630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

About Something 2 Dance 2

Chicago Wedding DJ Entertainment Service dedicated to creating your Wedding in your Vision. Our team of Wedding DJs will assist with creative wedding ideas that will ensure an unforgettable Wedding. We LOVE to provide wonderful wedding memories for your friends and family. In addition to creative Wedding ideas, we will be your "Wedding Entertainment Director" that allows your wedding to flow smoothly from your first introduction to the last song of the night. Take advantage of our other services such as a Wedding Photo Montage, Wedding Ceremony Services, Wedding Uplighting and Wedding Monograms.

Follow Something 2 Dance 2 on

Other couples have also viewed

• Priti Sweet Weddings
2be08c74c1003d21 1328152469171 BobDancing
39BarbaraRonSignFootball

272 Reviews for Something 2 Dance 2

Taylor V. · Married on 11/11/2020

Can't say thank you enough!

Something 2 Dance 2 was a preferred vendor of our wedding venue. Their knowledge of the location and relationship with the staff onsite made everything run so smoothly! We had such a blast working with Tamara and Ron at Something 2 Dance 2. We loved learning about the company, each DJ and the pride that every had being a part of that family. When we met with Ron to finalize details for our wedding day, it was an instant connection with and we felt so comfortable sharing our story and getting to know him. It was such a blessing knowing we could trust Ron to play such a big role in our day. He was SO kind and you could tell he truly loves his job. We can't say THANK YOU enough! We highly recommend Something 2 Dance 2 and brag about their service every chance we can get!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher W. · Married on 11/07/2020

They were great!

Something 2 Dance 2 was spectacular! Since the start they were responsive and informative which made our process very easy. Our DJ Ron helped with organizing the day of schedule and did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend S2D2 for your upcoming wedding!!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor P. · Married on 07/03/2020

The BEST DJ ever!!!

When I got engaged, I asked my parents how to look for a DJ because I knew how important the DJ was at a wedding. They remembered Something 2 Dance 2 from 10 YEARS AGO at another wedding they went to because they were so amazing, so I immediately called. From day 1, working with this vendor has been so easy. Tamara is the sweetest person I have ever met. She helped organize everything and set it all up. Then, when COVID-19 happened, she continued to work with me and was extremely patient as we changed venues and plans. We ended up changing the state we were getting married in and they still accommodated us. Ron was our DJ and he played every song we requested and was so much fun to work with. He also went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly-- if myself or the Groom did not get any appetizers because we were taking pictures, he made sure to tell the waiter to put some aside for us so we could enjoy them during dinner. The people who work here truly care and want your wedding day to be perfect. I can't thank them enough for all they did for us. If you are looking for a perfect wedding, this is the DJ for you!

Sent on 07/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

I have enjoyed working with and getting to know Tamara and her team of fantastic DJs from Something 2 Dance 2. From their initial consultation to the wedding day itself, they are extremely organized, thorough, accommodating and reassuring for my Brides and Grooms. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, all details are handled with the utmost professionalism and the dance floor never seems to be empty! Something 2 Dance 2 makes my job easier and gives my couples a celebration they will never forget!

• Hotel Baker Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Jay, Tamara, Lorry, Ron & others on numerous occasions. We know our couples will be taken care of! They know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long!

• MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Something 2 Dance 2 is one of Chicago's best and most entertaining Dj company there is. They are so easy to work with. I have had the pleasure of working many weddings with them, each and every time it has been a pleasure. They are very professional, knowledgeable and lots of fun. They have a system ready for you on-line just so you can make changes and add any additional information without going to the studio or making phone calls each time. There is continuous contact with them and you will always feel they have your best interest in mind. All the DJ 's are easy going, fun, up to date on their information and with today's trends. Their goal is to make your evening a memorable one customizing the music to your likes. AND lets not forget their lighting system. Unbelievable, fantastic and cost effective. You have to give them a call to see what I mean. My Best to all

• 630 Morse Avenue Schaumburg, IL, 60193 See on map
    Our studio is open by appointment.
    Location of (Something 2 Dance 2)