mean that seriously. He's worth it.

Profile Picture TeriLyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vesic Photography was by far the best vendor at our wedding. Hooman has an amazing eye for photos, a very relaxing personality, and knows exactly what he's doing. His experience, knowledge, and kindness were invaluable on the day of our wedding. It was a pleasure to have Vesic photograph be a part of our day and lifelong memories. I'd hire him again 1,000 times over. Plus, the photos turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hooman is amazing. I can not imagine anyone else taking the pictures at my wedding. He is so prepared. He looked up the time sunset was to make sure we were at the location I wanted for sunset photos. We haven;t gotten the photos back, but I know they are going to be awesome. The day after the wedding he sent me a preview of one of the photos. If I have any other event he will be my photographer.

Photo for Vesic Photography Review - The picture he sent me the day after the wedding.
Profile Picture Kanani, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Awanti and I first met Hooman when he photographed my older brother's wedding in 2013. We were not only blown away by his photography, but for his genuine compassion and care in getting to know us as a family. We unequivocally knew then that we would want Hooman to be our photographer one day when we got married. Flash forward four years to labor day weekend of this year, it's the biggest weekend of our lives, and Hooman picked up right where we left off without missing a beat. His creativity and excitement is always refreshing, and he took our wedding aesthetic to an echelon we could not have expected. Ultimately, Hooman understood our vision, because he took the time to understand us people. Our wedding was about having fun and being in love. When we look back at our photos, we are brought back to those same emotions, and that's how we know we made the right decision. Hooman has the rare ability to identify with his clients personally, exceed their expectations professionally, and be humble throughout it all. We were lucky to have had Vesic Photography represent our wedding, and if you are in need of a photographer, we urge you to do the same!

Profile Picture Alok, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got our wedding pictures back today and the pictures are so beautiful. We are so glad we went with Hooman. He was such a wonderful addition to our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We can't wait to share the pictures with our friends and family and are so glad to have these wonderful memories captured in our pictures forever!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are really not words to describe just how highly I would recommend choosing Vesic Photography to capture your engagement and wedding day, but I'll do my best to explain. Looking at Hooman's work, you can tell right away how talented he is. His ability to capture emotions and the feelings surrounding a certain event or place in time is truly amazing. What you can't tell just from looking at his work is how amazing an experience it is to work with him. From the beginning, he put my now husband and me at ease, beginning with our engagement session several months before our wedding and continuing through to our wedding day. I was especially impressed with his ability to direct our large families and large wedding party. He moved and directed people efficiently, while always sounding so nice doing it. It was really wonderful and allowed me to totally relax knowing he had things under control.

From the minute we reached out to him, communicating with Hooman was a breeze, and his response time was really insanely good. I don't know how he does it to be honest. It is so clear how much he cares and how hard he works.

Multiple people from both the wedding party and the wedding guests commented on how impressed they were with Hooman. With a wedding day being the whirlwind that it is, it is wonderful to have it so perfectly captured and be able to live it over and over through pictures.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a kind, professional, responsive, and extremely talented photographer, look no further than Vesic.

Profile Picture Lizzie, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

Where do I start?
Hooman is BRILLIANT and absolutely AMAZING.

After my husband and I got engaged, Hooman (Vesic Photography) was the first phone call we made (after our family and friends).
He has been photographing my husband's family weddings for 10 years now. His personality and passion for photography is electric, and he is a scientist... Being scientist ourselves we could relate to him on so many levels... Nerds!!!!!!!!.
On our big day Hooman was focused, professional and attentive. I am West African (Togo) and Hooman learned conversational Mina to speak to our family members who didn't speak English. I mean how cool is that!!!!!!
HE is amazing behind the lens. Hooman captured the essence and feelings of our special day with an intensive artistic flare. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL.
I told my husband the other night - the only problem we are going to have will choosing our favorites, to frame, because there are just so many amazing shots. The lengths Hooman goes to, to get that perfect shot is a rare find... He is a SUPER human photographer. My husband and I are not the most at ease in front of a camera, and he made us feel really comfortable. I also loved his ability to capture the candid moments throughout the day - from inside the church during the ceremony to reactions of our parents during our first dance - looking at our photos, helped bring back all the amazing memories we made.
We are so grateful to have had Hooman of Vesic Photography present to capture our wedding for us, and strongly recommend him to all, and in a way, it was a family reunion for him and the family. He already knew most of us.
Hooman will be the BEST decision, you will make for your wedding. After all the tears, joy, laughter, all you have left are the photos to share one day with your children and grandchildren.

Thank you Hooman (Vesic Photography) for being apart of our day. YOU are BRILLIANT and have Great talent.

