About K2Productions DJ

Say "I Do" with K2!

K2Productions' innovative DJ service provides unbeatable talent with state of the art equipment making all of your occasions unforgettable.  We pride ourselves as being the Carolinas' top requested DJ service offering fresh, professional and experienced DJs and MCs.  Our streamlined service makes your event planning easy and uncomplicated freeing you up to relax and enjoy yourself.

Our promise to you is a sophisticated, fun filled event with all your favorite songs and a Master of Ceremony to enhance YOUR special day!  We are committed to creating an exciting and elegant event tailored to meet all your needs.

K2Productions also provides Event Lighting and A&V Rentals for your big day!

Check out K2Productions Video on Wedding Wire for more information on our Videography services!

We service Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Charlotte and the surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (9)
Consultation (8)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (2)

We could not have been happier with K2 Productions. From the moment we first reached out to them, they were extremely responsive and professional. We felt completely comfortable. And our DJ Jason Barnes was great! He was innovative, responsive, and very in tune with the vision we had for our wedding. He also came up with fun ideas that we hadn't even thought of, and checked in with us frequently to make sure things were going the way we wanted them to. His song selections were perfect, and we couldn't have been happier with the way he handled things! Our wedding was a blast because Jason kept the dancing going and the crowd involved! Great job Jason!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was very personable and simply wanted to help us make the day as special and celebratory as possible. He made sure to play music we preferred while also reading what our guests would enjoy! The dance floor was full the entire night.

Profile Picture Paige, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Gobos by K2

7 Photos

3 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
When I had a wedding to plan with a quick turn around (two weeks!) I relied on K2 Productions! They worked with me to provide a DJ that was accommodating to the unique qualities of a Chinese wedding as well as punctual, professional and fun!

K2Productions can handle all your DJ production needs to make your special day happen without a hitch!

K2 has been great helping me with AV, Sound, and Lighting for my recent events. They always make sure that my clients are happy and they always work with me on pricing so we can provide the client the most bang for their buck. I would recommend working with them anytime.

We love working with K2Productions. We know that we will have proper equipment in order to be heard during the ceremony. They are able to provide amplification for the live musicians as well as the officiant. They keep the party going during the reception, knowing exactly what music to play and when in order to keep the dance floor full.

112 PROS I KNOW

Events

2303 Walters Street, Greensboro, NC 27408   See On Map
336-664-8036 (phone)
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
K2Productions DJ is a wedding company from North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greensboro, Raleigh, and Charlotte. K2Productions DJ is a professional company that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry since 2003 specializing in DJ, Videography and Lighting.