373 Main Street, Rockland, ME 04841 Map · Phone number

207.596.5505

www.somebodylovesmebridal.com

somebodylovesmebridal@gmail.com

Facebook: somebodylovesmebridal

Somebody Loves Me Bridal is all about the bride having a memorable experience! We offer wedding gowns from size 2 to 28. With all of our gowns under $1,500. We also offer Mother of the Bride and bridesmaid dresses. Check out our selection of lingerie by Dreamgirl. In house alterations are available for all brides weather you purchase through us or from another store. Please give us a call to book an appointment or for any futher questions.

Follow Somebody Loves Me Bridal on

seychelles 320x480

3 Reviews for Somebody Loves Me Bridal

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2018

Betty is fantastic

Although I didn't buy my dress from Betty at Somebody Loves Me, I did have her do all the alterations on my gown. I also found the most gorgeous bridesmaids dresses in her shop.
    I scheduled an appointment with all my girls and had them try on this bridesmaids dress and they all loved it! It also came in a perfect cranberry color for our winter wedding. Betty was fantastic every step of the way. From measuring, to ordering and doing any alterations on all of our dresses. She made sure we all looked gorgeous on my special day. Thank you so much Betty!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Brigette · Married on 09/09/2017

Betty is a truly talented lady! Although I had multiple other options in and around Portland, it was a no brainer to make the trip up to Rockland to visit Betty in her beautiful bridal shop! Betty does beautiful work and is extremely flexible to be able to please the masses that desire her attention to detail! I would and have already recommended Betty to anyone looking for a seamstress. Enjoy the ride to Rockland..it's beautiful!!

Thank you Betty!!
    Brigette and Chris Mitchell
    Portland, Maine

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

We absolutely love Betty! She listened to every word we said and made us feel right at home. My dress came out PERFECTLY! You can tell that she loves her job and it shows in her work and her attitude. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Betty! You made me and my girls all so happy!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Somebody Loves Me Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Cafe Miranda
    Cafe Miranda Wedding Caterers

A terrific shop and a helpful and knowledgeable staff.

• 373 Main Street Rockland, 04841 See on map