Shifting Sands Club

Virginia Beach, VA View map

$4k - $5k For 100 Guests

Shifting Sands Beach Club sits on the beautiful, soft-white dunes of the Atlantic Ocean with panoramic views of a pristine beach. Shifting Sands offers a unique Lunch Buffet menu (Monday thru Friday from 1100-1300) in the Main Dining Room to include all you can drink beverages (water, soda, tea or coffee), a soup and salad bar, daily buffet specials, and an array of delicious desserts!

The Shifting Sands Club also hosts various other Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) Special Events.

1 User photo

• Carissa
    Carissa W. Married on 07/10/2020

Best Venue Awesome Food

Out of all the venues I have visited, Shifting Sands was by far the best. Amanda and Linda were awesome. They worked around my schedule and made everything easy for me. Although we did not do a food tasting, the food was awesome. My guests enjoyed the celebration and everyone I talked to said it was the best celebration they have ever been too. I would "HIGHLY" recommend Shifting Sands. You will not be disappointed.
    Michelle Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing venue and superb customer service!!

Ms. Linda and Ms. Amanda were so amazing and very accommodating to me, Justin, and our family and friends. The food was so delicious - everyone was raving about the chicken cordon bleu!

The customer service was superb and we are so happy we went with Shifting Sands for our wedding! We loved everything!
  • Marcus
    Marcus M. Married on 09/11/2019

10 Star Customer Service

My daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception at the Shifting Sands Beach Club this past Saturday and the customer service we received was nothing short of outstanding. From the initial planning meeting to the day of the wedding, Linda Godwin was there to provide us pertinent information concerning the big day and ensured us everything would be flawless and beautiful. I can't thank Linda, Amanda, and the rest of there staff enough for their exceptional service. My daughter and son-in-law was very happy with everything.

If you're considering the Shifting Sands Beach Club for your special event or wedding, rest assure that you will be very satisfied with their service.

Real Weddings

• Jen & Will
    14 photos · 08/11/2018

1816 Viking Ave. Virginia Beach, VA, 23479
Location of (Shifting Sands Club)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding