Soirees By Lauren, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Emily
    Emily G. Married on 10/30/2021

#mostawesomeweddingplannerever

Ashley made the most special day of our lives more memorable and enjoyable than we could have possibly imagined. Calm, cool and collected, she ensured that we remained confident and relaxed all day. We can’t thank her enough for her flexibility and kindness. If you’re reading this, please do not make the mistake of choosing anyone else to plan your special day. We write this with forever grateful hearts.
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 09/26/2021

Perfect, stress free wedding day!!!

OMG. I cannot imagine how we ever would have pulled off our dream wedding day without Ashley. She was VERY responsive, and seemed to always be one step ahead anticipating every need or question I had. She proactively coordinating with all of our other wedding vendors, and it was like she was somehow everywhere at the same time. Like, how does she even do that? It's amazing. I felt so at ease like everything was being taken care of on my wedding day, which made it that much more enjoyable and memorable. I highly recommend Soirees by Lauren to anyone planning an event. THANK YOU so much for a perfect wedding day!!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 06/13/2021

Ashley is the BEST

Ashley was hands down, the BEST wedding coordinator we could have possibly hired! Prior to COVID and postponing our wedding due to COVID, Ashley was always a phone call, email, or text away for any guidance we needed. Any questions I had, she had answers and her responsiveness was superb. She made us feel like our wedding day expectations were hers and she made sure every little detail on our wedding day went smoothly and perfectly. No matter the difficulty, she made anything I ask happen and exceeded all expectations. Ashley is a BOSS and I couldn't have asked or wished for anyone better.
  • Kristin
    Kristin C. Married on 05/22/2021

Best money spent!

Ashley made our day as stress free as possible. We didn’t have to worry about a thing and we were able to enjoy our wedding day! Would highly recommend her and her team!!
  • Cayleen
    Cayleen Married on 04/17/2021

Such an easy day!

Our day was so special and made so easy thanks to Ashley and Courtney! They were so attentive to our needs and were on it all night. They loaded up our cars when they broke down at the end of the night so we could just enjoy our time with our friends and family. We’re so grateful for them!
  • Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 11/21/2020

I couldn’t have done it without them

The ladies of Soirees by Lauren are AMAZING! They took my relatively bland decorations and turned the reception space into a dream.
    Taylor was fantastic to work with and she made sure to check on me and worked throughout the day to keep things as calm and smooth as possible. And when things did pop up, Taylor calmly and swiftly handled the situation.
    I honestly don’t think I would have made it through the day without their help.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/07/2020

The BEST Coordinators!!

Words cannot express my gratitude to Ashley and Brookelin for making our wedding day so amazing and special. They were beyond helpful before and during the wedding. It was a perfect day because of them!!
  • Constance
    Alexander J. Married on 07/17/2020

All my Thanks

Ashley, I seriously cannot thank you enough for helping me with my wedding in July. She was so incredibly knowledgeable and professional and most importantly, I always felt she had my back. I can't tell you the amount of stress she took away from me leading up to and on the day of. She was so responsive, and always had or quickly got any answer for me. The day went so smoothly, and I didn't have to think about the transitions or how it would happen, because I'd blink and it would already be done. If you are even sort of thinking about it, absolutely get a planner and without a doubt it should be Soirees by Lauren.
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 04/22/2020

Couldn't have done it without this team

My now husband and I hired Jenna to be our day of coordinator and boy am I glad we did! I honestly don't know if we would've made through the day without her! She was there for me through everything. She sent detailed google docs to help me with budgeting, organizing, contracts, details, checklists, you name it. She even brought me Starbucks the morning of! She made every last detail of my day really come together and helped me stay calm through everything! If I could hire her over and over again I would!!
  • Kylie
    Kylie R. Married on 12/07/2019

