Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sedona Sweet Arts

Sedona Wedding Cakes

Award Winning Pastry Chef & Culinary Artist Donna Joy creates custom one of a kind amazing masterpieces for weddings. Gluten Free and Alternate Wedding cakes such as Vegan and Dairy free.

Winning Best Wedding cake Arizona- People magazine,    Best  Desserts Sedona,   Brides Choice award, Best cake Sedona.

By appointment only.  Please contact Donna Joy at donna@sedonaweddingcakes.com or (928) 282-4635

Categories: Wedding Cake

Private Tastings (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)

Sedona Sweet Arts (Donna Joy) did an amazing job with our wedding desserts!!! Our guests absolutely loved our cupcakes and Donna made a delicious gluten-free/dairy free cake cake for my husband and I. The cake was incredible! Very impressed with Donna's professionalism she was very accommodating regarding my food allergies. Thankful we found her! Thanks again Donna!!

Profile Picture Nina, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Lactose Free

As a vegan, I had a difficult time at first trying to find someone who would create something that was in line with my dietary needs. I am so happy that I found Donna Joy from Sedona Sweet Arts though! I sent her a photo of what I envisioned my cake to look like, and she created the it exactly as I imagined, if not better. The vegan chocolate cake with white frosting both looked and tasted AMAZING! My guests who are not vegan raved about the cake as well and thought it was delicious. It was by far the best cake I have ever had, and I'm so happy that it was shared on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Donna Joy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Vegan

I showed Donna Joy our vision for our cake , and I was surprised at how beautiful the cake was and how well it matched the image we provided to her. The cake was delicious and we received many compliments on our choice. The only disappointment was, our topper not being on the cake or delivered to the venue, after providing it to her about two months before our wedding. The topper was mailed back to us upon request but was delivered damaged and will have to be replaced.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Sedona Sweet Arts Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

20 Photos

My Photo Album

20 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Donna makes heavenly cakes with just the right artistic touches! She truly makes amazing looking cakes, but more than that, they taste great too!!!! We love supplying flowers to adorn the tops of her gorgeous, delectable goods!!! Jana - M.H. Wedding Design - Sedona

Poco Diablo Resort highly recommends Donna Joy and Sedona Sweet Arts. If you are looking for a magnificent wedding cake that tastes delicious, Sedona Sweet Arts is the place for you. No one spends more time designing and creating wedding cake magic like Donna Joy. Her handmade sugar flowers are spectacular - truly a work of art. For the perfect wedding cake in Sedona, reach out to Sedona Sweet Arts.

Donna Joy with Sedona Sweet Arts is a great cake designer. Her delicate flower work is also impressive as an accent on your bridal cake. She is a pleasure to work with - give her a call today!

No one can create a cake like Donna Joy. She's impressive, talented, and a standout in her field.

Donna Joy makes the most spectacular wedding cakes! And delicious? OMG! Her buttercream is to die for...

Events