Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number

About Simply Southern Events

Based in Tallahassee, Simply Southern Events is available locally and also for travel to surrounding areas. We offer services for all types of events, from corporate meetings and conventions to small office functions to baby showers and retirement parties, to small and large weddings and all the parties that go along with the big day, to any event you can imagine! We specialize in all aspects of event planning, from the initial design and layout to the coordination and on site event managment for the day of, and all the consulting in between. We have an extensive network of choice vendors we work closely with in order to provide a stress free service to our clients. We pride ourselves on providing classy, unique and simply fabulous events for each and every one of our clients. Our balance of fresh and timeless ideas enable the client’s vision to come to life in the most unique way possible. With our sincere love for southern hospitality and charm, our clients are sure to enjoy their special day to the fullest

Follow Simply Southern Events on

• Sweet Tea Events
  • A Piece of Cake Event Planning
  • Joyful Occasions Weddings and Events
Jennifer & Brandon {May 14, 2011}
Photography by: Amanda Suanne Photography {www.AmandaSuanne.com}
Jennifer & Brandon {May 14, 2011} Photography by: Amanda Suanne Photography {www.AmandaSuanne.com}
5f34b2fa24738c64 image
Elizabeth & Kevin {April 30, 2011}
Photography by: Terri Smith Photo {www.terrismithphoto.com}
Elizabeth & Kevin {April 30, 2011} Photography by: Terri Smith Photo {www.terrismithphoto.com}
Gamble & Andrew {March 26, 2011}
Photography by: Browne Photography {www.BrownePhotography.com}
Gamble & Andrew {March 26, 2011} Photography by: Browne Photography {www.BrownePhotography.com}
Meredith & Peter {April 9, 2011}
Photography by: Kay Meyer Photography...
Meredith & Peter {April 9, 2011} Photography by: Kay Meyer Photography...
Jennifer & Brandon {May 14, 2011}
Photography by: Amanda Suanne Photography {www.AmandaSuanne.com}
5f34b2fa24738c64 image
Elizabeth & Kevin {April 30, 2011}
Photography by: Terri Smith Photo {www.terrismithphoto.com}

16 Reviews for Simply Southern Events

Paula Jones · Married on 02/12/2020

Extraordinary

Tara Jones of Simply Southern Wedding and Events is an extraordinary individual. We hired Simply Southern to plan our 30th Anniversary. Normally it takes a year or more to plan an event of this magnitude. We hired Tara in June and our event was in December. Tara immediately sprung into action after we signed the contract with her. Within a week she had a detailed plan for our event. Tara set up all the meetings with the vendors and she read over the contracts prior to us signing. This relieved us of stress and gave us the ability to make informed decisions. Tara always answered her phone every time we called or had a question or concern. Tara, is known and highly respected in the industry. Her recommendations made all the difference to our event. Tara professionalism on the day of the event and her staff tireless efforts made it possible for us to have a trouble free event. The transformation of the room into a winter wonderland was breathtaking. Tara’s attention detail and implementing our vision was nothing less than extraordinary. We want to thank Tara and her staff for making our dream come true.

Mark & Paula Jones
    30th Wedding Anniversary 2019

Sent on 01/16/2020

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I hired Lauren with Simply Southern Events after reading rave reviews through wedding wire shortly after I was engaged (a year until wedding day). We only needed her as a day of coordinator, but she was above and beyond! I had small hiccups with different vendors in the planning stage and she calmed my fears even though our contract hadn’t started yet. Fast forward to wedding week and we knew it was going be a stormy day and she went in to action with the rain plan and got everything in action with the vendors and calming me and being AWESOME. I would recommend her to anyone. Lauren and her assistant were absolutely amazing and everything my family and I needed for my most perfect, stormy wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Simply Southern Events's reply:

Thank you, so much for the review, Stephanie!!!! You were a stunning bride & both your family, & your groom’s family were so delightful to work with! Y’all were all so down to earth and kind. You reminded me of why I love what I do! Best wishes on happily ever after & thank you for trusting me to be a part of your special day!!!

Haylee · Married on 09/27/2014

I hired Lauren THREE WEEKS before my wedding! My only regret: not hiring her sooner! Even though we only had three weeks to plan together, if you saw how my wedding turned out you would have thought we had been working together for a year! She pulled off my exact vision! A joy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Award

Simply Southern Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• On the Rocks Bartending Wedding Caterers

It makes the life of all vendors, clients and guests so much easier when you have a planner who knows what they doing. Simply Southern Events are creative, unique, detail oriented and know which vendors are the best for each and every event. They give the bride peace of mind to know that they can take the burden of the planning away and when they show up to the event, they are blown away!

• Leigh Ansley Catering Wedding Caterers

Great to work with! Amazing Team!

• Tallahassee, 32303 See on map
    Location of (Simply Southern Events)