Soirees by Lauren- Ashley Fussell

I just got married this past weekend and I cannot recommend Ashley enough. She took away all the stress I was carrying and handled every little detail for me. Everything from the early stages of planning, to day of coordination, she made everything so much easier for me, and I can’t imagine our big day without her. She is thorough, timely, kind, and professional. She was a quick email or phone call away whenever I needed her, and knowing my wedding day was in her hands gave me so much comfort.
    Mary Married on 11/09/2019

Perfection

Ashley was absolutely wonderful. From the first time we met her to the end of the wedding night, we always felt that any question or concern would be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. She helped make my daughters wedding magical!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding coordinator

Ashley was perfect. I could not have done my day without her. If you are considering getting a wedding coordinator, DO IT and book HER. She is amazing. The day could not have gone smoother, Ashely was so organized and had everything perfect and exactly how we pictured it. All I and my family/friends had to do was enjoy the day and night and that is all thanks to her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!
    Staci W. Married on 10/19/2019

We Love Soirées by Lauren!

I honestly do not know how my wedding would have happened without Ashley! She was more than just a “day of coordinator” for us; responding to emails and answering our planning questions every step of the way. Ashley took care of everything the day of and we were able to go about our wedding day stress free. I really don’t know what we would have done without her help! Very organized, professional, knowledgeable, and fun! So thankful for Soirées by Lauren!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/11/2019

So worth it!

OMG, I had two day of wedding coordinators and they were PHENOMENAL. They handled everything and I would have been such a wreck without them! They even saved my husband and I plates for dinner so we could eat and they put away the first tier of our wedding cake! Throughout the entire night they were so supportive and would address any needs that I had. I could not recommend them enough! Please, PLEASE get at least a day of wedding coordinator and make sure they're from Soirees by Lauren!
    Melissa Married on 06/29/2019

Soirees by Lauren made our day PERFECT!

I can't say enough amazing things about Ashley and Danielle. The minute I spoke with Ashley on the phone I knew I wanted to have her as my coordinator. She helped make everything so perfect for our wedding day. She's very easy to communicate with and responded quickly every time I contacted her. Ashley and Danielle went above and beyond the day of the wedding, too. They organized everybody, helped with decor, communicated with all of our vendors, kept us all calm, and were there for anything we needed. My bridesmaids even commented how amazing the two of them were that day. My dad said he is so happy we hired them for the wedding because they kept everything flowing perfectly and they gave me peace of mind on my wedding day. The best decision I made was getting Soirees by Lauren. Both were such sweet, kind women and both had smile son their faces the entire day and evening. Thank you Ashley and Danielle! Truly couldn't have done without you both!!
    Mary M. Married on 06/22/2019

Loved working with Ashley & Team

From day one Ashley was so fun and easy to work with. She took the stress out of wedding planning and made my planning experience enjoyable! Being an out of town bride I really needed a planner to help me, and get everything organized, and Ashley did exactly that. She is extremely professional and always responds in a timely fashion. Also, shout out to Brookelin who was there day of my wedding to coordinate everything, she did an amazing job! Ashley’s team really does take care of you and most importantly makes your day stress free so you can enjoy it!
    Alison Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Amazing

There is no way in a million years I could've made it through without Ashley and still been sane at the end. She provided such wonderful support to me even leading up to the wedding, which some coordinators won't do without a fee. My event was going to be a little bit tricky and she came overstaffed and made everything go off without a hitch. And the girls she brought with her, i loved them. I didn't have to worry about a THING but getting ready. I worried about absolutely nothing. She kept all of us on time and it was perfect. We talked so much before the wedding when she showed up to the rehearsal I felt like I already knew her and we were besties. I would hire her over and over and over again.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Day Lifesavers!

