Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Southern Events

Design, Consulting and Coordinating

Based in Tallahassee, Simply Southern Events is available locally and also for travel to surrounding areas.  We offer services for all types of events, from corporate meetings and conventions to small office functions to baby showers and retirement parties, to small and large weddings and all the parties that go along with the big day, to any event you can imagine!  We specialize in all aspects of event planning, from the initial design and layout to the coordination and on site event managment for the day of, and all the consulting in between.  We have an extensive network of choice vendors we work closely with in order to provide a stress free service to our clients.  We pride ourselves on providing classy, unique and simply fabulous events for each and every one of our clients.  Our balance of fresh and timeless ideas enable the client’s vision to come to life in the most unique way possible.  With our sincere love for southern hospitality and charm, our clients are sure to  enjoy their special day to the fullest

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Tallahassee

Follow Simply Southern Events on

14 Reviews for Simply Southern Events

I hired Lauren THREE WEEKS before my wedding! My only regret: not hiring her sooner! Even though we only had three weeks to plan together, if you saw how my wedding turned out you would have thought we had been working together for a year! She pulled off my exact vision! A joy to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Haylee, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply southern events was great! Thinking that I could take on my daughter' wedding, Lauren came in and really made me realize there was no way I could have planned and enjoyed this special day. She stepped right in and took over letting me step back and have no stress at all. I will always remember her saying to myself and mother of the groom that she wanted us to be able to take care of ourselves and not to worry about anything and that is just what we did. Thank you again for making Emily and Chads day so special.

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren with Simply Southern Events was WONDERFUL! She made our special day one that we will never ever forget! She was there to take care of anything that needed to be done and let us enjoy our day! Lauren was prompt and always on top of everything, making sure everything was the way I always dreamed! I highly recommend Simply Southern Events for any type of event planning that you may need!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/23/13, 1 Review

Photos

4 Photos

4 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
It makes the life of all vendors, clients and guests so much easier when you have a planner who knows what they doing. Simply Southern Events are creative, unique, detail oriented and know which vendors are the best for each and every event. They give the bride peace of mind to know that they can take the burden of the planning away and when they show up to the event, they are blown away!

Great to work with! Amazing Team!

Events