Tallahassee, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,850
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Carol Cartee Creations

A full-service wedding planning business in Tallahassee, Florida, Carol Cartee Creations specializes in unique and customized wedding celebrations. Owned by professional event planner Carol Cartee, the company has been a successful part of the Floridian wedding industry since 2014. From concept to fruition, Carol Cartee Creations is the perfect choice for crafting ceremonies and receptions that are uniquely designed to suit the personal tastes and styles of its couples.

Carol Cartee Creations offers a variety of wedding planning services. For a truly stress-free affair, said services include:

• Consultation
  • Timeline creation
  • To-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals

Areas Covered
Carol Cartee Creations proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Tallahassee, Florida. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the state of Florida and beyond.

Follow Carol Cartee Creations on

Wedding chairs decor
b886def06ea6c8cb Emily Jack Chairs

40 Reviews for Carol Cartee Creations

Beth Smith · Getting married on 02/10/2021

No need to interview anyone else!

Carol and her team were my left and right arm as well as my legs throughout the whole wedding process! Every detail was perfect including making boutonnières out of sheet music from the couples first dance song! The flower arrangements were exquisite including the bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids! Walking into the reception room was like walking into an enchanted dining room with flowers of every shape, color and size imaginable and candles in the most beautiful brass holders of every shape and size!
    Carol planned and executed the day of timeline flawlessly, especially since a thunderstorm threatened to unravel plans for an outdoor beach ceremony.
    Carol worked with us in every step of the planning process and returned calls, texts and e-mails almost immediately. She coordinated all of the vendors to be sure that everyone made deliveries on time as well as coordinated timelines with the band, photographer and videographer.
    Carol and her team worked tirelessly from their arrival to the wedding venue until everything was cleaned up and put away. A big shout out goes to carol’s assistant Cindy who slept in the “flower room” for three nights!
    I could go on and on about @carolcarteecreations but suffice it to say that no other wedding planner can hold a candle to the event that Carol and her team created for us!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Carol Cartee Creations's reply:

Thank you Beth for the kind words. It was truly a labor of love. I am thrilled that you were pleased. It was my pleasure and such a treat to get to know you and Smitty better. Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to work with you!!
  • M D

M D · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Grooms's Rating: 11/10

As a now happily married husband, I had the pleasure of hearing my then-fiance's hopes and dreams for how our wedding would go. I took the approach of "Yes, dear" in just about every situation dealing with planning our wedding. It was her day, and I wanted it to be as special to her as she was to me. Once we had our vision, a venue, and just a general idea of what we wanted, we contacted Carol to get the skinny on how things would go down.

I must say, I was blissfully ignorant of 90% of the wedding-planning process. Not because I was avoiding it, but because it was just taken care of.

My fiance, our parents, Carol, and I all met at our venue on two different occasions prior to our wedding. We tasted food together, we asked questions about how the day would go, where certain props and other items would be, what we would do in case of rain, where exactly to take pictures... I could go on and on. Once my fiance and I were done racking our brains for questions to ask the various venue staff, Carol came in like a guardian angel. She had already written down questions we had never even thought of. And my GOD, while I'm on this subject; Carol is hands down the single most organized person I have ever met. Her attention to detail is sublime. She listens to you. But I think most importantly, she cares. She genuinely cares.

EVERYTHING was taken care of on our special day. We never had to ask where to go, or where to stand, or... anything. She took care of it all. And she did it without seeming like someone managing a TV show or someone ordering people around holding a clipboard! While we were feeling hyper-anxious on our wedding day, I felt a calming relief from Carol's expertise. It felt like my second (or third) mother was giving me reassurance that this monumental day was going to be FINE. It was better than fine. It was everything we could have ever dreamed of.

Carol is the behind-the-scenes person who makes sure the news anchors look their best and know which camera to look at. Carol is the planner who says, "Okay, then let's do something different if that's what you all would like!" And she made our wedding stress-free and absolutely perfect.

I cannot recommend her more for anyone considering hiring someone to do their wedding planning. A+. 5 Stars. Four thumbs up.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Carol Cartee Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Michael. What a sweet sweet review. I loved every minute of working with you and your beautiful bride!!
    Hope to see you both again soon.

Barbara Collier Corven · Married on 12/20/2019

Barbara Corven

Even though our event was not a wedding, I just have to tell you what an amazing job Carol Cartee Creations does for our engineering company’s Christmas party year after year - and our most recent party was no exception. This year, our theme was Feliz Navidad, and it was filled with joy, color, and traditions of Mexico. Carol designed the entire event! Carol engaged an unexpected but perfect caterer, Chuy’s (who did a beautiful & delicious job) and included many personal touches including individual, hand-made Christmas tree piñatas at each place with treats and a fun fact about Mexican Christmas traditions. We had balloon garlands, flowers, colorful trees, and perfect, festive table settings. Carol’s creative mind and endless energy assured the holiday party was fun, festive, and filled with Christmas spirit! With Carol’s attention to detail in everything she does, your party will be unique, personal, and unlike any other event your guests will attend!!
    Carol has designed and executed our holiday party for several years. We have had an outdoor carnival theme with games and prizes, a rustic, farmhouse theme with an excellent band and dancing as well as a more traditional sit-down event and more! Every time it has been so creative, fun, and memorable! Carol is professional and tireless. She keeps to your budget and finds the best, quality bargains for your event. From the moment you engage her, she keeps your event in mind as she researches and scours shops and vendors for the perfect details. And, did I mention that she creates amazing flower arrangements and is fun to work with? One guest this year commented that every year she is always so excited to see what the Corven Engineering party will be like! You can trust Carol Cartee Creations with your event! It will be worry-free, beautiful, fun, and unforgettable!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Carol Cartee Creations's reply:

Thank you so very much Barb! It's always so much fun to do your party!!!! I love the creative freedoms you allow me, and I'm so happy you all were pleased. Can't wait for next year!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carol Cartee Creations Pricing

Carol Cartee Creations Price Rates

Carol Cartee Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Foraged Films Wedding Videographers

Carol Cartee Creations is absolutely one of the best! Carol's attention to detail and eye for beauty is what sets her apart from other florists and planners. We love working with her and she even did our wedding! Can't go wrong with Carol and her team.

• Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32308 See on map
    Location of (Carol Cartee Creations)