Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Something 2 Dance 2

Get to Know your DJ and Have the Wedding of your Dreams

Chicago Wedding DJ Entertainment Service dedicated to creating your Wedding in your Vision. Our team of Wedding DJs will assist with creative wedding ideas that will ensure an unforgettable Wedding. We LOVE to provide wonderful wedding memories for your friends and family. In addition to creative Wedding ideas, we will be your "Wedding Entertainment Director" that allows your wedding to flow smoothly from your first introduction to the last song of the night. Take advantage of our other services such as a Wedding Photo Montage, Wedding Ceremony Services, Wedding Uplighting and Wedding Monograms.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Something 2 Dance 2 on

244 Reviews for Something 2 Dance 2

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (4)

I couldn't say enough good things about Something2Dance2 at our wedding! We had Marc as a DJ, and he went above and beyond during the entire process. Him and Tamara made sure we had everything ready to go before the big day. On the day of the wedding, Marc made sure everyone had what they needed from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception. He listened to our style and (sometimes unique) music choices, and helped make our wedding a dream come true! He kept the dance floor packed for the entire night. We received many comments from our guests that "this was the most fun and entertaining wedding I've ever been to" and that "there wasn't one bad song, I couldn't take a break"! Highly recommend S2D2 (and Marc!) to all!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Something2Dance2 was on our recommended vendor list at our venue. I assigned my husband to set up meetings with DJs so we could meet the company and discuss details. We loved how they were so close to our wedding venue and our home. We initially met with Tamara and she was so nice and showed us some sample wedding agendas. We loved the company and immediately booked Something2Dance2 for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. After booking, we updated our online portal - which included answering questions regarding our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as a "Do Play" and "Do Not Play" Lists.
A couple of weeks before the wedding, our DJ - Ron Fielder - reached out to us to finalize our details. Meeting with Ron helped ease any concerns I had about the timeline as he generated a complete timeline of the day. He literally reached out to all the rest of our vendors to send out the timeline! He also called me, and our moms the week of the wedding so he could see if we needed anything.
During the night, he definitely helped the timeline move forward. He was the best!!

I highly recommend Something2Dance2 for your wedding, reception, or any other event! They go above and beyond!

Photo of Something 2 Dance 2 in Schaumburg, IL - Ron's photo of us at the end of a great and memorable night!
Profile Picture Krystina, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Initially for our wedding we were just planning to have a friend do the DJ duties but they had to cancel and with only about a month and a half to go we needed to find a DJ. I had already known about how great Something2Dance2 was since they had DJ'd at my brother's wedding but experiencing it first hand was absolutely incredible.

Our DJ Ron worked with us to make sure everything was perfect. Despite crazy work schedules, Ron made sure to find a way to meet with my now wife and I so we could go over every single detail about the wedding. He brought things up that I would never have even thought of to have planned for a wedding. After that meeting, Ron had an entire agenda planned out and sent over which we then constantly made changes to for the next month and Ron was always there ready to answer any questions and update everything accordingly.

Day of the wedding, everything was so pre-planned that Ron wasn't just a DJ, he was basically our wedding coordinator too. My wife and I didn't have to worry about anything at all because Ron had everything scheduled and planned out ready to go.

We had about 100 people attend the wedding and reception and the night was a blast. Everyone was dancing all night and the energy level was through the roof thanks to the amazing song selections and hype brought to the party.

All in all, our DJ Ron helped make the night exactly what we wanted it to be and without him I have no idea how the night would have gone.

Profile Picture Danny, 7/21/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1357515633777 40danmelinajimdancing
220x220 sq 1357515637596 andrewbirthdaycake
220x220 sq 1357515646157 seanbasketball

14 ENDORSEMENTS
I have enjoyed working with and getting to know Tamara and her team of fantastic DJs from Something 2 Dance 2. From their initial consultation to the wedding day itself, they are extremely organized, thorough, accommodating and reassuring for my Brides and Grooms. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, all details are handled with the utmost professionalism and the dance floor never seems to be empty! Something 2 Dance 2 makes my job easier and gives my couples a celebration they will never forget!

We have worked with Jay, Tamara, Lorry, Ron & others on numerous occasions. We know our couples will be taken care of! They know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long!

Something 2 Dance 2 is one of Chicago's best and most entertaining Dj company there is. They are so easy to work with. I have had the pleasure of working many weddings with them, each and every time it has been a pleasure. They are very professional, knowledgeable and lots of fun. They have a system ready for you on-line just so you can make changes and add any additional information without going to the studio or making phone calls each time. There is continuous contact with them and you will always feel they have your best interest in mind. All the DJ 's are easy going, fun, up to date on their information and with today's trends. Their goal is to make your evening a memorable one customizing the music to your likes. AND lets not forget their lighting system. Unbelievable, fantastic and cost effective. You have to give them a call to see what I mean. My Best to all

I love working with Jay and Tamara with Something 2 Dance 2. They never lose sight that each couple's wedding day should be special and a personal reflection of bride & groom. They take care of every detail both in planning and execution and provide flawless service from the first song until the last. They liase extremely well with the on-site event manager to ensure every need is fulfilled. As soon as you arrive at your reception, it's finally time for your hard work and planning to be rewarded. Each and every time Something 2 Dance 2 is in charge of the entertainment, you can rest assured that you, as the bride & groom, can relax, kick your heels up and have fun.

Something 2 Dance 2 is the most professional DJ company a client could ask for. All their DJ's are superb and we hear nothing but raves about them from the clients we share. It's always a treat to work a wedding where they are in charge. We have the highest respect and admiration for them.

630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193   See On Map
847-841-8751 (phone)
Our studio is open by appointment.