Skylar Wyatt Photography

Norfolk, VA View map
$2,075 Most Popular Price

$2,075 Most Popular Price

Hi there!

I am Skylar a wedding and newborn photographer based in Norfolk, VA. With a background in
Interior Design and a love for my grandfather's architectural paintings I pay attention to detail and textures that will create a gorgeous backdrop for brides and grooms portraits. I have a great team, including our associate photographer Jaimie who you will most likely meet during your wedding. We have a great business manager Molly who will get you all set up and booked with us!

My knowledge of lighting in different situations and adaptability help create an easy going wedding day for my couples. Skylar Wyatt photography is licensed and insured. I am always up for an adventure so feel free to inquire about your wedding even if it is not in Virginia!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,075.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,075

Add'l Hours
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Leanne
    Leanne L. Married on 09/12/2020

The Best of the Best

Where do I even begin with Skylar? She did such a wonderful job with our engagement photos, and we knew we were in for a real treat having her photograph our wedding as well. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we already have all of our photos back. There is not one single photo that I dislike. Skylar pays such close attention to every single detail of your big day, from your dress, veil, wedding invitation, place cards, place settings, reception decor, family portraits, photos of flowers, etc. She truly captures your mood, and your personality through the lens. Every step of the way my husband and I were comfortable. Skylar knows what looks good on the other side of camera and she guides you so patiently through each pose, but at the same time she lets you be yourself. I have received so many compliments on my engagement and wedding photos, and I am honestly having a hard time deciding where I am going to put all of these photos in my house, there are just so many and they are all hang-on-the-wall worthy. Skylar is unbelievable with her camera and she books up quickly, so if you want to look like a goddess on your big day, don't hesitate.
    Rachel Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer we could as for.

Skylar and Jamie were absolutely AMAZING! They are fun, energetic, responsive, and know how to make you comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I could not stop raving about them to our friends and family- and it hasn't stopped now that the pictures are in! You will love having them as your photographers!
  • Delaney
    Delaney M. Married on 10/12/2019

Skylar and Jamie

I have known Skylar for many years. She has helped me to create some beautiful photos for my senior pictures, engagement pictures and most recently on my wedding day. During the process of booking Skylar Wyatt Photography, she was very helpful in letting me know exactly what to expect as far as services as well as the payments. She was incredibly flexible and willing to do just about anything I asked her, from time changes to certain poses on the wedding day. Skylar is very professional, sweet, understanding, fun and knows how to get the job done. When she arrived on my wedding day she and Jamie (her friend who is also a wonderful photographer) had their game plan ready and made sure everyone was comfortable and looked their best.
    I would highly recommend Skylar for any photography needs you have!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Vintage Floral Design Vintage Floral Design Wedding Florists

Awesome work!

Patrick Byrd Pro Dj and Event Host Patrick Byrd Pro Dj and Event Host Wedding DJs

I have worked with Skylar and she a complete pleasure to see working at an event. As I did my work as a DJ, I could easily see she was kind and patient with a rowdy fun group! I enjoyed seeing an attentive and creative photographer, unlike a uninterested bored one shows they'd rather be elsewhere. We stayed in touch regarding when certain events were going to happen throughout the night, and she was flexible. We have done a few events together, and I would definitely recommend her to brides in the coming season!

Soirees By Lauren, LLC Soirees By Lauren, LLC Wedding Planners

Skylar is great to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera...not to mention her photos are amazing! I love working with her:)

253 W Bute Street Norfolk, VA, 23510

MWF 9am-4pm in studio by appointment only
Location of (Skylar Wyatt Photography)

Skylar Wyatt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Skylar Wyatt Photography include in the starting price?

Skylar Wyatt Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Skylar Wyatt Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Skylar Wyatt Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Skylar Wyatt Photography offer?

Skylar Wyatt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Skylar Wyatt Photography offer?

Skylar Wyatt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Skylar Wyatt Photography offer for wedding events?

Skylar Wyatt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Skylar Wyatt Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Skylar Wyatt Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding