630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

About Something 2 Dance 2

Chicago Wedding DJ Entertainment Service dedicated to creating your Wedding in your Vision. Our team of Wedding DJs will assist with creative wedding ideas that will ensure an unforgettable Wedding. We LOVE to provide wonderful wedding memories for your friends and family. In addition to creative Wedding ideas, we will be your "Wedding Entertainment Director" that allows your wedding to flow smoothly from your first introduction to the last song of the night. Take advantage of our other services such as a Wedding Photo Montage, Wedding Ceremony Services, Wedding Uplighting and Wedding Monograms.

Follow Something 2 Dance 2 on

Something 2 Dance 2 7
  • Katie

Katie Walsh · Married on 08/10/2019

Ron the Super Hero!

Ron is literally a wedding super hero. He was such a pleasure to work with and went way above and beyond what I would ever expect from a DJ!

As we were planning our wedding, I had kind of come to terms with the fact that my family wouldn't dance at the reception. Boy, was I wrong! There were people on the dance floor who NEVER dance at weddings! And the floor was packed all night! Ron perfectly timed when to play each genre and was very accommodating to all our ideas and wishes (and I know I had a lengthy wish list!). You could always tell that he truly wanted you to relax and enjoy your day, and that is exactly what happened. What a professional! We are extremely happy with our decision to make Something 2 Dance 2 part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jeremy Berroya · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic DJ and Company!

Marc and S2D were amazing! The music selection and help planning were greater than expected. We absolutely recommend them and Marc for ANY event. Thank you all again!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Carla Whitsura · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Ron was our DJ for wedding on July 2019. He was amazing to work with! The prep process before the wedding was very easy and enjoyable! Most importantly he rocked the music on the dance floor! From the moment the dance floor opened until the end of the reception the dance floor was full. I had so many guests approaching after the wedding to tell me how amazing our DJ was. Thank you so much Ron and Something 2 Dance 2!!

-Carla & Matt

• What music genres do you specialize in? Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning
    Happily Ever After - Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

I have enjoyed working with and getting to know Tamara and her team of fantastic DJs from Something 2 Dance 2. From their initial consultation to the wedding day itself, they are extremely organized, thorough, accommodating and reassuring for my Brides and Grooms. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, all details are handled with the utmost professionalism and the dance floor never seems to be empty! Something 2 Dance 2 makes my job easier and gives my couples a celebration they will never forget!

• Hotel Baker
    Hotel Baker Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Jay, Tamara, Lorry, Ron & others on numerous occasions. We know our couples will be taken care of! They know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long!

• MS Weddings & Events
    MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Something 2 Dance 2 is one of Chicago's best and most entertaining Dj company there is. They are so easy to work with. I have had the pleasure of working many weddings with them, each and every time it has been a pleasure. They are very professional, knowledgeable and lots of fun. They have a system ready for you on-line just so you can make changes and add any additional information without going to the studio or making phone calls each time. There is continuous contact with them and you will always feel they have your best interest in mind. All the DJ 's are easy going, fun, up to date on their information and with today's trends. Their goal is to make your evening a memorable one customizing the music to your likes. AND lets not forget their lighting system. Unbelievable, fantastic and cost effective. You have to give them a call to see what I mean. My Best to all

• 630 Morse Avenue Schaumburg, 60193 See on map
    Our studio is open by appointment.