25 Sunset Hills Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number

About Sedona Luxury Weddings & Events LLC

Sedona Luxury Weddings provides a highly focused and personalized service. Simply put, we leave no detail to chance. Our many services include planning and consulting, integrating multiple vendor services, site selection, and coordinating all "day of" activities so you can relax and enjoy your special day. From concept to completion, we are your Sedona wedding professional allies, getting things right the first time, every time.
As a custom, luxury, wedding consultant, every wedding is uniquely designed, one special couple at a time. We have many luxurious imaginings to help you plan the Sedona wedding experience you'll treasure forever. We also plan Grand Canyon, Phoenix and the surrounding area weddings, renewal of vow ceremonies, anniversary, birthday events and much more.

680596bb74c332e1 5
Newlyweds
680596bb74c332e1 5

4 Reviews for Sedona Luxury Weddings & Events LLC

Nikki · Married on 03/17/2012

I was always one that scoffed at the whole idea of a wedding planner, but after my mom and I had planned our whole wedding, she mentioned that it would be nice not to have to worry during the day-of. Thereafter, we contacted JB with Sedona Luxury Weddings for day-of services. Let me tell you, as a convert, JB helped so much with my wedding it was amazing. She met with us a month beforehand, had a few more meetings with my mom, and was all business the week of the wedding.

I can't recommend JB strongly enough. She wasn't the pushy Type A personality I was worried about. She got stuff done and she made great recommendations, but she was also all about what we wanted for the wedding. She was there with awkward family issues and stayed for the entire reception to help clean-up afterwards (not normally done by coordinators). I said a lot of times during the week that the money we paid for the coordinator was some of the best money spent during the entire wedding.

A quick story -- JB was at our house and with the groom back and forth all day while we were getting ready. The usher was the bridal party and getting ready for the wedding when he realized that the tailor had forgotten to actually hem his pants! Stuff like this will happen, and JB was right there with the duct tape, fixing them up for him in time for the wedding. Worked like a charm ;)

Would I recommend JB to a friend getting married? An enthusiastic YES!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Anna · Married on 09/01/2011

I was working on a small budget to have a wedding in the Grand Canyon. JB put together an All Star team of vendors and gave us a perfect wedding day. She was on-site the day before until the end of the reception, running around the Grand Canyon from the rehearsal at Grandeur Point to the lodges. She ensured all of our guests had programs delivered to their rooms. She personally brought our flowers to the Grand Canyon to avoid delivery fees. She put so much heart and care into every aspect of our wedding. Finding JB was the best thing that could have happened for our wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2011

Jane · Married on 02/12/2010

JB was absolutely wonderful! She contacted me immediately and put our wedding together in less than 4 weeks. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have done it without the services of Sedona Luxury Weddings.

Sent on 03/04/2010