This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Highlight video
Footage uniqueness and quality
Still photography
Capturing unique moments

On WeddingWire since 2012

Tim Fox Weddings is a professional wedding videography company. Owner and lead videographer Tim Fox films weddings and milestone celebrations nationwide. This professional has captured hundreds of weddings throughout the United States since starting his business in 2011. Tim will capture the true essence of your romantic celebration, from the pre-ceremony moments to the final dance at your fun-filled reception.

Tim Fox Weddings offers couples a number of inclusive wedding packages to choose from. Tim's packages and additional services include options with up to 10 hours of coverage, drone footage, live streaming, extended hours, and a 30-40 minute feature film. Tim covers ceremonies, speeches, toasts, and important dances on the day. He can create montage movies, Instagram teaser trailers, and provide you with raw footage of your special day. This talented filmmaker uses 4K cameras to produce full-feature videos and highlight reels that can be delivered in USB flash drive and Blu-ray or DVD format.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,050

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

Jordan
Jordan T. Sent on 03/24/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Hire Tim Fox for your wedding videography!!

Tim captured every little detail of our wedding and was so easy and flexible to work with! I felt like he truly cared about the details in our wedding and about making us happy, and his amazing work shows that! My husband and I are extremely pleased!!
Sandra
Sandra Sent on 08/12/2022
5 out of 5 rating

He’s your guy, stop your search!

Simple, affordable, easy to work with! I am the third of my friends to use Tim Fox as our wedding videographer, and I have continued to recommend him as much as I can because of how great he was to work with! When we had to postpone a couple of times, he was flexible. He is reliable, his communication is great, and he was one of our favorite vendors!! Do not skip on wedding video, we’ve been watching ours so much to really remember our day in such a great way!
Christy
Christy Sent on 08/11/2022
5 out of 5 rating

On time very thoroughly he did capture all of the beautiful moments of our wedding

I'm so glad that our photographer referred Tim to be the one who will be able to capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding. Love the way he edited anyone who watched our wedding video loved ❤️ Also how he mixed the music of my choice into the video it is like a short film
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours