Foraged Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

Husband and Wife filmmakers. Based in Knoxville, TN.

Capturing authentic, once-in-your-lifetime moments with couples,
families, and brands across the South-East.

Foraged Films covers wedding ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies and rehearsal dinners. They provide high-definition videos with highlight videos in the form of digital download. The videographers are willing to shoot in multiple locations and they provide different perspectives by using a professional drone and multiple cameras. Foraged Films accommodates to one event per day to ensure the high quality and attention to detail.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4300

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

Shelby P. Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing Wedding Film Makers!

Let me start this out by saying that if you don’t book Beatrice and Jordan for your wedding you are making a HUGE mistake. From the moment I saw their first wedding film, I knew I had to have them for our wedding. Their creative eye is unlike any other. My husband is pretty critical of wedding videos and calls most of them “cheesy,” but when I showed him Foraged Films he was completely on board. Beatrice and Jordan are a dream team and are amazing to work with. They are incredibly flexible and will incorporate whatever you wish into your film. A few months before our wedding, they even drove 2 hours to where my husband and I live to film some “behind the scenes” shots in our favorite place to incorporate into our final film. The day of our wedding, they worked closely and efficiently with our photographers, day of coordinator, and all of our other vendors to ensure everything went off without a hitch and we could live in the moment without having to worry about a thing. My only regret of the weekend was not having them at our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party as well! The way they showcased our love story in our wedding film is something I will cherish for the rest of my life. From our wedding day film to our full wedding ceremony video, the gifts that Foraged Films gave my husband and I and our entire families is priceless. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any of my closest friends and family!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 01/17/2020

One of a kind creatives!

We knew from the get go of planning that we wanted Jordan + Beatrice to film our big day prior to even talking with them. We did our due diligence looking at other videographers, but at the end of the day our hearts were set on Foraged Films. We invited our family and closest friends to an engagement party, and surprised everyone during our entrance that we were actually bride & groom. Jordan and Beatrice have such a magical way of capturing the mood of the day and the vibe of their couples and translating all of that into one of a kind wedding films. We wished they lived closer, but we can't wait to use them for any and all events moving forward!

Foraged Films's reply:

Lauren!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. Running around South Beach with you + Victor was too fun and we'd be so down to re-live it all! You two are so thoughtful and it was a pleasure capturing your best day! xoxo
    - Bea+Jordan
  • Katelin
    Katelin F. Married on 12/14/2019

A must-have vendor for your wedding!!

Foraged Films is a *must-have* for your wedding! We absolutely adore our wedding video and so do our families! They were able to capture every special and fun moment from our wedding day and create a video that is both modern and timeless. Beatriz and Jordan are extremely professional, kind-hearted and diligent videographers. They take the time to get to know who you are as a couple before filming and their attention to detail shows in their work. We watch our video on repeat! Booking Foraged Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Michelle Does Weddings Michelle Does Weddings Wedding Planners

Getting to know the team behind Foraged Films was so inspiring. Their genuine love for their art form, accompanied by such attention to detail, makes working with Jordan and Bea such a pleasure. Their films truly are works of art, and they are adept at capturing the vision of their clients.

Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37919
850-306-4340
Location of (Foraged Films)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding