Three Cord Studio

La Salle, IL View map Visit website
$1,000 Typical Price

$1,000 Typical Price

Hey I'm Lauren! I'm a wedding videographer and photo booth service based out of LaSalle County Illinois. Capture your wedding day with a documentary style film and/or create downloadable, printable, and sharable memories with our touch screen photo booth. Professional HD / 4K video and photo quality. Providing quality service is my number one priority. I'll be with you throughout the entire process ensuring that your vision is met.

W E D D I N G V I D E O G R A P H Y

Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life. Professional photos from your wedding day are worth every penny and you should definitely hire a wedding photographer to capture those still moments. But there's something about a wedding film that just captures the moment differently.

When you watch footage from your wedding day, you actually get to go back in time and see everything happen all over again. A wedding film preserves the words of your Maid of Honor's speech and your grandma's dance moves. That's something a photograph simply cannot do.

You've put countless time, energy, and money into planning the perfect day. Invest in a wedding film that documents one of the most important days of your life so you are able to look back on it on your 10th anniversary and to show your children.

T y p e s • o f • F i l m s

• Highlight Film - The highlight film is a 3-7 minute video that serves as a mini documentary that highlights the major moments of your wedding day into a cohesive film that tells a story.
  • Teaser Trailer - This video is a 1-2 minute teaser of your wedding footage that will be sent to you and/or posted to our social media about 3 weeks after the wedding. It will give everyone a sneak peek of the full highlight film.
  • Ceremony Film - The ceremony film is simply an entire video of the ceremony from walking down the isle to saying "I do."
  • Feature Film - The feature film is a 10-30 minute video (depending on package and amount of filming time) that includes all the events of the wedding day - from getting ready to the first look, I do's, speeches, dancing, and more!

F i l m i n g • S t y l e

Your style and preferences are vital for me to know how to craft a wedding film that you will absolutely love. I can accommodate most requests, but if you're curious on what comes natural for me, here a little bit about my filming style:

Authenticity is something I highly value and it's a theme that I like to incorporate into all my wedding films. My films are shot both handheld and with a gimble. I enjoy shooting handheld because it gives the film a very real and almost nostalgic feel.

My favorite color schemes include natural and neutral tones with elements of nature. The picture profile I use looks a little faded right out of camera and this is so I am able to get the best possible image by maximizing the depth of field and contrast during the editing process. This also gives me more flexibility to edit the film and colors exactly how I want them to look.

P H O T O • B O O T H

Photo booths are great wedding entertainment. Guests will have so much fun taking goofy photos in the photo booth making downloadable, printable memories and a guest book with everyone's photos!

Our LED Photo booth is a high-end booth with all the features. Take photos and videos and have them sent to your email or texted to you. Your guests will be able to choose a filter, retake their photos, and select the number of prints they would like. Packages come with unlimited quality prints that are custom designed to your event.

The photo booth is very easy to use. All you have to do is touch the screen to start your photo session and you can see your photos being taken live.

This booth comes as an open-air booth, but it can also be put in an enclosure as well. The LED booth comes with 1-2 professional photo booth attendants who will take care of set-up and take-down, and assist your guests with using the booth.

Perfect photo booth for weddings to entertain your guests and make memories. Guests will enjoy posing with our fun, quality props with prints they will get to take home.

All photos will be uploaded to our website where you and guests can see all the photos that were taken, download them, and share them to social media.

I highly recommend booking a photo booth for your wedding. Not just because I have a photo booth business, but because it's an awesome way to entertain your guests and it will create so many fun memories for you and your guests.

Included in Every Package:

• Unlimited Prints
  • Custom Designed Prints
  • 2x6 Size Prints
  • Quality Props
  • Professional Photo Booth Attendant(s)
  • Set-Up
  • Take-Down
  • Downloadable Online Photo Gallery (Password Protected)

Add-ons:

• Custom Memory Book
  • Guest Frames & Magnets
  • Idle Hour(s)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$800

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Props

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Three Cord Studio 1
Exclusive
Three Cord Studio 2
Offer

GET $300 - $500 OFF when you book a bundle videography / photo booth package in 2022.

(Discounted price will be given at the time of quote for bundle packages)

Three Cord Studio 3
Discount

GET 25% OFF of any videography package for your 2022 wedding!

(Discounted price will be reflected in the quote you are given for any 2022 wedding package).

Team

Lauren Kruswicki
Lauren Kruswicki
Owner

Hey, I'm Lauren! I'm a wife and mother of a two year old and two fur babies! I absolutely love the outdoors - traveling, hiking, kayaking, you name it. I've always had a love for photography and film-making. Growing up you could find me running around with a camera either taking pictures or making short films with my friends. Business is another passion of mine. I went to school for business and marketing and I've had the dream of owning my own business for as long as I can remember. I'm so excited to document and capture your wedding day on film, in photo booth photos, or both!

La Salle La Salle, IL, 61301
815-306-8540
Location of (Three Cord Studio)
Cedar Point Cedar Point, IL, 61316

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding