Smile Peace Love Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Smile Peace Love Photography

Unforgettable & Whimsical Photography

We specialize in a documentary style of capturing your moments. With a lifestyle approach, we focus on emotions and interactions. Some of the qualities that set us apart are our use of light, traveling to amazing locations, and spotlighting interactions, expressions and emotions. Our primary goal is to always exceed your expectations and give you customer service that you can’t help talking about.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

I've know Jill for many yrs. her family has been our neighbors for many yrs. I've been discussing a possible shoot next yr. the wrk. I've seen it simply beautiful . She has an amazing personality .

Profile Picture User7156875, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is the best! We have done many photo shoots with her from 4 people to 15 with 4 young children! She was very patient with the children and adults lol! I would strongly recommend her to anyone who wants great photos! my experience was not a wedding but my daughter and I have booked her for her wedding!

Profile Picture Toni, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking for a personable, caring, creative, and reliable photographer? Check out Smile Peace Love Photography! We are so lucky and thankful that our photographer Jill Nobles was able to capture every single important moment throughout our wedding day. She captured way more than your typical formal poses. She captured moments! When we went through all of our pictures, we were able to relive that whole day! From the look on my dads face when he first saw me getting ready to look on my face walking down the isle, she captured it all! Jill created such a positive, relaxed environment for us! I have always despised getting my picture taken; however, Jill made it such a wonderful experience! She is very detailed oriented and truly listens to what her clients want. Jill goes to great lengths to capture the perfect photo! I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/13/16, 1 Review

13 Photos

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
This is the kind of photography that makes your heart sing. Jill has the talent and VISION to capture the romance and beautiful of your wedding. She is also a delight to work with (and that's important on the big day).

Jill and I are pretty far apart from each other, but we were both hired for a wedding which took place in Ithaca, NY. She was a pleasure to work with. She was able to get some great shots, without getting "in the way" of the natural flow of events. A few weeks later, I checked out her website and the photos were wonderful.

65 PROS I KNOW