Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274 Map · Phone number

About Sounds Like Fun

Our service can include: helping you plan your event, completely coordinating the reception so you can enjoy it, keeping your guests informed and entertained, and playing your favorite music.

We tailor the music programming specifically to your tastes. Select music from our extensive library which includes: Big Band, Motown, 50's & 60's, Disco, 80's Alternative, 90's, Hip Hop & R&B, through Today's Pop & Top 40. And even Latin Music i.e.: Salsa, Merangue & Cumbia. We can provide ceremony music and you can also supplement any special you music you have.

I think what distinguishes our service is that we are full-time disc jockeys, meaning that we do not have other jobs that can distract us from our clients' events. Your wedding will get the full-time attention it deserves. Collectively, we have the combined experience of more than 2000 weddings.

Our company (Sounds Like Fun) just won the Knot's "Best of Weddings" for DJ's. Here's the link: http://wedding.theknot.com/local-wedding-vendors/los-angeles-weddings/articles/best-los-angeles-wedding-vendors-2010.aspx

We have packages to fit every budget depending upon your needs. In addition we offer decor/uplighting and slide show projection at a very reasonable price.

Collectively, we have the combined experience of more than 3000 events. Let our experience guide you in finding the perfect disc jockey for you.

We would be happy to explain further in detail what we offer and answer any question you may have. Please send us your phone number and we would be happy to give you a call.

Also don't forget to visit our website soundslikefundj.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

The Team

3821 393
821ca33240b26712 1272516538142 3894 517comp

33 Reviews for Sounds Like Fun

Erin · Married on 07/02/2011

I highly recommend Joe! He was great to have at the reception. He played amazing music, was a great host, and kept the night flowing well. He stayed up to date with all of my changes and was happy to. I think the main thing I can say about him is that if you hire Joe, you will get someone experienced that knows what they are doing. He organized the flow of the reception, stayed coordinated with my venue and photographer to ensure that no moments were missed. He would even make announcements to guest as events like cake cutting or toasts were coming up so that they knew what was happening and wouldn't miss anything. As we began the garter toss, he could tell the guys were too far away from the groom and made sure to have them move so it wouldn't be dropped. Those details only come with experience and someone who knows their job well. Key songs were easy to pick due to their online list to choose from and it was followed to a "T" (even the "don't plays"). This company was professional and responsive and willing to add more time the night of the event. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Kim · Married on 02/19/2011

Allen was our DJ on 2/19/11. He did such a great job, the guests really enjoyed. He really took the initiative to make my wedding flow and keep us on top of schedule. He was like a wedding planner at heart! I still get positive comments from my guests wondering who was the DJ and if I can refer him to them. However, we were told that Allen's last wedding was our wedding. Due to a horrific personal plane crash, he was killed. RIP Allen! You were such a great DJ, and I'm so glad that you were able to be at our wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2011

Daniela · Married on 01/22/2011

Enrique was our DJ and we loved him. He did a great job leading up to (he was so easy to correspond with!) and during our wedding reception. Enrique knew exactly what music to play for our group; our dance floor was never empty! We got a lot of compliments on how awesome our DJ was . We highly recommend Enrique and the Sounds Like Fun DJ service. Thanks Enrique for helping make our wedding a success!

Sent on 02/14/2011