Profile Picture Delta, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone who attended my wedding agrees that our photographer was the best part of our entire wedding. Hooman not only took the most gorgeous pictures but also dealt with our annoying/drunk guests with humor & ease. After a few minutes it was like you forgot he was in the room & he captured the most amazingly candid photos. I recommend Vesic photography to everyone & wish I could get married again just to have more pictures!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where to even start with how awesome our entire experience was with Hooman? We met Hooman at our friend's wedding a few years ago and loved seeing him work at their wedding, it was unlike any other wedding photographer I had ever seen in action. After seeing how beautifully their pictures turned out I knew that when we got engaged and set our date that Hooman would be the first person I'd reach out to and book. I had been following his work for years and knew he would be perfect for our wedding before we even hired him! Working with Hooman was absolutely perfect. Not only did our pictures turn out even better than I expected (and I had high expectations :) ), he is timely in his communications, he was SO easy to work with, he makes everyone feel comfortable the day of the wedding, and his personality is just so warm, kind, and fun. I have been getting SO many compliments from family and friends on our wedding photographs, everyone is blown away by how amazing they are and I couldn't agree more! I knew just from meeting him years ago that working with him would be awesome but he went above and beyond to make one of the most important pieces of our wedding day (the pictures) the best experience possible. I am so happy that we will be able to look back on those priceless photos for the rest of our marriage. Thank you for everything Hooman!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I can rave about Hooman and his work all day long. From my initial outreach, I was very impressed with his responsiveness and his ability to make an authentic personal connection on our first phone call. After searching for weeks for a style of photographer that wasn't cheesy - I came across Hooman's work and was blown away by his ability to tell a story through his work. My wedding was in upstate New York and it was important to me that someone would be able to capture the beauty of nature in their work. Hooman was my man. Not only did he produce some LEGENDARY photos, he was a dream to work with. How often do your wedding guests talk about how well they liked interacting with the photographer? I mean...every wedding I have been to, I don't remember the photographer, to be honest. Hooman was able to strike a really nice balance of subtlety and connection. I remember on Friday night he mentioned how important it would be for him and I to have a good rapport. Well, that was no problem at all. I wanted to party with him! And I know our guests did, too. Please consider using Hooman as your wedding photographer. He is an absolute gem!

Profile Picture Karla, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hooman captured our events, our personalities, and our emotions beautifully! And, not only is he an amazing artist, he was a joy to work with. Genuine, personable, and organized, he made everything easy. Anyone would be lucky to have Hooman photograph their wedding or other event.

Profile Picture Martelle, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even describe how much I loved working with Hooman with Vesic Photography! You can tell he is so passionate about what he does. He is always SO quick to respond to any questions I had and I knew from the first time I spoke with him, that I wanted to hire him as our photographer. He doesn't do packages that limit you to a certain amount of hours- he says he is there for your for your entire day and he really is. That shows how dedicated he is to his work. His images are stunning and he's a pleasure to work with. So happy we found him and were able to have him there on our special day!! Don't wait to hire him, he books up fast :)

Profile Picture Lilia, 4/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't be happier with the job Hooman did. He was visionary. He found so many amazing shots and was very proactive. We didn't even know he was there but he managed to catch every important moment in the most artistic and beautifully composed way possible.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot tell you how amazing Hooman and his photos are. It was an absolute joy to work with him--from our first phone call, to our engagement photos, through our wedding. His photos captured every memory and emotion I have from my wedding day. They showed the intimacy of our ketubah signing, the enchantment of the ceremony, and the ecstasy of the reception. We did not have a videographer because we knew we would never watch it. We wanted to remember our wedding through our emotions and our memories. Hooman's photos allowed us to take our memories, and enhance them, view our wedding forever through the beauty of his photos. They are not the average wedding photo, they are not canned or predictable pictures. They are pieces of art, they are emotions in each image, they are everything we could have wanted. And most of all, he was a pleasure to have at our wedding, not just as a vendor, but as a wonderful person. We cannot recommend Hooman and Vesic photography enough.

Profile Picture Marla, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Hooman and Vesic Photography for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures. Choosing him was the first, easiest, and best decision we made for our wedding in October.

All of the images are absolutely incredible. Not a single special moment was missed, so looking at the photos truly is like reliving the day. He has such a creative and talented eye, and makes it so easy to trust and enjoy him. We always felt so comfortable and at ease when working with him, and he does a great job at educating couples about the process and keeping them super informed. On top of all that, he works great with other vendors and does a fantastic job of helping the whole day run smoothly.

We would both wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews