Tallahassee, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,850
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Carol Cartee Creations

A full-service wedding planning business in Tallahassee, Florida, Carol Cartee Creations specializes in unique and customized wedding celebrations. Owned by professional event planner Carol Cartee, the company has been a successful part of the Floridian wedding industry since 2014. From concept to fruition, Carol Cartee Creations is the perfect choice for crafting ceremonies and receptions that are uniquely designed to suit the personal tastes and styles of its couples.

Carol Cartee Creations offers a variety of wedding planning services. For a truly stress-free affair, said services include:

• Consultation
  • Timeline creation
  • To-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered
Carol Cartee Creations proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Tallahassee, Florida. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the state of Florida and beyond.

Follow Carol Cartee Creations on

Carol Cartee Creations 6
Carol Cartee Creations 7

Bridgette · Married on 02/02/2019

The Phenomenal Planner and coordinator

Carol was amazing I love that I was able to tell her my budget and she was able to work within that I didn't have to do anything she took care of everything I was able to call text her and get my answers we meet every month so I didn't have to be a bridezilla I showed up for my wedding and knew everything was going to be great! I will definitely recommend Carol and her associates to plan anything I have going on.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Carol Cartee Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Bridgette! You were a dream client! And your friends and family were absolutely wonderful! We loved making your dream wedding a reality!!!
  • I

Ivey Yarger · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Wedding Florist

Carol brought every floral dream I had regarding my wedding to fruition. She was responsive, creative, and EXCITED to bring some beautiful florals to life for my big day. My ideas were not met with "I'm sorry I am not able to do that" but "let's find a way to execute this the best way possible". I could not have been happier with the final result, and planning with her was half the fun!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Carol Cartee Creations 8
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Wedding & Dream Wedding Planner

There is not enough good that I can say about Cartee Creations. If you’re debating between various wedding coordinators, there is simple NO contest. She is the best out there.

Carol is one of the most talented, attentive, and dedicated individuals I have ever met. She is extremely detail oriented, and will do anything to make your ideas come to life. From a snow machine for our send off to a silent film being project on the side of our wedding venue, and even a live artist painting our first dance - Carol went above and beyond to create everything that I asked for.

On top of handling all of the details for your wedding from A to Z, her flower arrangements are insane. I’m still in awe of the groomsmens boutineirs, the bridal bouquets, and the center pieces that she did for our wedding. It was incredible to have someone create your flowers that already understands your entire vision for the day.

She has a ton of experience working with local wedding vendors, so her knowledge was extremely helpful for an indecisive bride like me when booking catering, rentals, etc. She is so much more then just an average wedding coordinator. She gave me advice on seating arrangements for the reception, bridal party accommodations and transportation, and even built the giant jenga game we requested for the reception.

Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she genuinely cares about the couple. We went into the process just looking for a wedding planner to coordinate our out of town wedding, and we came out of with a family member and friend. Your search is over! She is the best coordinator that you’ll find, and the best decision besides getting married that we made throughout the entire process. You will not regret hiring her at all! She will exceed every expectation you have!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Carol Cartee Creations 18
    Carol Cartee Creations 19
    Carol Cartee Creations 20

Carol Cartee Creations's reply:

You just made me cry! Thank you so very much for your kind words. You and Jay are absolutely like family to me! I’m so so blessed to know you and to have been able to make your dreams come to fruition!

Carol Cartee Creations Pricing

Carol Cartee Creations Price Rates

Carol Cartee Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Foraged Films
    Foraged Films Wedding Videographers

Carol Cartee Creations is absolutely one of the best! Carol's attention to detail and eye for beauty is what sets her apart from other florists and planners. We love working with her and she even did our wedding! Can't go wrong with Carol and her team.

• Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32308 See on map