7141 Hillcrest Drive, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059 Map · Phone number

49c23a638cf351d8 1200111815468 jimandcrystal 2839
scottandcollette 0298

3 Reviews for Serendipity Studio

leslie · Married on 08/30/2008

Paul is SUPERB! He did my wedding day photos. He took over 1500 pics! They were spectacular! I did not even know he was around me. In fact, I forgot the photographer was even there because so much was going on that day! HE CAPTURED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF THE DAY. If you are looking for a true professional in the MI area-do yourself a favor and hire Paul. Get it off the checklist. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE END RESULT. HE IS AMAZING. PEOPLE TO THIS DAY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL HE WAS!! He is popular and well known-so book him ASAP.

Sent on 10/05/2008

Julia · Married on 10/19/2007

Paul was one of the last photographers that I met with, and immediately I felt at ease with him. Photography was one of the most important aspects of the wedding to me, yet for budget reasons I knew I was going to need to spend much less than is traditionally required of a great photographer. Paul's prices and the unique packages he provides easily fit into my cost range, yet his work has the look of a much more expensive vendor. In addition, he was willing to be flexible with my husband and I about many different aspects of our package (like substituting an 8x10 photo for an engagement photo session in which he took over 300 photos of us in a variety of locations in downtown Port Huron!). The engagement and wedding photos were all available for our viewing online within 2 weeks of shooting, and the creativity he put into the shots and his easygoing personality leaves me more than willing to recommend him to other brides.

Sent on 11/07/2007

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2006

Although I only bought the cd of pictures Paul took awsome pictures of my wedding day.. he started off at the hair salon then went to our wedding site all of the pictures he took were great quality and his price was great I would definitaly recommend him

Sent on 02/13/2009

Award

• BigFoot DJs
    BigFoot DJs Wedding DJs

We have worked with Paul and his crew at many weddings. They are very detailed, professional, and great to work with. We have heard many good compliments for Studio Bartoszek from our previous clients and thus would definitely recommend their service to others.

• Night and Day Productions
    Night and Day Productions Wedding DJs

As the owner of Night and Day productions and a DJ myself for the past 17 years I have worked with hundreds of photographers. Paul Bartoszek will provide you with top notch cutomer service. He is very personable and extremely talented! All of my brides that have booked with Paul have nothing but glowing things to say about him. I highly reccomend that you check him out!

• 7141 Hillcrest Drive Fort Gratiot, 48059 See on map
    8103576976 (Other Phone Number)
    varies