Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Simone Vitale Band

Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Learning New Songs (1)
Reception (1)
Vocals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

The Simone Vitale Band played at my wedding this past August and we could not have made a better choice! Simone not only is a band leader but an event leader and every band member is hands down the best in our area. They played our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception from Michael Jackson to John Legend to Fifth Harmony.

Seriously, figure out how to make it work with your budget because out of the venue, dress, food, etc. four months later everyone is still raving about how great our band and party was! I’ll end it with a quote from one of our guests who said “it wasn’t a wedding, it was a wedding experience”.

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Well it doesn't get much better than The Simone Vitale Band. They are the best of the best. We looked around at almost every band in Metro Detroit and went to a lot of different weddings just so we could see live performances but still couldn't seem to find that WOW band we were looking for. Finally, I came across The Simone Vitale Band, and my now husband saw a video and immediately said "Done, SOLD!" Talk about a first-class, cream of the crop band...they have multiple singers with INCREDIBLE vocal talent, we especially fell in love with Matt who sang our first dance John Legend song to perfection. But all the female vocalists are truly amazing and the harmony amongst them is unbelievable. Their instrumental musicians are phenomenal, truly top-notch high end professionals across the board. And Simone Vitale is the heart of the group that pulls it all together to make this truly dynamic, cohesive ensemble of sheer talent, energy, and engagement. Simone is extremely organized in putting together the full itinerary for the reception as he was the MC for the evening. He's a true pro and is really good at reading a crowd. His main objective is that everyone has the best time possible and people are out on the dance floor the entire night, whether they did pop songs, Sinatra, Motown or the Tarantella and Polish Polka (we are an Italian/Polish family and this was THE HIT of the night). The Simone Vitale Band made our reception the classy, fun, timeless, high quality entertainment experience we were looking for in our wedding band. Like I said, you really can't much better than these guys, they are the best in the business and all our guests agreed and are still talking. You get what you pay for and these guys were worth every penny. Truly amazing:)

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals

These guys can jam! My wife and I first had the pleasure of hearing The Simone Vitale Band perform at a friend's wedding in Michigan, where I'm from. We were so impressed we said right then and there on that very night if we were to get hitched in the future we needed and would have The Simone Vitale Band. Fast forward five years and sure enough they'd join us on beautiful Martha's Vineyard to absolutely rock the island, they were fantastic! In my perhaps biased opinion you can have a great venue but if you don't have the band to round it out you've got nothing... here's to hoping they enjoyed their time as much as we did, cheers!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/12/15, 1 Review