Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Map · Phone number

About Simply Elegant Affairs, LLC

For your once in a lifetime affair… when the moment matters most… Simply Elegant Affairs delivers timeless beauty and grace. We use our passion for creativity, style, and professionalism to assist you in creating a perfect day. Our vision for your day becomes reality when it is reflective of you, the bride and groom. As event planners we take your beauty, essence, and style and plan a Simply Elegant Affair. From a small intimate wedding, to the Manhattan Skyline, the Jersey Shore, or the Pennsylvania Wineries, we can create a chic yet affordable event.

Our services are varied and customized to your personal needs.
We offer:   Complete wedding planning
                 A la carte planning
                 Rehearsal and day of wedding planning

We invite you to join us for a complimentary consultation where you can relax and discuss your vision of the most important day of your life.

Our Pledge to Every Bride
To help you develop unique ideas and create the event of your dreams
To make sure your special day is perfect, right down to the final detail
To keep you within your budget utilizing money saving ideas and suggestions
To find secure locations, florists, bakers, photographers, musicians and more...
To save you time and unnecessary fee quotations, thereby allowing you to spend more time with your family and friends.

Brenda J. received her certification as "Certified Wedding Specialist" in March 2003.
Simply Elegant Affairs is a proud member of Weddings Beautiful Worldwide.

Call Simply Elegant Affairs at 973 715-3650, e-mail us at Seaffairs@msn.com,
or visit us on the web at www.simplyelegantaffairs.com.

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply Elegant Affairs
Wedding junior escort
Wedding junior escort
Bridal gown
Bridal gown
The bride requested simplistic beauty incorporating her Cala Lily theme.
The bride requested simplistic beauty incorporating her Cala Lily theme.
Couple kissing
3e1b3d688b74317b 1230846942859 660 MaryDeanClark DSC 0726

4 Reviews for Simply Elegant Affairs, LLC

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/08/2019

Kirsten made our wedding such a success!

Our wedding was very DIY for both planning and decorating, and since I couldn't personally set up and "run" our wedding, we hired Kirsten as our day-of coordinator. OMG she is an absolute rockstar! I'm 100% convinced that our wedding went off without any hitches because of Kirsten's skills. She knows what she is doing AND she is amazing at her job. I enjoy planning but Kirsten was able to fill in the blanks perfectly and make sure everything flowed smoothly. I was so impressed that she didn't ask me any questions the whole day. Even with our limited setup time, she was totally on top of our event and took care of the vendors and guests flawlessly! You will not be disappointed booking Kirsten!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Keisha · Married on 08/24/2008

Simply Elegant Affairs was by far the best part of my wedding planning process. If you don't know already, planning a wedding should is extremely stressful. I would call my planner all hours of the day or night and ask tons of questions and advice. She was always available to me, offered to take care of anything I asked her to, and always kept me calm by reassuring me that she could handle whatever came her way. She was organized, knowledgeable, well connected with vendors and on the big day she was a gem. Even our DJ commented on how much she helped them! Simply Elegant Affairs made sure my day turned out the way I wanted it to, and made it possible for me to really enjoy my wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2009

Jaime · Married on 05/05/2008

I had a fabolous wedding due to Simply Elegant Affairs. I was married in Jamaica and the consultant for Simply Elegant Affairs made a tremendous impact on my wedding. Many days I became very stressed out with planning the wedding and the consultant took control over the planning. The consultant made phone calls to vendors for me, kept me calm at all times, and mde sure my day was perfect. Without Simply Elegant Affairs I would have been lost. Thank you Simply Elegant Affairs.

Sent on 04/23/2009

Award

• Elizabethtown, 17022 See on map
    Location of (Simply Elegant Affairs, LLC)