The ladies of Soirees by Lauren are amazing! We hired them for Day Of and from beginning to end, they handled everything for our wedding day - even things I didn't even know I needed! Every time I turned around, someone was there to ask if I needed anything and to coordinate my vendors. I didn't have to think about anything the whole night! Their price is reasonable and I'm so grateful I had them by my side. I would highly recommend!
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2018
    Ashley is so sweet and was very helpful in times of stress during my wedding. she even showed up with two beers in her hand for my husband and I when she knew I was about to lose my mind :)
    Jessica Married on 09/08/2018
    Ashley was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING! She was always right there by our side coaching us and reassuring us that everything was running smoothly! I even forgot to bring a garter for the garter toss and she made it happen! She arranged a run to party city DURING the ceremony and she didn’t miss a beat!! She was always very calm, cool and collected even as we realized that my jr. bridesmaid didn’t have a bouquet literally seconds before we walked down the isle. She quickly made a bouquet for her pulling some flowers from each of the bridesmaids bouquets and tying it up with some ribbon she happened to have hand! It was fabulous. If you don’t use Ashley you’re crazy.
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
    So happy that we booked a day-of-planner! Ashley and her assistants at Soirees by Lauren made everything so much easier. Ashley was quick and responsive when I asked her random questions about vendors and the layout of our room prior to the event. We used one of her recommendations for flowers and were happy we did!

For my actual wedding weekend, Ashley's coworker Brookelin came to our rehearsal dinner and the event and was super helpful about answering all of our questions and making everything flow easily. Both Brookelin and Ashley had helped with multiple events at the Portsmouth Woman's Club before and were able to offer many suggestions about how the ceremony and setup for the reception could work smoothly. This was especially helpful since we couldn't have the rehearsal at the actual venue since it was booked for a Friday wedding. Brookelin and her assistant also made the clean up super fast and easy for my family. We can't say how much trouble this saved us. Definitely worth it!!
    Hillary Married on 11/12/2017
    Ashley with Soirees By Lauren is seriously the best! We hired her as our day-of wedding coordinator and it was honestly one of the best decisions we made. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely communicative and responded to all of my emails and phone calls quickly. If I had any questions, she was so helpful and quick to answer.

Since we had a close friend officiate our wedding (who had no experience officiating a wedding before), we really needed additional guidance and direction with how to conduct the ceremony, and Ashley expertly led our wedding rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly what to do. The ceremony the next day went perfectly! We could not have done it without her.

She made the whole wedding day so stress-free. She was calm and consistently reassured me that everything was being taken care of, so I truly felt like I could just enjoy my wedding - and I did! She went above and beyond with making sure all of the details were taken care of. She even returned my linens for me after the wedding, since my husband and I left for our honeymoon the very next day, which we really appreciated!

I would highly recommend Ashley as a wedding coordinator - she is such a professional and really went above and beyond to ensure our day went smoothly!

Kathleen Married on 10/28/2017
    Ashley was the first planner I met with..and the last. I had two other consults scheduled which I cancelled as soon as I'd talked with her & felt like she was exactly who I wanted helping me stay sane through the planning process. I spent ten months really grateful that I'd found her because she was the most responsive & thorough planner I could have ever asked for & by trusting her judgement completely as far as vendor recommendations, etc. I ended up with the most beautiful, issue-free wedding imaginable. Having her for day-of coordination was SO helpful- she got everyone where they needed to be with a group of people who can tend to be a little all over the place..including getting my groom's butt in line as he was wandering around & nearly saw me right before the ceremony. My dad mentioned to me later what a hard-worker my planner was- setting up chairs & helping with breakdown & just generally being in about 10 places at once to make sure things went smoothly. I completely agree- Ashley is wonderful & deserves so much credit for making my wedding day perfect!!
    Taylor Married on 10/07/2017
    I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Ashley. She is so helpful, calm, and is always there to answer any of your questions. She without a doubt made my wedding happen without a single glitch. I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for a wedding planner! She became a part of our family in the process as well. I can’t say enough kind things about her!
    Marisa Married on 10/07/2017
    Ashley was absolutely amazing and a complete life saver! I had my wedding at Shifting Sands on the base and all I really needed assistance with was setting up my decor for the reception. Ashley took care of everything and it was so very perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything better. I knew I was in good hands working with Ashley. Weddings are stressful enough as it is, so do yourself a favor and book Ashley's services. I promise you won't regret it!!