Tim Fox Weddings

4245 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Tim Fox Weddings

Hello! My name is Tim Fox. I have shot hundreds of weddings since I started back in 2011. I’m based in Los Angeles, but film weddings all over the country.

Choose from several different packages designed to fit any budget, or customize your own. I'm very flexible and strive to deliver the wedding video you've always dreamed of!

• 1 Minute Wedding Trailers
  • 3-5 Minute Highlight Edits
  • 8-10 Minute Short Films
  • 30-40 Minute Feature Films
  • Drone Coverage
  • Raw Footage with no extra fees

I am the owner and operator, so every client gets my full attention. A first cut of your edit/edits are delivered within 60 days guaranteed. Then I get your feedback to make any changes you would like. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me!

Follow Tim Fox Weddings on
laurajames2

• Videos 11

22 Reviews for Tim Fox Weddings

Emma · Married on 03/18/2017

Tim created two stunning wedding videos for our wedding in March, and he was hands down our absolute favorite vendor to work with throughout the entire process- before, during and after our wedding. Tim was extremely kind, professional, calm, and helpful and really went above and beyond to make two gorgeous videos of our wedding. When we mentioned to friends after the wedding that we had our video completed, all of them were shocked that we even had a videographer there- he captured everything while also letting the day flow. Our families are so pleased with the videos and we are so thankful to have worked with Tim! My mom has already declared that she plans to plans to work with Tim for all of the future weddings of my siblings. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

We love Tim!!! Our wedding video was amazing!!! Great value!!! Him and his team are awesome!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Award

Tim Fox Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 4245 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA, 91604 See on map
    619-736-3074 (Phone number)
    Available when you need me. Personalized service!