East Stroudsburg, PA 18302 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Smile Peace Love Photography

We specialize in a documentary style of capturing your moments. With a lifestyle approach, we focus on emotions and interactions. Some of the qualities that set us apart are our use of light, traveling to amazing locations, and spotlighting interactions, expressions and emotions. Our primary goal is to always exceed your expectations and give you customer service that you can't help talking about.

Follow Smile Peace Love Photography on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Smile Peace Love Photography

Kelly Hunter · Married on 04/23/2017

So wonderful

I met Jill at my best friend's wedding. She was her photographer. We were all so happy with Jill when we were at the wedding, that we had to hire her too. Her photos look like they belong in a magazine. I couldn't be happier.

I've know Jill for many yrs. her family has been our neighbors for many yrs. I've been discussing a possible shoot next yr. the wrk. I've seen it simply beautiful . She has an amazing personality .

Toni · Married on 09/05/2016

Jill is the best! We have done many photo shoots with her from 4 people to 15 with 4 young children! She was very patient with the children and adults lol! I would strongly recommend her to anyone who wants great photos! my experience was not a wedding but my daughter and I have booked her for her wedding!

Smile Peace Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Lois Heckman, Celebrant
    Lois Heckman, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

This is the kind of photography that makes your heart sing. Jill has the talent and VISION to capture the romance and beautiful of your wedding. She is also a delight to work with (and that's important on the big day).

• Peter Naughton Productions
    Peter Naughton Productions Wedding DJs

Jill and I are pretty far apart from each other, but we were both hired for a wedding which took place in Ithaca, NY. She was a pleasure to work with. She was able to get some great shots, without getting "in the way" of the natural flow of events. A few weeks later, I checked out her website and the photos were wonderful.