4245 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Tim Fox Weddings

Hello! My name is Tim Fox. I have shot hundreds of weddings since I started back in 2011. I'm based in Los Angeles, but film weddings all over the country!

Choose from several different packages designed to fit any budget, or customize your own. I'm very flexible and strive to deliver the wedding video you've always dreamed of!

I am the owner and operator, so every client gets my full attention. I shoot and edit every wedding I book. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me!

Follow Tim Fox Weddings on

laurajames2

• Videos 10

22 Reviews for Tim Fox Weddings

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Tim is so professional and responsive. I am SO pleased with our videos. He edited it to perfection making sure we loved the final product. We decided at the last minute to hire a videographer and it was the BEST decision we made. We've watched the video dozens of times now and have shared with all our friends and family. THANK YOU TIM!

Emma · Married on 03/18/2017

Tim created two stunning wedding videos for our wedding in March, and he was hands down our absolute favorite vendor to work with throughout the entire process- before, during and after our wedding. Tim was extremely kind, professional, calm, and helpful and really went above and beyond to make two gorgeous videos of our wedding. When we mentioned to friends after the wedding that we had our video completed, all of them were shocked that we even had a videographer there- he captured everything while also letting the day flow. Our families are so pleased with the videos and we are so thankful to have worked with Tim! My mom has already declared that she plans to plans to work with Tim for all of the future weddings of my siblings. Thanks for everything!

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

We love Tim!!! Our wedding video was amazing!!! Great value!!! Him and his team are awesome!!!!

Award

Tim Fox Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 4245 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA 91604 See on map
    6199912282 (Phone number)
    Available when you need me. Personalized service!