Chesapeake, VA 23322 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Soirees By Lauren, LLC

Soirees By Lauren, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. Ashley Fussell, the owner and wedding coordinator, has a passion for party planning. Ashley and her staff specialize in assisting couples plan their dream wedding throughout the state of Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. They offer a wide range of customizable packages that fit every couple's budget.

Soirees By Lauren, LLC offers wedding planning to all wedding types, such as civil, destination, military, religious, cultural, eco-friendly, and non-religious. They also offer a variety of services, including:

• Budget analysis

Soirees By Lauren, LLC 5
Soirees By Lauren, LLC 6
Soirees By Lauren, LLC 7

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Soirees by Lauren made our day PERFECT!

I can't say enough amazing things about Ashley and Danielle. The minute I spoke with Ashley on the phone I knew I wanted to have her as my coordinator. She helped make everything so perfect for our wedding day. She's very easy to communicate with and responded quickly every time I contacted her. Ashley and Danielle went above and beyond the day of the wedding, too. They organized everybody, helped with decor, communicated with all of our vendors, kept us all calm, and were there for anything we needed. My bridesmaids even commented how amazing the two of them were that day. My dad said he is so happy we hired them for the wedding because they kept everything flowing perfectly and they gave me peace of mind on my wedding day. The best decision I made was getting Soirees by Lauren. Both were such sweet, kind women and both had smile son their faces the entire day and evening. Thank you Ashley and Danielle! Truly couldn't have done without you both!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Mary Margaret · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved working with Ashley & Team

From day one Ashley was so fun and easy to work with. She took the stress out of wedding planning and made my planning experience enjoyable! Being an out of town bride I really needed a planner to help me, and get everything organized, and Ashley did exactly that. She is extremely professional and always responds in a timely fashion. Also, shout out to Brookelin who was there day of my wedding to coordinate everything, she did an amazing job! Ashley’s team really does take care of you and most importantly makes your day stress free so you can enjoy it!

Sent on 07/02/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Endless MIC Entertainment
    Endless MIC Entertainment Wedding DJs

As the entertainment service for weddings and events, we have found you cannot miss if you choose Soirees By Lauren. We have worked with Ashley Fussell and Staff on many weddings. If you choose her company for your Wedding planning and coordination or just as your Day planner, you can relax. They are very thorough, creative, and detail oriented. You are in good hands. We enjoy our collaboration with this company and you will too.

• Echard Wheeler Photography
    Echard Wheeler Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Soirees By Lauren, LLC--I know that the day will be beautiful and charming, and most importantly, run smoothly! Definitely recommend putting your day in the hands of her team, so that you can enjoy your celebration stress-free :)

• Dhalia Edwards
    Dhalia Edwards Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is awesome at what she's does. Her passion and love for weddings shows in her detailed work. I also enjoy her sweet personality.

• Chesapeake, 23322 See on map